All Comments on 'Sorted at the Funhouse Ch. 02'

by thick1191

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

That is a great business plan too! I wish someone would open a Funhouse near me!

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 7 years ago
A Delightful Fantasy

This is such a delicious tale. I shyly admit that I'd be using the 'Cock-suckers' entrance too, we obviously share a number of sexual tastes...

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 7 years ago
I want to be a graduate of that cocksuckers school

I already think of myself as just a pleasure hole for a man to use as he wants. To feel his cock dominating me, knowing he is so much greater than me and knowing the best thing I can be or do is be a thing for him. A thing for him to use.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story, I would be on the cocksucker side. I already think of myself as a cocksucker, but having the chance to develop even better skills would be a dream come true. I even like the part about cleaning a creampie from a sloppy cunt. Drinking a man's per is the only think that would be completely new to me. Well the deep throating a cock would be, I have sucked several cocks but the longest was 7 inches so I haven't taken one into my throat. The idea of the school I feel would be very popular with the cocksuckers and the men they service.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous