All Comments on 'Soothing My Daddy Ch. 02'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent tale

Thanks for this excellent father-daughter incest tale. Great narrative and character development. Hope to read more from you. 5 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hahahaha!

Thought Chapter 1 was cute.

Now Chapter 2....well......

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

(go figure)

ansdguyansdguyabout 11 years ago
Well done!

I truly enjoyed this second chapter as much as the first. What a great yarn.

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
Damn good job.

O.M.G. what a delish li'l dirty wonderful character is 'Pooh'.

My congrats Sir Ahabscribe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Work, but...

I thoroughly enjoyed both parts of this story. I liked this one but found the mother's expectations unbelievable. No matter how much she preferred the older daughter, it would not be reasonable to expect the whole family to uproot for that long of a period, especially in Lilly's senior year. It would have been more believable if the mother had simply announced she was going to the older daughter's. That would fit the character as you have written her. That one critique notwithstanding, a great love story!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Soothing My Daddy Ch. 02

This story chapter 02, reached the pinnacle, the highest point in my principled opinion to have earned my very few awarded "5 Stars" rating!!! In my principled world of ratings the highest honor is and should ONLY be granted when the object of the award is so highly and celestially brillant, then and only then can it be described as the VERY BEST--none can be better.

My highest rating is not necessarily in that every period, every comma, every word being spelled right; those traits are vitally important, however the most important facet in my incest/taboo genre of stories here on Literotica is the female incestual relative must be "married" in theory and principle, if not literally possible, and be pregnant, impregnated, have conceived or will conveive.

There are few exceptions, being that if the incestual female relative cannot become pregnat due to pure medical, and/or disability reasons. In these situations I expect a better result of the story, the story's characters life-long dedication to each other, and actual marriage, if possible, or dedicated to "marriage" in the literal sense of love and compassion!

I'm tough in my requiements for the highest award, but so is the Gold Medal in the Olympics, a Superbowl winner's ring in the NFL, being number one in the NCAA sports and athletic games of colleges and universities, etc!!! Being number one--the "5 Stars" rating here at literotica--should be earned, and it's each reader's task to determine their criteria for that top award.

This story series has earned my appreciation for an award winning story, "Soothing My Daddy Ch. 02"; therefore this chapter gets 5 Stars from me. Ahabscribe has, from me, definitely earned it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Soul Food for the Incest/Taboo Genre

This tale fits into Ahabscribe's comfort zone. For many, this is exactly what they crave. Call me the unpopular vote, but I'd like to see a little more dimension to the characters. That being said, the character archetypes are remarkably believable; they just feel abbreviated to fit the length of this tale.

The mother, being such a strong-willed woman, is easy to imagine as such a controlling type. She's totally miserable if she can't make John bend to her way. Amelia, being the first child and likely heavily influenced by her mother, probably ruined her own marriage in the same way the mother ruined it with John: lacking any sense of empathy or respect.

Any time marriage and pregnancy is worked into incest, I get a little uncomfortable. Perhaps it's the inherent higher risk of genetic disease; fear of a three-armed baby popping out of the mother's womb; whatever it is, it just turns me off a little.

All critiques aside, Ahabscribe is still churning out little gems for fans of the incest genre. Keep up the good work.

HornyForDaddyHornyForDaddyabout 11 years ago
Mmmm Pooh

This 2 part submission is one of my favorites by this user. Incredibly loving story with some lovely sex scene. I'm a total sucker for a daddy daughter relationship and thought this one was perfect!

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXalmost 11 years ago
cumtastic

I enjoy most of your stories, but as a Daddy's girl myself I really enjoyed the Daddy/daughter story, It reminded me of some of my own fantasies. Thank you for the very hot/steamy story

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Soothing My Daddy Ch. 02" - John and Lillian "Pooh" Holland (Father and Daughter

My first reading of this epic story was about three months ago! Do Things change? No! However, perceptions and interpretations and information receptors do change!

This second reading is no different. Fortuntely my likeability, my overview and my respect for the writer/author are more appreciatrf now and respected for a superb story construction, and a better grasp of the story in total.

My comments below of three months ago are somewhat different also--they are now more spot-on, more correct and true than they were then. "Pooh" was a young lady of much foresight in her teen years, she knew what and why she wanted her father, not even realizing the sexuality aspects in those early years. She, her character, was extrememly more mature than her years; I fell in love with her character role for those reasons to begin with and many other reason as time progressed.

The story, the series, was perfect from the onset through the prologue at the end of this chapter!!! This story is ripe for the next generation of John Holland Sr's children, his son/grandson John "JJ" Holland Jr and his daughter/granddaughter Danielle Holland. I can see the next twenty years of John Sr and Lillian "Pooh" as they raise their children; later John Jr and his mother/sister Lillian "Pooh" falling in love and starting a family, and Danielle falling in love and having children with her father/grandfather. The scenarios available are many and varied.

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
That was truly fucking awesome

Bravo. I think I would have liked a bit more danger of being caught, but I love that this story was more romance than porn. I like that you kept it straight father and daughter throughout without the whole cumslut angle. Very enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing. I hope you write more dad/daughter stuff in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

Great story. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great!

better keep writing cause your great too! mellissa

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bred

Yes mothers pregnant by sons and daughters by father is the true way. Only the most perfect of incest unions result in an incest baby to raise properly.

MattAkerMattAkerabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely beautiful lovestory, with a wonderful ending. So many people think incest immediately lead to "three-eyed babies" etc., but if they took the time to actually look it up they'd discover that it only happens in families with generations of inbreeding. First and second generation are just as any child with a stranger. Actually a strangers child can be less healthy, as that stranger might have a heritive disease. Love is love, no matter where it occur.

aVoyager1964aVoyager1964over 8 years ago
Great

Passionate and lovely!

victorious123459876victorious123459876over 8 years ago
A sensuous story

You can't ask for a better family than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Such a good story. You can just feel the love. Thank you so much.

I truly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
>>>>>

Wow, Just WOW...As many Stars as I can give..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was one of the best stories until you added birth defects.

This was shaping up to be one of my favorite series until you added in innocent children who don't deserve all the biological issues which occur in at least half of all children born from a child and parent. Nothing says sexy like a birth defect or mental condition caused by incest. Yes, I do understand there are readers who get off on such things, but I doubt any of them are aware of the realities of such a child.

I understand this is a fantasy story, so why would young children or babies be involved or included in it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

This is one of my favorite stories. Well written and sexy

eatmeslowly6996eatmeslowly6996about 5 years ago
Mmmmmm

Eat me slowly, Daddy and make me cum so fucking hard all over your face!!! Mmmm my pussy aches to feel your big hard cock inside me!!!

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
Hiccup

I thought you lost me when she shaved her pubes to look like a prepubescent high school teen but you managed to save it. well done.Hairy pussy rocks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a magnificent love story. 5 stars doesn’t seem enough recognition. Thank you for this work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A 5 PLUS

A 5 seems not enough for this story. It was magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, good ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most interesting and hot! But I, too, could have done without the shaved pussy and the children. Not necessary.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Stars. Hate daddy daughter fucking when a kid arrives. A smooth shaved pussy is always perfect. Plus I can't understand why a writer mentions a sexy fuck slut dressed in a lacy black garterbelt, stockings and heels and then not one more word of how she looks getting fucked in the lingerie. How did she look with her heels in the air? How did the garter straps look framing her round ass while she rode daddy's cock. What a wasted opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was an enjoyable F/D fantasy tale until you indulged in the unsanitary rectal garbage. The baby making stuff is fine in this context. You got bonus points for the guy eating her pussy out with great gusto but lost a point by telling the wife about them. There are more sensible ways to divorce a wife. Voted a generous 3/5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous