All Comments on 'Southern Adventure'

by whatnow221

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ridiculous plot...as usual

...with the usual ludicrous dialogue to go with it. Erotica for guys who've never actually had sex before (other than with their own hand).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

until the end it was going good. then to throw in the 4some like that was a waste of typing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Went down hill rapidly

What a load of bullshit - no way would perverted security be allowed to get away with what that guy did - he would be in the slammer faster than shit off a shovel - also the story went down hill at the end with the foursome crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Thought the story was great! Awesome build-up. Don't listen to the other comments. They are jealous. I hope you continue writing great stories.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 11 years ago
It was okay...but the commenters are right

It was at times or a lot of the time WAY OVER THE TOP! You have the ability to write a great story, but you take it in some ridiculous directions and scenarios. Listen, many of us have not experienced incest (well I did sort of), and to say this is fake, and real and whatever well how do we know. However, while in real life I have experienced my taste of incest and what people would consider over the top scenarios they still did happen. However, the closer you take the norm and include incest into it, then it becomes that much believable, and the more believable it becomes the hotter the story gets. Keep that in mind for your next one. Contact me directly if you want to discuss this further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wait?? What?!!

The beginning with the Security Check was a load of BS! There never has been nor there never will be a private screening as you described and all are recorded regardxles to protect the TSA and the personb involved. Please for the sake of tellling a good story to keep things suich as this REAL as it's a HUGE turnoff and damages your story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

I for one, thought it was great and hope for a sequel.

kplusmckplusmcabout 11 years ago
good story

why do people feel the need to tear down an author for deviating from the exact norms. while it is true that TSA won;t behave as described so what a story doesn't have to be true to be enjoyed, this isn't English class nor a creative writing class its fiction unless otherwise label as a true encounter sit back and enjoy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

But I would think that this is only the start of a very good relationship between Holly and Suzette, plus Jason and Carl have just met.

The two boys could become very good friends, with sharing their mothers with each other, and perhaps giving the women a double penetration every now and then.,

A good story and I hope that it is continued.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story, needs more.

A well written, well developed story even if a little far fetched. The detractors will complain about accuracy, spelling and grammar. Don't worry about them. They wouldn't know creative license if it knocked on their door. We all know TSA wont do private screening as you described, but without that happening in your story the flight would have been uneventful. If she wasn't 'forced' to parade her tits barely covered under her tank top then her son never would have gotten aroused and the flight attendant wouldn't have been involved. Let the story writers have their plot line and take liberties. We will forgive them as long as the story is good. This one is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Fantasy Fulfilled

This is he best story that I have ever read on Literotica or anywhere else!

The writing was excellent and made me feel that I was a part of the seduction.

While I am an older man it brought back memories of when I was a teenager and desperately wanted to be my mother's lover. Sadly, it never happened and this story helped me put into perspective of what might have been,

asslvr62asslvr62about 11 years ago
great

great sexy story, a little long, but very sexy. thanks

hornacekhornacekabout 11 years ago
TSA

The TSA would *never* act in this way. Having a man perform a search on a woman because "we're short-staffed today" is such bullshit. And doing the search alone? And sexually assaulting her? Confiscating the bra? Again, total bullshit. I didn't bother with the rest of the story and I'm sure I didn't miss anything.

dragon_loverdragon_loverabout 11 years ago
amazing

hope there is more to cum i cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hornack

Stfu this story was amazing

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
good story

This was a very hot story. The commentors (mostly anonymous by the way, the pussys) that complained about the actions of the TSA guard completely overlooked how hot the story was. Keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
story line

Keep going. I would love to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

look forward to what happend next

BigDog251BigDog251about 10 years ago
fantastic story

Please going would love to read what happen next

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momabout 10 years ago
Just What I Needed

This story is just what I needed to read at this very moment. I had fun rubbing the tip of my erect penis while reading every word. My palm was so slick with my pre-cum when the perverted security man pulled his fingers from the Mom's anus. It kept flowing during every page turn. About page 4, I had to tug and stroke, keeping on edge, saving my release until the end. Wow, my keyboard is mess while I type this. Thanks for this story it is very fun to masturbate to, perfect pace and nice ending.

lonerider10lonerider10about 10 years ago
hornacek

just read the story for what it is. if you can do better then get off your ass and do it this is a great story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago
loved it

So nice to read a story that's more than two pages long! Don't worry about the assinine anon commenters whine about the security guard. They wouldn't know a plot point if it whacked them in their little winky! Keep up the good work.

A_Little_NaughtyA_Little_Naughtyalmost 10 years ago
Very Good

It takes a loving, caring mom to teach her son the joys of hot sex. I loved your story. Adding in the other mom and the pussy licking was a delightful touch. Eating cum from wet pussy is a huge turn on for me. Eating my sons cum from another woman would be a dream come true! Still just a fantasy for me but delightful anyway. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Retarded

I suppose if you've never had sex with anything other than your own hand and never will, then you may like it. But for those of us who have actual sex, a lot, this is like high-school-boy drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHY SO WORDY

Good idea = but could have been said if less then 7 pages.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 9 years ago
^__^

Awesome story. I'm looking forward to read more of your works. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wordy?

Words are how we communicate and express ourselves. What would you have the author do? 'Grandad died. Mom got molested. We caught a plane. The stewardess gave me a hand job. I ate mommy's pussy. Mommy sucked my peepee. Suzette ate mommy. I fucked Suzette. Mommy ate Suzette. I fucked mommy. Suzette ate mommy. Jason fucked Suzette while I fucked Mommy'. This may tell most of what happened, but is hardly satisfactory or complete. I think this author told a great story. Sure, it sounded young but this is the boy's first time and Mommy still trying to feel her way, still be Mommy, and love her son while doing her best for him. Suzette is clearly of a different culture than Mother and Son, but makes a lie of the stereotype of southerners living in trailer parks. Obviously intelligent and naturally compassionate, she simply guides and facilitates the budding but struggling love she sees. Kudos to this writer for this story, though I have an issue with one of your others as it involves drugged sexual seduction instead of adult consent.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I am wondering if

this was meant to be a parody. every possible way of making fun of what was supposed to be the theme was contained in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

god how boaring this story was 7pagers could have cut it back to 4

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
I Liked It

I for one liked it but could have done without Suzette's son at the end. I was hoping the same flight attendant was going to be one their flight home. Why do people get so worked up about inaccuracies? it's erotic FICTION.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved It

It is a great story! Probably would be an easier read if broken down into two chapters.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Good story kind of took a big left turn and Carl got the short end of the stick. No affection or emotion. Suzette and Jason took away from the story, and should have been a separate story. Really needed some completely absent romance.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The joke at the airport ended it for me.Not even close to reality.At least have some dose of truth in a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhatnow221@whatnow221
1054 Followers
Interested in father-daughter and mother-son. Have written a few stories.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories