All Comments on 'South Seas'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
like I said before

your just another WACC writer

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
a very

special story....well written, hot, and (as much as anything

else) interesting for the keen insight into character and thinking. This reader loved it!

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 12 years ago
what is it...

with you damn brits and black guys and sucking another guy's cum? grow some, why don't you? I kept hoping it would get better but it didn't... minus 5

ohioohioover 12 years ago
The problem for me

is that the story just stops; it doesn't really end.

We're left in an awful lot of doubt about the baby and the future of their relationship--which doesn't seem quite fair, after reading all four pages.

Thanks,

ohio

TJMaxTJMaxover 12 years ago
Interesting twist, but oh so predictable...

But as usual...the wife goes nuts (LOL) for the big, black cock...We certainly need another chapter or two to follow up with the results of the pregnancy and to see if the stupid cuck manages to salvage the relationship. I just don't get the fascination with licking up someone's else's leavings...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Well written but distasteful !

Suffice to say,I'll never set sail in the Souths Seas with the combination of beautiful wife, impending bad weather and brawny deck hands without mini- solar powered GPS transponder securely chained to waist at all times. Author was diabolical in setting up chain of circumstances leading to the unspeakable.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

1. Unfortunatelly in Hungary the exhusband has to pay the child support for not DNA test proof children.

2. I am envious the USA. According to the USA federal law, the exhusband does not have to pay any children support for not DNA proof children until the children become 4 years old. After the children become 4 years old the exhusband has to pay children support, but he could start a law suit against the DNA father to pay settlement = children support money + compensation emotional demage.

3. The Author is British. What does the English, Scottish and Northern Irlander law say about such a situation?

fischwarefischwareover 12 years ago
Please finish it

It was pretty good. I also felt that the story just stopped. I want to know if the marriage fell apart, who's kid was it, and how the crew went on with their lives. Also, if Ken was doing her Bum, I would think that would be uncomfortable since lubrication wasn't really available. Also, Steve is mentioned. Was Steve really Ken?

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Castaway cuckold

The circumstances, the situation, almost allow for some tolerance, however, as I'm not into this sort of story, I really didn't find the plot enjoyable. The story is well written and the author is talented.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Well done

Towards the end, I had a feeling the big Maori would put a stop to the others screwing her, including the husband. It might even have been at her suggestion. But that was quickly dispelled.

While the ending suggests that the story could go on. It was a perfectly logical place to stop without having to answer all the questions that the reader might have.

I liked it. Voting seems to be disabled, though.

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleover 12 years ago
Great Story!

I read it twice and jacked off twice. Wish I had been there!

Bill

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
just another way for this writer

to write the normal WACC story that he lives for.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmover 12 years ago
ALL THOSE STEPS BEYOND SURVIVAL - THERE IS DISCOVERY

UKRESEARCHER i THANK YOU FOR THIS BRIEF JOURNEY! Initially when the opportunity to be confronted with survival issues

we are quite unawares how far back we will reach for the bowman to launch us into tomorrow. Brian & Kate chose well

and probably didn't know it. Circumstance and culture colliding with contemporary reality are embraced by people and what all religions accept (not necessarily the demagogue like administrators interpretations). While expansion comes to mind, this tasty morsel stands well on its own.

shidaveshidaveover 12 years ago

This story deserves a sequel ie life when they return home.

simaddictsimaddictover 12 years ago
South Seas

I loved this story! It's one of the best! Please continue their adventures after they return home with more stories. I'm dying to know who the father of the baby is

1gearhead1gearheadover 12 years ago
Pathetic

Pathetic at best. What a fucking wimp! No way in hell would a man let that happen and if it did and it was her choice then that would be the end of their relationship.

kharrismakharrismaover 12 years ago
Pathetic?

The only thing that's pathetic about it is the reviewers who blather on about wimpy men, and how REAL men wouldn't allow such stuff to happen. Idiots. No grasp of reality whatsoever. False, puffed-up pseudo-macho bravado. If confronted with men outnumbering you, larger than you, much stronger than you, and armed to boot... tell me all about how you'd prevent something like this from happening to your woman, if they wanted it. I'm listening...

Rate the story for the quality of its writing, the hotness of the sex scenes, and get over your juvenile posturing about your limited ideas of REAL manhood.

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
UK Excels Again

ukresearcher knows pick the reader up, twist him around and throw him back down, leaving them wishing for more. Nice work, again.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
uk

I have told you many times that I admire your writing. I did notice one typo, proving you are indeed human and not some machine spitting out stories. My only issue is the pure bell your protagonists go through, and the unfeeling cunts they marry.

ella_vella_vabout 12 years ago
Great story

I loved your story! It was really fun to read and very well written. Thanks!

cardinalfancardinalfanalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

I liked your story and your descriptions. But I thought you ended things kind of abruptly. I think you could've at least mentioned for sure who the baby belonged to and whether or not she was going to continue fucking around on her husband.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarover 11 years ago

That's fucked up. If i was the husband I would have been willing to commit murder to protect my wife's "purity", even if she was a slut. The man is a sub(yuck), that wife is a bitch/whore, and the others are ***holes.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarover 11 years ago

my previous comment was not meant to be a hate comment. the story was well written but i just don't like cuckolding good people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad, both you and the story.

1

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
pathetic

just pathetic.

krnchrmankrnchrmanabout 9 years ago
Story should have been aborted

I think you must have read the story after you completed it, so why didn't you hit the delete button??

Awful, just awful

hornycarolhornycarolover 8 years ago
Do it island style

I loved the way the story evolved. The sex was fantastic and the husband's gradual acceptance made it all the better.

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
No

Like a book where the last page is missing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Be nice IF you would put your ending to the story! Hate unfinished stories!!

Finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thats our cuckold/wimp author!!!

...."Bakti's cock in my wife's warm mouth had forced itself into my brain, I found myself sporting a quite painful erection.".... That is our author in all his glory; cuckold/wimp!! It may be very satisfying for you to lick the spunk out of your wife after ger lover has fucked her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

now the whore wants to keep someones baby and have you raise it are you really that stupid

doorknob22doorknob22almost 5 years ago
Great story!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Couldn't finish this

Nope . Sorry not for me. I had to stop when she became a full on slut , and , while still professing her love to her hubby , asked him to eat out her lovers leavings. I guess some people might find this stuff erotic , but I am not part of this club. Just revolting , and the fact it doesn't end ( I checked the end to see if he would leave hetr) makes me wonder about your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

JUST ANOTHER WACC WRITER

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

"Here's an idea... If an opportunity ever comes in which we can be rescued, feel free to stay here with the other three."

"What exactly are you saying?"

"I'm saying it seems obvious that you've actually *forgotten* what loving your husband entails so we might as well change that status."

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Omg please please please stop writing NOW!!

MarkTwineMarkTwine11 months ago

Just another lousy story about a gay cuckold who enjoys eating semen. Why don’t you try listing your stories on the gay forum? You obviously have some deep seated desire to service actual men.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a unique adventure. Could be quite the netflix series. Hard to wrap around the mind.

Its a good survivalist story vs a Lifetime or Hallmark romantic Holiday Special. Curiosity about the mixed race baby?

Johnsmith6x3Johnsmith6x34 months ago

Good story and a possibility that it could happen. THEN, then the story changes to one of a sick idiot going down on his “ wife “ right after she’s been fucked. Your slut wife sounds like she would rather you weren’t there. This needs to in the gay category.

dbsidedbsideabout 1 month ago

Surprised at the low rating. I enjoy throughly but boring end, rescue. The pregnancy not unveiled

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous