Sophie's Ultimate Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly and very weakly, she pushed herself up so that she was sitting up and she felt all wobbly and light headed. She stared down at Ben who still held onto her big tits, mauling them in his hands.

"Fuck!" Was all she could manage to get out. Her hair was all over the place and she was sweating and red. But she felt fantastic. Even this long after the feeling hadn't dulled at all.

"I've never cum so fucking much in my life!" Ben said also looking sweaty and red, "I think you've drained me dry for weeks now."

"I can feel it" She replied, and she could. She felt so full of cum it was unbelievable. She thought she must have white eyes now.

She looked down at Josh and smiled.

"I think he's still asleep." She said

"I'm surprised the way you were fucking." He replied

"Me?" She said teasingly, "You're the one who fucked me so hard the bed started moving and slamming against the wall."

"Yeah, but you're the one whose dented the wall and almost broke the bed itself." He replied and gave her breasts a hard squeeze.

"Well, I don't know about you but I'm totally fucked." She said breathlessly still.

Ben smiled his cheeky grin, "Yeah I am too." Then he took his hands from her tits and rested them on her thighs.

Almost immediately after he had removed his hands, Sophie fell forward, not realizing she had been leaning on his hands for support and she landed on his chest lying down. She felt so weak. Her tits mashed against his chest and her nipples pressed deep against him.

"Mmmmm" She moaned against his chest, "I don't think I can get up."

"Just lie here for a while then and we'll rest." Ben replied and that's what they did.

Sophie slowly buttoned her skirt back around her waist. She had already pulled her top on. Ben had already gone into the en suite bathroom.

She sat on the edge of the bed and turned to look at her sleeping boyfriend. He looked so handsome and he was so sweet and kind to her. She couldn't ask for a more loving guy. She leaned over to stroke his face and felt all of the cum stir inside her.

She smiled down at him.

"Sleep sweetly baby. I love you." She said and she gently kissed him on the forehead.

Turning back around and standing up she saw Ben come out of the bathroom. He was now fully dressed. She looked at him. He wasn't as handsome as Josh, nowhere near, but he could fuck her so well. And the sex they had just had was by far the best she had ever had.

He walked over to her and his arms encircled her waist and he pulled her to him. He kissed her deeply, his tongue searching her mouth as his hand went to her bra and shirt covered tit and vigorously worked at it.

After a short while he broke the kiss and stared down at her.

"You're so amazing." He told her

She smiled up at him with a teasing smile, "I know." She said and smiled even more. "Come on big boy, it's time for you to go home."

He smiled as she turned around and walked towards the bedroom doors. As she turned around, he slapped her ass. She laughed a little and bit her bottom lip.

When they got to the front door, Sophie opened it as Ben was still behind her. She felt him move right against her from behind and reach around her to cup both of her tits in his hands. Immediately she turned her head and they kissed once again as he massaged her tits in his rough hands.

This time she broke the kiss.

"Come on horny boy, you've gotta go." She said to him

"Come on Soph, I'm sure a quickie wouldn't be bad. Josh won't get up right now." He replied to her

"No, you've got to go now. We shouldn't have fallen asleep, that was too risky." She replied to him. They had woken up only 15 minutes ago, and they realized that they had been asleep for some hours. It was now almost 10am.

"Fine fine. But just one thing before I go, did you really mean it when you said you wanted to fuck all of Josh's friend's?" He asked her

Sophie turned around to face Ben and smiled up at him

"Why are you jealous?" She asked

"No, not at all actually. I'd love to watch you fuck someone else, or maybe we could have a threesome." He answered

Sophie shivered and smiled wickedly up at him, "You know how to turn me on don't you! Maybe we can. Now..."

"Is Josh still having that Poker game then?" He interrupted

"Yes he is" She answered and was about to speak when he spoke again

"Are you going to be the hostess?" And he smiled at her cheekily

She smiled back at him, "You'll have to wait and see."

Suddenly there was a noise upstairs and they both looked up

"You have to go now though, I'll see you at the poker night ok?" She said with a smile again

"Ok, see ya then." He replied

They shared a quick kiss and then he was gone. Sophie's stomach fluttered even more now, she had just gotten away with fucking her boyfriend's friend for the second time, and right next to him this time. It just got better each time.

Josh walked into the kitchen and saw Sophie making two cups of coffee. She was still dressed in what she had been wearing last night and her hair looked messy, as if she had rolled around all night and didn't bother to brush it when she woke up. He then realized that he was still in the same clothes too and that he had a mighty hangover.

"Hey baby" Sophie said with a smile on her face, "You ok?"

"Yeah, I think I've got a hangover though." He said

"After what you drank last night, I'd expect it." She smiled even more and giggled

"Hey Soph, what happened to the wall upstairs? There's a big dent in it and there's bits of plaster everywhere!" He asked her

She seemed to smile teasingly this time and she walked over to sit down on his knee, he didn't even realize that he had sat down. He could barely remember anything.

"Ah you don't even remember. Shame!" She said and she stroked his cheek, "It was the best fuck I have ever had. We fucked for at least an hour and a half, maybe 2 and a half hours. It was so good; I've never had such an intense orgasm. I slept for ages."

He couldn't remember anything at all. Vaguely he remembered a dream where he thought he could hear Sophie screaming, it must have been when they were having sex.

"Damn, and I can't remember it." He said and sounded as he felt, upset that he couldn't remember this great sex

"Don't worry about it baby, I'm sure it'll happen again. In fact, I'm going to make sure that that kind of sex will happen a lot more from now on. A whole lot more."

Sophie smiled as her boyfriend went up to have a shower. Everything she had said was true, about the sex and everything. Especially the last part. She fully intended on having as much wild sex as she could. She was a cheating girlfriend and now she had started, she might as well enjoy herself. Especially after the orgasm last night. The only problem was, was that just fucking Ben wouldn't be as hot now after that night, there wasn't much else they could do, risk wise. Maybe she would try a threesome next time with him, or have him watch her fuck someone else. She had fantasized about both with Josh. Not knowing what the future would hold made her stomach turn flips. She couldn't wait to find out. There was a whole lot out there, and she fully planned on fucking it all.

She smiled to herself as she turned to finish making breakfast. It was a smile she would wear all day. She was thoroughly fucked and full of cum and sticky all over her body. She decided to go and have a shower with Josh. As she walked up stairs and into the bedroom she stopped and looked at the bed. Bits of plaster on it, and the dent in the wall. She smiled and bit her bottom lip, giggling to herself as she peeled her clothes off once more as she moved towards the en suite. In less than a month she had cheated on her boyfriend 4 times. Fucked his best friend in the kitchen, fucked his boss while on the phone to him, fucked his boss in his bosses office after sucking his dick with him in the same room and finally had her ultimate fantasy when she fucked his best friend right next to him as he lay asleep on their bed. The story was really about to begin.

To Be Continued...