Sow's Ear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled with her and stopped, turning her around toward me. "Don't worry about it dearest, I won't throw you into anything you're not ready for, I promise."

She smiled and replied; "I know that. I just wouldn't want to embarrass you or myself. I'm pretty happy with and confident about my body. I like to be looked at when I'm dressed and I guess I would feel the same naked. Let's just say that this is something totally new to me and it will take a little getting used to."

She paused and I kissed her on the forehead. Before I could say anything, she went on with a grin, "To tell the truth, I find the idea to be very stimulating. At times in my life, I've found that I had a little exhibitionist streak in me. The clothes I chose to wear and even how I wore them outraged Jimmy at times. He would always make me change or at the very least change how I wore them." She paused and was silent, lost in a memory.

I looked at her and was silent until she looked into my eyes. When she did, I said softly, "You are a very beautiful woman and I see nothing wrong with flaunting it ever so often, as the saying goes. In fact, I would find that very stimulating. Nudist or not, I still find sexy clothes and lingerie to be a gilding of the lily, so to speak. A subtle flash or a quick peak will always get my maximum attention."

She laughed and kissed me on lips. As she stepped back she said, "I'll have to keep that in mind."

We walked the short distance to where our clothes were. I picked up her blouse and shorts and handed them to her. She slipped on the shorts and stood there watching me as I slipped on my pants and sat down to put on my socks and boots.

When I stood up and stuffed my underwear in my back pocket, she grinned. "Oh, I see that my not wearing any has given you ideas."

I laughed and replied, "Not really. I very seldom wear any underwear. That is unless I'm going somewhere fancy or if my shorts are to short. I've just never like them, they're to confining."

She laughed as she slipped on her blouse. I put on my shirt and snap a couple of the snaps. She didn't tuck the blouse back into her shorts. She worked it up and tied the tails together just under her ribs, leaving her belly exposed.

When I smiled and nodded, she grinned and said, "I like to wear a shirt this way during the summer, although, I do usually button it up somewhat." She paused and looked into my eyes and added, "For some reason, today I feel like showing off. Later on, when we return to civilization will be soon enough to be a shy woman again."

She reached out and took my hand as a grin spread across her face. "Who knows, maybe I won't. I never did like that person that Jimmy tried to make me into. Maybe it's time for me to return to being myself. The slightly wild woman, I used to be. I made a big start on it last night when I literally let you pick me up and an even bigger start, when I took you home with me. What do you think? Do you think you would like the real me?"

I grinned back at her and said, "I love the you that I've seen so far. You've seemed real enough to me. Life is too short not to have fun." I paused a beat, and added, "My only problem is, can I handle you if you get any wilder. All I know for sure is that it will be a ball finding out."

She laughed and came into my arms for a kiss.

*****

We walked back to the truck holding hands like two kids. As I turned the truck around to head back for the highway, Carmen asked, "Can we come back here for picnics or something, from time to time?"

I smiled and answered, "We sure can, anytime you want. I know a lot of places like this all over this country."

She squeezed my thigh and snuggled closer to me. "Good. This place is special to us." When I looked at her questioningly, she grinned and said, "It's where you said you loved me for the first time."

"I did!" Popped out of my mouth before I could bite down on it. There I went again, parking my feet in my mouth.

She moved over a little and turned toward me. "You sure did. You said and I quote, "I love the you that I've seen so far, unquote. Isn't that what you said?"

I thought a moment and then grinned. "I sure as hell did, didn't I?" I reached over and tried to pull her back over next to me. "In that case, I stand corrected and I'll say it again. I love you."

She grinned and moved back over to cuddle up next to me. "That's much better. I love you too."

We were silent for several minutes before Carmen asked in a whisper, "We are moving awfully fast, aren't we?"

I nodded, my cheek pressed against her hair. "Yeah, we are," I said softly. "But in this case, I don't think there could be any other way. If something is as right as we feel together then fast doesn't matter."

She nodded her head and sighed, "I was just checking to make sure you felt the same way I do. Normally, I'm not an impulsive person. Slow and steady is the way things should precede."

I turned my head slightly and kissed her hair before I said, "I understand. I love you and that's a fact. One day or a hundred years won't change that, one bit."

She pulled away from me and turned to kiss me on the cheek. A smile played over her lips as she sat there and looked at me. I could see the love in her eyes and I said so.

She grinned and replied, "Yes I know, I've seen it in your eyes all day. At one point I was worried that what we felt was just the lust and passion." She grinned and added, "Not that there's anything wrong with that. I can think of worse things to base a relationship on. Jimmy and I were a perfect example of that. What I find funny is the fact that you are exactly what I thought I was getting with Jimmy. I've never understood why I fell for him. Why I could have ever thought of him as someone like you? There is no comparison, none whatsoever."

I stopped the truck as I reached the main highway and started to say something. She held up her hand and went on, "What I'm trying to say in a rambling sort of way is that I love you for who you are. You're the person that I've dreamed of all my life, an honest, down to earth man who asks for nothing and gives his all."

When I didn't say anything, she searched my eyes. I wasn't sure what I should say, so I went with humor. "Shucks Ma'am, you're going to make this old cowpoke blush in a minute. Seriously though, I'm just me and that's all I can be."

I shut the truck off and continued, "I love you because of the wonderful woman I see inside you, a feisty redhead one minute, a warm giving woman the next. A good sense of humor and a love of life, show through also. It's hard to explain, but I see even more than that. We've got a long and happy life ahead of us, of that, I have no doubts."

She smiled and then she kissed me. I've never felt so much love in a kiss in my life. I hoped I did as well in return. When the kiss broke, she smiled at me and said, "I love you."

When I said, I love you back, she grinned and asked, "Well, are we going to sit here and be mushy all day or are we going to your place?"

I grinned back at her and fired up the truck.

As I pulled out onto the highway, she slipped off her sandals and put her feet up on the seat. She scooted back to lean against the door and crossed her legs, her feet resting against the side of my thigh. I ran the truck up through the gears and leveled my speed off around seventy.

I glanced over to see her just looking at me with a smile on her face and I asked, "What are you doing over there?"

She grinned and replied, "Oh, I'm just getting a better look at my man."

I chuckled and said, "Oh brother, am I in trouble. She's going to see what an old fart she's got herself hooked up with and then she'll jump out of the truck. I hate it when that happens. It's so much trouble explaining things to the insurance company."

She laughed. When I glanced her way next, she jerked open the front of her blouse and flashed me. I laughed and shook my head. "You'll cause a wreck doing that."

She grinned and opened the front of the shirt again, leaving it that way until I licked my lips and blew her a kiss. Then she laughed and reached for the snap on her shorts.

"What are you going to do if I take these off?" She asked, indicating the shorts.

I chuckled and replied, "Pull over and have lunch, what else."

She laughed and said, "I'll bet that you would too. In that case, I guess I'd better behave before we do have an accident."

She sat up in the seat and looked around at the woodlands we were driving through. "This is beautiful country. Is it all as deserted as this?"

"Not all of it," I answered, "But a good part of it is. There are a few rural communities scattered around and a couple of very small towns but mostly scattered houses and a few farms. I like the back roads through this area, it's a great way to get back to nature, a little traffic, here and there, but mostly it's deserted."

I glanced over at her. "Why do you ask?"

She smiled a shy smile and said, "One of these days, I want us to go for a ride through here with me wearing nothing but one of your cowboy shirts. I even want to keep all the snaps undone. That is until we pass another car or a house."

I laughed and said, "I think we can arrange that, how about now?"

Her head snapped around toward me and she grinned before she said, "You're teasing me, anyway you only have the one shirt, what would you wear?"

"I'm a cowboy, I'm always prepared," I said as I slowed and looked for a place to pull off the road.

"You're serious, aren't you?" She said with a laugh.

When I nodded, she laughed again. When I slowed even more and pulled into a wide spot on the shoulder and stopped, she said, "A crazy cowboy is what you are. We can't do this."

"And why not?" I asked as I opened my door and got out.

"Scoot forward on the seat." I told her.

When she did, I leaned the seat back forward and pulled a small overnight bag out from behind the seat. I opened it and removed a t-shirt. I put the bag back behind the seat and started to take off my western shirt.

She laughed and said, "I guess we can, can't we?"

I handed her the shirt and slipped the t-shirt on over my head. She looked at me and the grin on my face for a moment, and then she shrugged. She glanced in both directions, up and down the road, not seeing any traffic, she laughed again and took off her blouse.

Her nipples were hard as she slipped my shirt on and slowly worked the shorts down off her hips. When she had them off, she handed me both the blouse and the shorts.

"I can't believe that I'm doing this," she said softly.

I held the blouse and shorts out for her to take and said, "You don't have to, if you don't want to, you know."

She shook her head and grinned. "It was my idea in the first place," she said. "I forgot that I needed to be careful what I say around you. You do thing on the spur of the moment that most people would think crazy. It's so much fun, though."

She looked up and down the road again. "Come on, get in, and let's get this show on the road." She laughed and added, "A traveling show is what it's going to be all right. I just hope you can handle the distractions and not wreck us."

I chuckled and climbed into the truck. I started it up, then reached over, and lightly pinched one of her hard nipples. She watched me the whole time and still jumped when I did.

"Oh yes, you will do all right," she said with a grin.

I gunned the motor and peeled some rubber in the first three gears, getting back up to speed. She laughed and held onto the dash the whole time. Once the speed settled in, she turned to me and opened the shirt. I gave her a wolf whistle and she grinned.

She moved over next to me and placed my right hand on her left thigh. My little finger pressed tightly into her slit. She wiggled as she held my hand in place, my little finger rubbing against her clit.

"I've always fantasies about doing something like this," she whispered softly.

She let go of my hand and opened the shirt so that she was totally exposed. I slowly and lightly rubbed up and down over the hard nub of her clit as she whimpered softly and chewed on her lower lip. Her left hand was on my thigh and shortly it slowly moved over to explore the tent in my slacks.

She played with me through the material for a while and then both her hands moved to my hand between her legs. She stopped me from moving my fingers and groaned softly. She held still for several seconds, her eyes closed and then she opened them and looked over at me, a smile playing at the corners of her mouth.

She took a deep breath and sighed. After a moment or two she laid her head on my shoulder and said, "You make me come so quickly and so easily."

I kissed her lightly on the forehead. She grinned and said, "What was it you told me this morning? Oh yes, I remember. Just go ahead and have that orgasm and then we'll start building another and another."

She sighed and added, "You weren't kidding were you? I can't remember having this many orgasms in a month, much less in a day."

When I grinned and kissed her forehead again she asked, "Are all cowboys like you?"

I shook my head slowly and replied, "Nope. I'm special, one of a kind."

She laughed and snuggled close. "You said, last night that you wanted to be someone special. I don't think this was what you had in mind at the time, but you've made it. You are definitely special and one of a kind." She sat up a little and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you."

"I love you," I said in return. "No, sex had nothing to do with what I said last night. The love we share now is what I was talking about. It happened a lot faster than I ever thought it would but I'm glad. It saved a lot of time and kept me from screwing it up. I have a bad habit of sticking my feet in my mouth at times."

She chuckled and said, "I noticed that a couple of times but you seemed to recover quickly."

I laughed. "Was it that obvious? Thank goodness for a good and understanding woman."

She grinned and said, "Understanding had nothing to do with it. Curiosity and intrigue had more to do with it. You were so different from the people I normally meet; I found it hard to believe that you were for real. At first, I thought you were someone that Jimmy had sent to...."

Carmen paused in thought. "I'm not sure of the word I want. Test, check up on, chaperon. With him, they would all fit." She kissed my cheek again, "It wasn't until we finished breakfast that I finally figured out that you were for real, what I saw was what you were. I think, that is the moment, I fell in love with you."

She giggled and added, "The kissing in this old truck at the opera house parking lot just added passion to the love. We might just have to go to the opera again someday and finish what we started."

I chuckled and suggested, "We could make it an annual affair, a way to celebrate our meeting. I might even invite Jimmy, since he was the one that give me the ticket. If he hadn't, I would have never met you. Do you think he would show up?"

Carmen slowly sat up and wrapped the shirt around herself. She moved over a little and turned to face me. She stared off in space for a second or two and then she asked, "Have you ever wonder why he gave the ticket to you? You have had business dealings with him, you know what a snob he is. He checks out everyone that does business with his company thoroughly. He knew that the opera was not your cup of tea. So why, why give you the ticket?"

I shrugged and said, "I don't know. I wondered the same thing at the time. I took it with ever intention of giving it away. I just never found anyone who wanted one ticket."

She grinned and said, "Lucky me."

Her brows knitted for a second. "I wonder...." She said after a moment.

I looked over at her and waited. I could see the wheels turning behind her eyes. Finally, she leaned back in the seat, crosses her arms, and said under her breath, "The arse hole! The bloody arse hole!" a look of pure fury on her face.

I know better than to poke a stick at a redhead that's mad so I kept my mouth shut. After a minute or two of fuming, she looked over at me. I made a point to keep my eyes on the road. A little farther down the road, we passed through a small community and I took the next right.

I had gone a mile or two on this road, when Carmen said in a calm voice, "I think I know what he had in mind when he gave you the ticket."

I had been doing some thinking of my own during her silence. "Yeah, let the country bumpkin embarrass you," I said softly.

She looked over at me and then she turned to face me, a soft look on her face. She smiled and said, "Something like that is what he had in mind. He just didn't know you as well as he thought he did."

She scooted over and kissed me on the cheek. "He didn't know the sweet honest man that was hidden under that country exterior." She put her arms around my neck and hugged me.

When she sat back, she sighed and said, "Actually, it's my fault. The last time we talked before he gave you the ticket, he tried to get me to come back to him. I told him there was no way I would even consider it. I told him, I'd move to the country, marry some hayseed, and stay barefooted and pregnant for the rest of my life first."

She sighed and dropped her eyes. "I think you were the first, if you'll pardon the expression, hayseed that walked through his door after that conversation. To him, anyone outside the social registry or upper management is a hillbilly or hayseed. I told you he was a snob."

I started to laugh and Carmen looked at me funny. I couldn't help it, what she had said fit all too well my picture of Jimmy O'Brien and his picture of me. It struck me as funny as hell. I played the country bumpkin sometime around clients. It helped smooth the way into some deals, as they didn't feel threatened, and it kept me from having to play golf and attend cocktail parties.

I explained this to Carmen as my merriment eased off. By the time I finished, she was laughing her ass off. Finally, she calmed down and said, "I can just picture Jimmy with his smug, superior smile, and you playing him like a big fish. No wonder he thought you were the perfect candidate for getting even with me."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek again. Then she glanced out the back window of the truck and then forward through the windshield. With a big grin, she took off my shirt and lay down on the seat, her head at the passenger door.

She dropped her right foot to the floorboards and moved her knee toward the dash. Her left foot went up on the back of the seat, behind my head. She raised her arms up and spread them about the same way she had her legs. It was hard for me to keep glancing back at the road with her spread out like that. All I wanted to do was to drink in all her beauty and radiant glory.

After a moment, she lowered her arms and placed a hand on each breast, caressing and teasing each one. He fingers moved up slowly to tweak and pull on her long nipples. As her hands slowly wandered down across her lower ribs and onto her belly, my eyes followed them.

She had been grinning this whole time, now she whispered hoarsely, "Oh, you like to watch me caress myself do you? Then you had better find a private place to pull over and park because I'm fixing to put on one hell of a show for you and you alone. Something that no one besides me has ever seen and if you're a good boy, I'll let you make mad passionate love to me afterwards."

She went on to caress her inner thighs and moaned softly as I hunted for a side road. "This makes me think of last night when your tongue first glided across here. It made me twice as hot as I had been. I almost came as you touched the insides of the other thigh."