All Comments on 'Spanked to Submission: Love Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

I have always wondered how this story would end and wow....what a surprise!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Talk of a 180

In the original story Audree was more powerful and she was able to drag Anne's shrink into her web of seduction. I wonder what made you change the dynamic of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice ending to the story

Nice ending to the story but the theme is that one should assert herself lest she be treated like a floorboard with no respect shown her. I had pictured Miss Audree as a strong dominatrix with Annie, Jane, Penelope and Helen as submissive naked slaves on all fours with heads to floor and asses raised high for a thorough cropping by Mistressv Audree as tears fall freely and asses redden with fingers inserted in throbbing wet pussies and ass digits pluggged with butt plugs. Then Audree invites black studs to impregnate the insolent submissivw women with potent sperms. That kind of treatment makes cold winter nights hotter than a warm June night. And naturally created submissive women serve their strong powerful Masters in the black community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad

Too many questions answered with questions, over and over and over. Plus chicks on their period is not sexy at all and shouldn't be incorporated in a supposedly sexy story. The original version was better

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a surprise ending.

As with many of your efforts you seem to either: (1) run out of ideas; or (2) just lose interest and end the story. Either way, given your talent, it is sad that either may be the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ok ending

Love your stories but this one fell short at he end was hoping for more with jane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW. In my opinion...

That was an EPIC ending!!!

Reading your novella, one can think, "how could anyone end such a masterpiece of emotions in a way that won't ruin it?". Well, your "happy Hollywood" ending is the answer: Satisfying to see our dear heroine happy and all comes to good terms.

That said, it would be great if you would ever continue what happened next... But that just comes from a greedy reader ;)

iceblockiceblockabout 9 years ago

I guess the difficult thing with these stories as well as Life is trying to please everyone. I didn't like the ending either but the most important thing Jasmine was that you liked it. As a submissive I always prefer to see a dominant triumph rather than a happily ever after although having just spent so much time with Anne I am happy for her especially if things work out with Kate.

LesSubLesSubalmost 8 years ago
Boring ending

The first ending to the story was really great! This one was fairly uninteresting

BodingtonBodingtonover 7 years ago
Kate and Ann

I truly loved the dialogue between Ann and Kate especially the proposition as uttered by Ann.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Surprised

That was a surprise because this story doesn't even seem like a Jasmine story. I guess not every story can be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Conclusion

Audrey will go to Dr White 's office and get the good doctor off her suffocating white lab coat sans bra and panties and make her kneel on all fours for an ass reddening cropping tongue herbage discipline she does crave. She takes the good doctor to her home where she would be put to work submissively serving Black men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gratifying to read that someone can write a story that even mentions having a period ! \so many good stories hover around the subject and lead the reader to imagine that they never happen . So well done ! Lia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yay Audree's defanged. But the therapist wouldn't have caved so easily. They know all about patient come ons, power plays, mind games etc. I've known a few therapists that have seen everything.

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Definitely was a surprise ending. I was thinking Jane would be the dom over Annie`girl and Audrees

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dr White will become the target for Ms Audree to pursue until she is snared into possession by Ms Audree who takes her to her house to spend the weekend being made to walk on all fours with a leash affixed to her neck as her Mistress stripes her reddening ass with the crop before making her kneel to lasciviously lick her black pussy. The doctor goes to work a completely changed woman with no bra and panties inside conservative wear with a white blouse covering her luscious frame. And Dr White was forced to delete from her records Anne's visits and leave her alone while being domned by Mistress Audree! Her submissiveness to Mistress Audrey will be private from her 22 year old daughter who is a woman that would fight off another woman seeking to dominate her!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

487. Definitely a better ending than episode one, but I’m not fond of humiliation or blackmail. Hard to believe people have such ability to control others.

JSA69JSA6912 months ago

Great ending to a great story. I hope Annie and Kate find a fulfilling relationship with each other. Maybe you could write about that too--a happy, loving story instead of threats and humiliation. Wouldn't it be loverly?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50082 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES