All Comments on 'Sovereignty Ch. 05'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Pars. I have read several of your stories, you seem to have a great imagination. Sometimes I wish the pages were longer(ie. This series) but it is still enjoyable.

Thanx for writing such great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome tale

I am really enjoying this story.

The characters are very endearing

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
To love a fairy?

Nice story and chapter. Hopix loves Alan, but I understand that there is some secret about her and her people.

Is that secret the cause of her fears about Alan? And why does the old man urge her to reveal his feelings for him?

Alan is becoming more powerful every day, will he be safe from the corruption that his power can cause him?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wounderful.

It's another slam dunk chapter. Your chapter's might only be one page long. But you are keeping the story development at a great pace in each one. I have a great felling about this story. Also I'm impressed with how many stories you are working on at one time. It's truly wounderful to find some one as talented as you. Please keep up the great work. Form your fan R.S.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Can a farie grow big enough for sex with a man??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES