All Comments on 'Sorry Honey but Your Mom is a Slut! Pt. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsalmost 2 years ago

Happy to have a couple stories of yours post and hope to see more. Hopefully, there's some more Dweeb and/or T.I.T.S. in the near future. Not a new comment: Always love when you include cup sizes, but long for the past when your characters were bigger than real life models (i.e. Abbi Secraa, Miosotis, Lantti Irres, etc.). Your descriptions and sex scenes are top notch as always. Again, hope you post something else real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder how you would react if I were to suggest that you are a douche bag?

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 2 years ago

Seemed really rush and I thought it was going to be a 4 or 5 part series not 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun, short, and sweet! Nice job. Pt 3 with implants and libido enhancers for Millie would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not enough boob bouncing, but still great 8/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi! Really enjoy this story. I laughed at the line "Your Mom's a Slut."

Anyway I remember a while you mentioned a while ago you did stories base off of TV shows just like "That 70s Show" story series you made. Do you still do that? I was hoping you can do another TV show series. Have you heard of DC's Stargirl? It's been some time since that show ended. Not a day goes by that I really miss that show. You can not deny there are lovey women there. Sexy ones too. (For god's sakes, the main character is a girl who looks like cheerleader and wears a top with a expose mid driff and booty shorts and rides a golden glowing staff like a dancer pole.) Who will be the lucky male protagonist to be pleased by the group of these women will be entirely up to you. Unless of course it's in couples which is fine. All kinds of expansion inculded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...