Sophie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't he wonderful?" he heard Sophie as her hand rubbed his chest and then up to his neck.

"I told you girls he was the one." Sophie said and Doc felt the all too familiar confusion surround him again.

"You were right again Soph, he is perfect." Holly's sweet voice in his left ear.

"No one else could have done that." Lacey said from his right.

"Nope, no one but my Doc." Sophie cooed.

Doc heard a throat clearing and then Hannah's voice.

"I am going back to work in the kitchen. When you guys finish with this little love fest I could use your help, but take your time." Hannah said with a chuckle and left the room.

Doc closed his eyes and let his mind wander. He sure did not understand even half of what was happening or how he got where he was at the moment. He really didn't care. All he knew was that he was happier than he had been in a very long time and he had three beautiful young girls wrapped around him.

12