Sophie's Ultimate Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben could feel his dick trying to reach through to Sophie's womb. This had to be a dream.

"OH YEAH, NAIL ME TO THE BED BEN, OHHHHHHHH" Sophie half groaned again while still looking at her boyfriend. "YOUR DICK FEELS SO GOOD IN MY PUSSY."

Ben couldn't help it now, he slammed his dick into her as hard and as fast as he could, the bed creaked and squeaked loudly now and the iron frame headboard slammed against the wall making a loud banging noise.

SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK

CREAK CREAK CREAK

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

If the noises and the movement from the bed didn't wake Josh up, Sophie's moans and loud groaning should have. Ben still couldn't believe this, but he fucked her still, sliding easily in and out of Sophie's very welcoming pussy.

Sophie couldn't stop herself from moaning anymore; the feel of Ben's big dick sliding in and out of her, filling her up inside her tight pussy was just too good. Hearing the constant squeaking of the metal bed and loud creaking of the springy mattress, the hard and loud slams of the iron frame headboard against the wall behind, the feel of the bed bouncing around and the sight of her boyfriend's face next to her, made her feel so naughty, so hot, so erotic that she couldn't contain the pleasure inside her.

Josh was rolling about as the mattress constantly moved and bounced and the bed rocked back and forth as Ben drove his big hard dick home with each thrust. He must be really turned on now, Sophie thought as it felt like he was trying to break her in half with how much force he was putting behind each stroke.

"Uhhhhh, Ughhhhhhhhhhhh" Sophie groaned under the relentless onslaught into her pussy.

Fucking her hips back and forth in perfect unison with her boyfriends best friend, Sophie couldn't stop her moaning as she looked at Josh sleeping next to her. She was getting fucked hard on her own bed right next to her boyfriend.

"OOHHHHHHH FUCK! OH YEAH! OH BEN FUCK ME, FUCK ME GOOD!" Sophie moaned loudly

She couldn't handle it anymore; she had to cum and soon as she felt her pussy on fire from the illicit action and the fact of how wrong this was. So Sophie turned to look at Ben again and smiled up at his red sweating face.

"It's my turn now big boy." She said teasingly.

With those words she wrapped her arms around Ben's back and pulled him hard against her chest. Feeling her tits squash against his chest she groaned loudly as his dick drove fully into her. However she quickly recovered and rolled over so that Ben was underneath her and she was straddling his big cock.

Still impaled deeply, Sophie let her tongue explore Ben's mouth as she lay on top of him.

Sophie was being pummeled into the mattress of the large king size bed and moaning and groaning as Josh was dreaming of being on a ship in a storm, being tossed about by the waves violently and hearing screeching noises and other strange noises that sounded like a woman groaning. He thought he heard Sophie's voice a few times, however he couldn't quite make out what it said.

Little did Josh realize that his dream was his mind creating a story for all the movements he was really feeling. The movements of the bed rocking back and forth harshly and the springs of the mattress bouncing up and down, like Sophie's tits, as his girlfriend was being fucked mercilessly right next to him. His hot blonde girlfriend, who so many fantasized over, was begging his friend to fuck her as he slept.

He didn't even realize when Sophie pulled Ben down onto her and rolled over on top of him, ready to fuck the life out of him.

Josh just carried on dreaming, as his hot 22 year old girlfriend carried on moaning into his best friends mouth as their tongues massaged each other and she lay on top of him with all 10 inches of his dick buried in her tight hot pussy.

Sophie withdrew her tongue from inside Ben's mouth and looked down into his eyes and smiled at him.

"You want your best friend's girlfriend to bounce around on your big dick?" She teasingly asked, still only inches from his face.

Ben didn't answer; he only smiled up at her. Sophie just smiled down at him and then pushed herself up so that she was sitting straddling Ben. She gently brushed her long blonde hair over her shoulders giving Ben a perfect view of those magnificent round 36C tits of hers. They stood proudly on her chest, defying gravity completely. After she had brushed her hair back, Sophie looked down at Josh.

"Hey baby, I'm just gonna finish entertaining your friend then I'll join you. I hope you're having sweet dreams, cause I'm about to carry on a fantastic fuck. You know Ben's dick is soooo big, it fills me up completely and I feel so good when he fucks me with it." Sophie told her sleeping boyfriend.

Ben groaned slightly and he saw Sophie shiver and as she spoke she gently moved her hips back and forth. She was so turned on by this. Ben just lay there relishing in the feel of her tight pussy, the eroticness of the situation and the amazing site of her straddling him.

Sophie turned her head to face Ben again and smiled wickedly as she looked at him. Ben still couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

"Do you think I've been a good hostess then Big Boy?" She asked smiling teasingly

"Hmmmm," Ben said as he felt his dick being gripped tight by her pussy, "I think you've been the best Soph."

"Mmmmmmm, good. I think I deserve my prize now." She said to him smiling even deeper

"Josh is lucky to have a caring girlfriend like you. One who'll fuck his friend if they need it." He replied and rested his hands on her smooth thighs

"Ohh" She moaned, "Then lets fuck Big Boy. Josh would want me to take care of his old friends well."

And with those words Sophie began to slowly rock her hips back and forth. Ben continued to stare at her face, and she returned his gaze by looking straight into his eyes. Her pussy felt so tight and good sliding smoothly up and down his hard dick.

Sophie was lightly moaning between breaths with her hands lightly resting on the very top of her thighs as she slowly moved back and forwards.

"Ummmm, Ben's sooo big baby" Sophie groaned lightly never taking her eyes from his.

Ben's eyes stared straight at her chest, watching her large tits heave further out from her chest as her breathing began to deepen as more lust flowed through her due to this illicit fuck. He still couldn't believe that he was watching his friend's gorgeous 22-year-old blonde girlfriend slowly fuck him on her bed while her boyfriend lay next to them. The thought made him slam his hips upwards bringing a surprised grunt from the horny girlfriend.

"Oooooo, I think your friend wants me to fuck him harder and faster sweetie. Do you think I should?" Sophie asked her sleeping boyfriend whilst looking at Ben's face.

Josh just stirred on the bed mumbling something unintelligibly.

Sophie smiled, "I think that means a yes. Now what do you say to your best friend for letting you screw his girlfriend?" She asked him and moved her hips a little faster.

"Umm, thanks Josh, you're a great friend." He replied

Sophie smiled down at him and began to move her hips faster and pushing herself down harder onto his raging hard dick. The bed began to creak again and the iron headboard gently banged against the wall.

"Ummmmmm, You like me riding your big dick?" Sophie asked him a little breathlessly, her eyes were lightly closed now and she had her head back a little.

"Yeah, I love watching you fuck yourself on my dick. Your boyfriends friends dick." He replied, his eyes still glued to her heaving fleshy mounds as they began to bounce lightly now. She was really starting to get into it now.

Sophie moaned lightly at the mention of her boyfriend. Ben had figured that she loved the thought of the illicit fucking more than just the fucking on its own. Even though he knew she loved the size of his dick, he didn't think that that would have been enough to make her fuck him without the erotic ness of cheating on her boyfriend in risky situations.

She began to pick up her pace even more, slamming her tight pussy down over and over again on his 10 inches. The mattress began springing up as Ben fucked back at Sophie in perfect unison, meeting each of her downwards thrusts with a hard upwards thrust of his own.

"OOOHHHH" Sophie moaned as he slammed up at her, feeling her pubic bone roughly meet his as his 10-inch dick slammed all the way into her.

"Ride me Sophie, fuck me, make those big tits of yours bounce." Ben growled at her

"Ummmmmmm, OH!" Sophie moaned in response and rode even harder.

Her tits were bouncing up and down, slapping back against her chest with a THWACK and the bed was noisily protesting at the abuse it was suffering, not to mention the noise of the headboard. The neighbors must really be having quite a show.

"OHHHHH YESS, YESS THAT'S IT. OHHHHHH!" Sophie groaned loudly

She placed her hands on his chest for support as she leaned forward a little riding him harder and faster, fucking herself on his hard rod. Her tits were jiggling and swinging as she repeatedly impaled herself.

"UMMMMM OHH! I'MM GOONNNA MAKE YOUU CUUMMM BIIG BOYY" Sophie moaned loudly, "RIGHT NEXT TO MY BOYFRIEND"

Ben groaned lightly and looked up at her face. She was intent on his face; her eyes were open now and she had straightened somewhat, although her hands were still on his chest.

"OH JOSH! I LOVE IT; I WANT TO FUCK LIKE THIS EVERY NIGHT! I WANT TO FUCK ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS, ALL OF THEM WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW! I WANT THEM TO FUCK ME HARD AND THEN CUM IN ME! I'M SUCH A NAUGHTY SLUT GIRL BABY, YOUR GIRLFRIENDS A SLUT GIRLFRIEND! OHHHHHHH!" Sophie groaned and ground her pussy down, fucking harder with every word.

He couldn't resist it anymore. He reached up and cupped Sophie's big tits in his hands and began to squeeze them roughly. He was pinching her nipples and rolling her tits around her chest as she fucked up and down on his dick furiously now, moaning constantly.

"OHHHH YEAH! FEEL MY TITS! YES! SQUEEZE THEM!" Sophie groaned loudly

Ben complied and savagely mauled her tits; squeezing them and pressing them against his palms. He turned his head to look at Josh as his hands continued their assault on his friend's girlfriend's big tits. Josh was rolling around on the bed as the mattress bounced up and down and the bed shimmied back and forth. The headboard was making a loud THUD every time it hit the bedroom wall and Sophie was making loud moans and groans all the time now. Surely Josh would wake up from all the noise soon, if not that, then surely from all of the movement. He continued looking at his best friend as he fondled Sophie's tits.

"OH BABY! OH YEAH, YES YES! OH JOSH BABY! IT FEELS SOOO GOOOD! BEN'S FEELING MY BIG TITS AS I FUCK HIS BIIIGG HAAARDD DICK! OHHHH IT'S SOOOO HOT! Sophie groaned loudly, even more so than before. She was about to lose control Ben thought.

Ben reluctantly let go of Sophie's tits, he could spend all night just fondling her, but he was feeling his balls stir now and the only thing on his mind now was cumming deep inside Sophie. So he reached out for her waist instead and rested his hands on her beautiful hips as they flowed back and forth as she fucked the hell out of him.

"You want me to cum inside you Soph?" He asked with a tight voice. She was really fucking him back. Harder and faster all the time.

"YES! OHHHHHHH YES!" She moaned loudly back at him, "I WANT YOUR CUM IN MY PUSSY"

Ben braced himself, gritting his teeth as he felt the pleasure shoot through him as Sophie sped up, really beginning to let herself go. He thought he was going explode when he had this orgasm, and he knew she would.

The storm was becoming intense now in the dream that Josh was in. He was beginning to feel sick as the sea thrashed and threw him about all over the place. The noise from the wind and the rain was almost drowned out from the almost constant thunder that rolled over in the sky. The dream seemed almost real in someway, but how he couldn't quite tell.

Little did he know that the movement of the sea in his dreams was the result of the mattress bouncing up and down and the bed rocking back and forth under Sophie's hard fucking motions. The thunder that he could hear was created by the loud cracking of the iron headboard against the walls, flaking plaster from the ceiling.

Josh was unaware that as he tried to hold on to the ship, Sophie was holding onto her big tits, squeezing them as she rode his best friend right next to him. She was moaning loudly, fucking herself hard again and again. His friend's dick was filling her up and giving her pleasure beyond anything she had ever felt.

He didn't know that his friend just had his hands around her naked tits, mauling them as his girlfriend fucked him, moaning, and begging for his cum.

Josh held on for his life and Sophie rode for all she had of hers.

Sophie let go of her tits and lay her hands back on Ben's chest. His dick was entering her with enough force that as she slammed herself down and he thrust up she didn't even have to raise herself up, the thrust from Ben knocked her upwards.

She could barely speak from the pleasure she was feeling, it was like bathing in pleasure. She knew that se wouldn't be able to carry on much longer, the feeling was stirring too deeply inside her and she could feel the mad fluttering in her stomach that meant she was about to cum, and from the feel of it, harder than ever too.

She began riding her boyfriend's friend's ragingly hard cock as hard and as fast as she could. The mattress bounced up and down wildly, causing her lusciously large tits to spring up from her chest and slam back down hard against her. The bed was rocking back and forth so fast and hard now that she honestly thought that it might fall apart. It was creaking so loud now; that she was surprised Josh hadn't woke up, no matter how much he had drunk.

The biggest turn on for her though, was the noise the headboard was making. It thudded hard against the wall now, and plaster was falling from the ceiling, and the wallpaper was ripped where the frame had constantly hit the wall. There was also a noticeable dent in the wall from the iron too.

Josh was flailing about almost as much as her tits were and she couldn't help but stare down at her boyfriend as she rode on his friend's dick. She was feeling so good. She had never had a fuck like this in her life. But she knew now that there was no going back now. She was a cheating girlfriend now and she loved it. She still loved Josh and their sex life was amazing, but the erotic feel of cheating on him, made any sex at least 10 times better.

"OHH BENN YES! IT FEEELSS SOO GOOOD HAVING YOURR BIIGG DICK BACK INN MYY PUSSSY! OHHHH!" She groaned loudly

Ben just slammed back up at her. She knew she was fucking him for all he was worth and she knew that he couldn't handle much more either.

"OHHH YOU'REE SOOO BAAD FUCKING YOUR BESST FRIENDDS GIRLLFIRENND! OHHHHH! UMMMMMM!" She groaned even louder towards the end.

Her smooth thighs were tight against his side now and she dug her nails into his chest; her tits bouncing up and down hard as she rode as hard and as fast as she could.

SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK

"OHHHHHHH!"

CREAK CREAK CREAK CREAK

"UMMMMMMMMM!"

THUD THUD THUD THUD

"FUCK YEAH! OHH FUCK!"

Sophie felt her stomach begin to flutter and braced herself for the biggest orgasm she had ever had.

"OOOHHHHHHHH FUUCCKKKK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOODDD!" Sophie screamed loudly.

"Ohhhh, I'mm gonnna cummmm" Ben groaned loudly

"YES BABY! OH YES! CUM IN ME, CUMMM INN MEEE HARRD!" Sophie groaned louder, "BABY, YOURR FRIEENDDS GONNNA CUMMM DEEEP INSIDE MEEEEE! IN YOUR GIRLEFIEND!"

With that Ben groaned deeply and Sophie slammed her self down as hard as she could on Ben's dick. She tried to look at Josh, as she wanted to look at her boyfriend as his friend came deep inside her, but the rush of pleasure that was about to rush through her wouldn't let her.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMM CUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Sophie screamed at the top of her lungs, and the words fell into a wordless scream of pleasure

The feeling that rushed through her completely blew her away. She felt Ben's wads of cum shoot deep inside her pussy, shooting straight into her unprotected womb and filling her up even more on the inside and her own orgasm became more intense.

When it first hit her, and the reason why she couldn't look at Josh, it just took over all control of her body. Her back arched and she had to move her hands back to hold onto Ben's legs otherwise she would have fallen backwards. She was arched back so much that her long straight blonde hair was dangling onto the sheets between Ben's legs. Her head was as far back as it could physically go and her eyes couldn't even shut, they were wide open staring straight at the ceiling but seeing nothing except colors fleck before her eyes due to the pleasure she was feeling. Her mouth hung open and the unintelligible scream had stopped now and only constant moaning could be heard coming from it. Her chest was heaving up and down as her breathing was ragged and fast. Her tits were standing out from her chest, nipples standing proudly erect. Her legs were clamped to Ben's sides and were squeezing at him, as if trying to drain even more cum out of him, even though he was still shooting wads deep into her.

She was shivering all over from the intense feeling she had and she felt utterly drained of energy. It was amazing. She was absolutely thoroughly fucked and completely filled up not only with hard dick but with hot sticky cum too.

She had never came that hard in her life ever. She couldn't believe it. She actually couldn't move. All that was going through her mind was the mind shattering orgasm she had just had and the brutal fucking she had received before that. But the real reason for the intensity of the orgasm was that she had just sucked than fucked the hell out of her boyfriend's best friend while they were next to him.

She stayed in thins position for about 5 minutes, unable to move, unable to think of anything except how good she felt and how erotic the situation had been. She couldn't speak for a while either.

Josh was sound asleep, his dreams changing from the wild sea, to a tornado, to wild sex with Sophie in his car, even to odd dreams such as Sophie having sex with him now. He didn't even realize that at that moment, his hot girlfriend was riding his friend's big hard dick as hard as she could, fucking him for all she was worth on her way to the biggest orgasm of her life.

He didn't hear her talking to him as she fucked, telling him that his best friend was about to cum inside her, after he had fucked her into the bed and even had her sitting on his big cock down stairs while he was there. As he dreamed about fucking Sophie in his car, she was fucking his friend in their bed. As he thought of the orgasm she had had, Sophie's back arched and she threw her head back screaming that she was cumming. Her body shaking all over and his friend's cum shooting deep into her, filling her pussy and flowing straight into her womb.

He could have woken up at any minute and saw them fucking or saw them cumming, or even saw her blowing him before, but he lay there, asleep, completely oblivious to the most erotic fuck Sophie had ever had, and it was at the hands, or the dick, of his friend and not him.

As feeling began to return to Sophie she could feel Ben's dick beginning to soften inside her, he reached up and cupped her tits again. He began playing with them, crushing them together. He had an excellent view with her on top of him; back arched, head back and tits out.