Sovereignty Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,211 Followers

"Nice try but we know we will win, no sense betting what we know will be ours soon. Goodbye Alan Glanto it wasn't a pleasure meeting you but it will be eating your soul." The leader said a wide smile on his face.

Alan started to laugh, looked at the council, and laughed harder. "What have you found to be so funny?" The leader asked.

"You and how ridiculous you sound. After I defeat all of these assholes I imagine that I won't be able to get rid of you interfering in my life. You idiots can be such a nuisance." Alan said laughing even harder.

The leader's face contorted into a mask of rage, "Fine you little shit, you win we won't interfere in YOUR life again."

"Hell with that in any of the life of earth, or are you afraid, cause I think you are!" With that Alan turned and started to walk away.

"Fine you shit, it's settled, if you win but if we win we get both of you!" The leader spit out in a fit of rage.

Alan looked at Hopix who smiled and nodded, "Agreed, oh by the way the previous agreement stands you interfere and the deal is off and I will call for another judgment"

Grumbling the leader and several of the council nodded then vanished to a smiling Alan.

Pars001
Pars001
2,211 Followers
12