All Comments on 'Soothing My Daddy Ch. 01'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Thanks for this hot incest story. Keep up your good work, 5 star vote. Hope you will write more Daddy/Daughter tales,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

This was a great story, I'm very excited for more!

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
grade school

The story might have some interest but is wrecked by the grade school level writing. Needs all the use of "..." and "word -- word" removed as "..." isn't a coma to incidate a pause or other break, and as to the other item its intent is a mystry. Makes the author look like a grade school kid or dropout.

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 11 years ago
Another winner

You always manage to find the right balance between hot sex and warm romance and they make for a great story. This one being no different, glad I don't have to wait long for part 2, gonna be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very, very hot!

i think it's time for daddy and pooh to get their own place!

kinkyneekinkyneeover 11 years ago
excellent start

Hot!! Good balance between sex and romance. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Give Daddy a hairy chest that Pooh can run her fingers through. Surely she could lick his man nipples, kiss his hairy pecs and lick along the treasure trail!

irishkenny1974irishkenny1974over 11 years ago
nice job!

I can't agree with Anonymous who said it was grade school level writing. Other than a couple of minor tech flaws (which were quickly overlooked), this story was romantic and VERY sexy. Character development was excellent. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved it can't wait until the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well written

great read what a lucky daddy, if i could be so lucky wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great start

great start, am looking forward to your next chapter, hope your mom goes to your sisters soon,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great first chapter

I'm very much looking forward to the next installment. As the happily-ever-after person I am, I'd like to see them be able to continue this way for a long time. Maybe the mother's been cheating for as long as she wouldn't touch him and leaves him for her lover? Lilly would be able to live at home and have her father for all time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

A tender story; I'm looking forward to the next part. I hope it's soon.

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
The master does it again.

Whenever I see a new story from Ahabscribe, I get excited. I am never disappointed. I can't wait for the coming chapter!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

This is absolutely outstandingly good work, I really love it. Excellent plot development, even though you can guess how things will develop, it's still very satisfying to read about them. Very well put together story, well worthy of this author's reputation. I for one am looking forward to the continuation of this story, it can't come soon enough for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
graet

keep it going!! mom must never find out!!!! love it right under her nose!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

love it!!!

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
Most enjoyable.

What a wonderful relationship you have hatched between Pooh and her Daddy.

Got to admit I was nonplussed by the ANON of 01/29/13 who dares to attempt to correct your work but submits a barely intelligible attempt at laying out a qualified comment.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Soothing My Daddy Sh. 01

Such a fantastic, celestialand sensual masterpiece of producing and providing this very well and expressed story of a daughter's--Lillian aka "Pooh"--long-lingering love of her father, who admitted that he has also for many years yearned and longed for her, while he got his only sexual release through masturbation. "Pooh" has nothing but pure, adolescent and unadultrated love, compassion and deep dedication for her father's well-being and his many year's of sexual abscence.

"Pooh's" character and womanly development is the result of her father's compassion and his undying love of his daughter; it handily and readily is apparent in her love that she now returns to her father in every capacity she has at her disposal.

This love story, so keenly refreshing and pure, is taking on a life of its own, these two lovebirds deposed to make it last forever. How that undertaking takes root and ripens is yet to be determined, but it will happen. One hates to think of tragic developments in any family, but something has to give for this love to bloom, blossom and unfurl its beautiful magic. Maybe the mother and older daughter, "Pooh's" sister, will crank up a lesbian affair, or the mother will start an affair with her son-in-law. This is at least could prevent some tragic event.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Soothing My Daddy Ch. 01: - Lillian May Holland and Mr. Holland (Daughter and Father)

After first reading this story three months ago, one would think, :what's different??". Well, there is a different perspective, a different angle, a difference in attitude as to the time of day or the light through the window, etc, etc. This time, what can I say, is absolutely better!! Plain and simple

In the introduction Ahabscribe, in my opinion, lied to us diligent readers, this being his first time to write a story such as this. If it is his first attempt at this genre of literature he most certainly has missed his calling--he should drop and discard everything else he is writing and concentrate on this Incest genre forever!!

This is without a doubt the most the sensuous, loving, tender, understanding, caring, endearing, devout, dedicated, respectful daughter and father carnal, incest love story I have EVER read. Oh, I've read a few better stories, but none as sweet and luscious as "Pooh" and her father. The world revolves in their universe; their love is so deep all the atomic and nuclear bombs exploding at one time could not devide their body and spirit of one entity! Awesome, authentic and most heart warming!

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Wow!

I have only read one of your other stories because I am more into bro/sis and dad/daughter, so I was excited to come across this one because I like your style and humor.

Off to read the second part. Nice job!

couplarcouplarover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your writing style and I found this story really good. Thanks for sharing.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 10 years ago
So hot...

I almost burned myself. XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WRITE MORE¡! please

Awesome story. Please finish. Dying to hear more.

shygirlwhoreshygirlwhoreabout 10 years ago
HOT

MMM....that was hot...reading ch 2 next.

Olddog13Olddog13about 10 years ago
Good story - so far...

Sister Amelia better get here soon !!

Pooh needs her daddy's cock in her hot, juicy cunt NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My erection

Hot, I could barely touch my penis without cuming! I jacked off a couple of times while reading you story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2

A really hot but loving story. Along with the sex you can feel the love. Can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To Anonymous 1/17/15

I guess we are going to disagree on this story. I have been where "daddy" is, depression was the result until it got to the point where I was more and more considering suicide.

if you want, seeing as how you think you can feel you can justifiably stand behind your remarks, then why don't you offer up your father/daughter story.

apologize for not logging in some "guest" reader has been very coarse in their reaction to what I have said and I got fucking tired of it so I blocked all of literotica

I do not like people who rip an author's work while hiding behind Anonymous

darrellprestondarrellprestonabout 8 years ago
Sweet dau

Love this story and it brings back memories of my daus. Keep up the good work.

dp

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff

More please. Can't wait to meet the other daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Soothing My Daddy

I think this story was great! I know a father and daughter who are in a relationship and they are so happy. I think the nexg installment should not only be intercourse but Daddy should introduce Pooh to anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is the literary equivalent of “must see tv”. Profoundly erotic. Magnificent story telling!! If you didn’t consider yourself a writer before, you most certainly should now. :)

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

This was hot and sweet! I love their relationship and the build-up of the daughter inevitably going for her daddy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I almost fainted when my daddy first touched my pussy. I was in my twenties and still a virgin. His touch made me catch my breath and I almost passed out. His caresses across my pussy made me so wet, I too, thought I was going to pee. He was a big man, a farmer with big muscles, and tough. But, with me, so gentle and kind and sweet. His cock made me blush a deep red when I first saw how hard I made him. His balls made me think of a huge bull. Many men had tried to take me to bed, but I never gave in all the way. He loved tweaking my large pink nipples and sucking them. It always made me drip. After we started touching and playing with each other, he asked me to not shave my pussy. He loved my full bush and would run his fingers through it and nuzzle it with his face. He said he loved going to work with my pussy smell on his face. I loved rubbing my hard nipples across his big hairy chest and stroking his manly cock. His manly tool was so thick and hard. The first time we fucked I opened my legs so wide so he could get his large love weapon inside me. My pussy lips were so wide open and my juices were dripping. His cock touched me and he started to slide it inside and my muscles began kissing and grasping at it. It caused pain because it was so big, but we gradually were able to get all of it inside me, and with great patience I lubricated that stallion cock and I had orgasm after orgasm. His tool filled my canal completely. He moaned, "Oh Baby! I'm shooting! I'm coming!" He shot me full of his creamy man-juice. It was so wonderful to feel it as it filled me. I was on the pill, so I wasn't going to get pregnant. But, I later pulled on my panties so I could go about my day or night with his sperm inside me. I loved knowing it was there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous