Sow's Ear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spotted a road a little ways ahead and eased on the brakes. It was another National Forest road but this one I had no idea where it went.

As I made the turn, Carmen whispered, "When your nose touched my panties, I think I did have a small orgasm."

I glanced over to see her fingers lightly bush up across her swollen outer lips. Her hips shivered for a second even after she moved her finger away from her sex. Another road ahead angled off into the thick woods. I took it and then made a quick turn into an opening between a pair of large pines. As the truck got past the trees, I stopped and shut off the motor.

Carmen had her eyes closed as a fingernail on each hand drew circles around her hard erect nipples. She quivered and opened her eyes. She looked up at me and whispered, "Damn, I've gone and got myself overly excited. I wanted to put on a show for you, to tease you, and myself at the same time. If I touch myself anywhere below my waist right now, I'll explode and ruin it all."

With a big grin, I opened my door and eased off the seat. "I think I can fix that problem," I said, as I reach over, ran a hand up under each of her ass cheeks, and lifted her ass off the seat.

As I lifted, my head came down and my mouth and tongue zeroed in on her clit. At the first touch of my tongue, her ass was jerking and she was yelling incoherently. There was a warm gush against my chin as she once again lost control over her bladder.

She was squirming and wiggling so hard, deep in the throws of her orgasm, that for a moment I thought I would drop her. I didn't and she went on and on.

Suddenly she went limp. Her hips were still twitching and jerking in time with my moving tongue but the rest of her was out of it, except for a mumbling, stuttering groan. I stood up and lowered her to the seat, a smile playing over my face. This was a first for me.

I stood and watched her for nearly a minute before her eyes fluttered open and she took a deep, deep breath. She let it out noisily and lay there looking up at me. She took another deep breath and then sighed.

Slowly she said, "You need to find a phone so you can call the bomb squad. That was more of an explosion, than an orgasm." She took another couple of deep breaths as I chuckled. "It's not funny, I'm still not sure whether we're going to need the coroner or not."

I leaned over and kissed her on the knee, before I replied, "I think you'll live to be a ripe old age. You got yourself too worked up with the riding around naked and putting on a show for me and then I pushed the plunger too quickly. It's just a matter of to many new and exciting things at one time."

She tried to sit up and then she held her hands out to me. "Earlier, you were worried about me killing you and now it's my turn to worry about you killing me," she said as I pulled her up to a sitting position.

When she was sitting up and had scooted back to lean against the door, she added, "I think I'll just rest awhile and then take this a little slower, otherwise I won't last the weekend."

I reached behind the seat and got her shorts. "Do you want to put these on?" I asked softly.

She grinned and shook her head, "I've got such a mess between my legs right now that they would be dripping before I got them on."

She glanced down at the wet spot on the seat and frowned, "I made a mess everywhere, on the seat, on your face, and all over me. Is there another pond around here? Although, I'd hate to think of what it would do to the fish." She ended with a laugh.

I reached behind the seat again and came out with a couple of red shop rags. I handed one to her and used the other on my face for a second before I said, "I told you I'm a cowboy and ready in any and all emergencies."

She laughed as she wiped at the mess between her thighs. "I couldn't have made this big of a mess, by myself."

She rose up on one knee and continued to clean herself up. I watched her for a moment, enjoying the view and then I handed her the rag I had and took the messy one from her. When she was as clean as she was going to get, she handed me the second rag, and I put them under the seat.

I held out her shorts and she took them, but she laid them on the seat, picked up my shirt, and put it back on. She snapped the two center snaps and sat back down.

"Ok, now we can continue on to your house and I'm going to be a good little girl for a while. I don't think I could take another orgasm like that last one, for quite a while."

I chuckled and got back into the truck. As I fired it up I said, "I'll make a bet that you don't make it to my house without at least two more orgasms. We've got another forty miles of these back roads between here and there."

She laughed and then replied, "What? Do I look crazy? I'll bet that it's closer to four."

We definitely had more fun motoring our way on home and for many years to come, no pun intended.