All Comments on 'Sophie Ch. 09'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Exquisite!

I simply love this series! Hopefully you won't keep me waiting as long for the next chapter.

/ ExMonk

fridayamfridayamabout 14 years ago
I've just caught up

and I'm amazed with what you have achieved. Bravo.

bryanforbryanforabout 14 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

What a beautiful series the story of Sophie has become. Each time I read a new chapter, my emotions are being drawn to the lovely aura that emanates from her to those she loves.

Really looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I was Worried!

I started to become a little worried about the conclusion of this marvelous story. I feared as some writers have done and let the story dieby the wayside. Thank God you weren't like them,please keep up the writing of this story. You certainly have mine and I'm sure many others imaginations.ciao.

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEalmost 14 years ago
YOU'VE HOOKED ME AGAIN!

I've read this whole series in the last couple of days. At first, I didn't think it was as good as your others. But, I have loved all of your other stuff so I kept going. In an age of instant gratification it is wonderfully refreshing to have the slow build you've given this story. I almost wish I hadn't started it until another chapter or two were written because now I'm kind of all dressed up with no place to go! Hope you continue it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
boring

zzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous