All Comments on 'Sooner or Later Ch. 02: You're Hired!'

by TheDougler80

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry but no

I've been reading phoenix arrows stories for years and I don't want to sound like a jerk but this just doesn't cut it at all. As much as I wish he would start writing again along with cowgirl and cactus juggler the fact is they appear to be gone and nothing will change that. The author is better off starting original stories and developing his own style.

TheDougler80TheDougler80over 10 years agoAuthor

I love when people leave negative comments anonymously. You're so quick to tell me what I'm doing wrong, let us see your body of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some stories need endings, some stories need their endings "corrected".

This fit into neither of those conditions. You added nothing to the story. You lacked any kind or originality, compelling story telling or cleverness. This was a waste of time to read. And regarding your comments? Many, many people comment on stories without having posted themselves. Most authors are smart enough not to try and argue in the Comments section. You obviously lack even that amount of smarts.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What happpen to chapter 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous