All Comments on 'Spanish Fly'd'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RockerJustinRockerJustinalmost 18 years ago
Fucking Hot!!!!

DirtyJoe you have done it again! Loved the story, can't wait for Part 2 with the boys!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fly'd??

Since there is no verb 'to Spanish Fly', 'Spanish Fly'd' can only mean 'Spanish Fly Would' or 'Spanish Fly Had'.

Would or had what? If the title makes no sense, it hardly seems worth reading further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Title Critics

Hey, if YOU write the story, YOU name it. There was no verb form of the word "google" until very recently. I don't know what your problem is, but English language, like most others, is constantly morphing based on current usage. Don't be a jerk-off (your pardon, since you're from the UK it'd be 'wanker').

Dirty Joe, I thought the story decent, though I wasn't sure I'd like the direction it took when it's intended use was discovered. I think you've killed any expansion into other characters (literally and figuratively) as a result. For that reason it's not 100. Maybe it'll take some interesting spin and I'll rethink the rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NEXT???

Need to keep writing! Maybe next time she won't know and you can add more players? What about the football team and a little force?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why substitute

Disappointed when read she substituted the drug - none left for next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous