Spanked to Submission: Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who she really is?" Jane questioned, as I slowly licked, listening intently to Ms. Audree's seemingly accurate assessment of me.

"Isn't it obvious?" Ms. Audree asked, grabbing my head and pulling me deeper into her.

"No," Jane said with distain.

"She's a submissive slave who only feels free through unconditional obedience," Ms. Audree explained.

"But she has tried to break away from you on more than one occasion," Jane countered.

"Of course, that is very natural," Ms. Audree explained, "when not horny she resorts back to her socially acceptable self and is mortified by her weakness and inability to resist her natural desires."

I listened as best I could, stunned at just how accurately she knew me.

She continued, "For example, right now she is humiliated to be doing this task while you are in the room, yet here she is licking my cunt while you are here."

Jane countered, "That is all rubbish. You blackmailed her into this."

Ms. Audree laughed, "Although I have threatened her with revealing her secrets, the reality is that she submitted originally completely on her own and even though she has brief moments of defiance, she always ends up between my legs or over my lap."

"So you're her Mistress?" Jane asked.

"I suppose," Ms. Audree agreed. "Now a question for you." After a pause, she asked, "Are you horny right now?"

"Excuse me?" Jane asked, surprised by the question.

"Well, the fact that you're still here while your friend eats cunt can only mean a couple of things," Ms. Audree said. "Either you're submissive also and want to replace her."

"That's ridiculous," Jane replied, but I wondered why she was still here and not only assumedly watching my public humiliation while also continuing to discuss theories she found ridiculous.

"Or, you are dominant and want my Annie-girl to become your Annie-girl."

"Those are the only options?" Jane asked. "I am either a submissive or a domme...its really that black and white in your world?"

Ms. Audree laughed, "Not always, but most people are one or the other, male or female. Although some people can be switches."

"Switches?" Jane asked.

"Yes, some people can be dominant or submissive depending on the relationship or on their mood. For example, I am always domme, but my friend Carolyn, who my pet hasn't met yet, is domme to other women and yet submissive to her boyfriend," Ms. Audree explained.

"So, sex can't be about two people who love each other on equal terms?" Jane asked, making me think of Kate.

"Of course," Ms. Audree said, "but that is usually a relationship that is never as raw and passionate as either wish. They instead settle for love and stability over pure passion and true sexual fulfillment."

"So, my husband wishes he could dominate me?" Jane questioned, sarcastically.

"Or that you would dominate him," Ms. Audree countered.

"What?" Jane asked, incredulously.

"Many men are submissive which shouldn't be a surprise," Ms. Audree answered, revealing something knew to me."

"And why shouldn't that be a surprise?" Jane asked.

"Because most men are whipped, which is a sign of submission," Ms. Audree explained, before adding, as she held my head against her pussy and began rubbing her pussy up and down, "The reality is many men are curious to be dominated by women or other men, curious to suck cock like many women are curious to eat pussy."

"That's rather superfluous," Jane pointed out.

"Is it?" Ms. Audree asked. "Do you want to replace Annie-girl here?"

"Pardon?" Jane asked.

"I see right through you Jane," Ms. Audree challenged.

"You know nothing about me," Jane firmly responded.

"Don't I?" Ms. Audree questioned back, letting go of my head.

I kept licking, slowly, trying to hear every word of the surreal conversation, as Ms. Audree continued, "You never stood up to Annie-girl's many tantrums, which implies that you are submissive too."

"Or just a good friend who understands the high stresses of the job," Jane countered.

"Or a married women who lives in the façade of a happy sex life who until your vanilla sex life was questioned when you saw Annie-girl submitting to me," Ms. Audree confidently assessed.

"So you think I want some chocolate?" Jane asked sarcastically.

"I know you want some chocolate," Ms. Audree responded, suddenly pushing me away.

She opened her legs wide, revealing her beautiful pinkness, as she continued, the same confident smile she had when she drew me under her spell, "Go ahead Jane, we both know what you want."

Jane asked, glancing at me, "How did you know?"

"I just know," Audree replied, as I noticed that Jane had her phone behind her. After a pause she ordered, softly, "On your knees, Jane."

"Will you eat my cunt too," Jane asked. I gasped quietly having never heard Jane use the 'c' word.

"If you are a good girl," Ms. Audree replied, before repeating, "On your knees, Jane."

"So you're a lesbian?" Jane questioned.

"Oh, I like a nice cock now and then. But I prefer cunt, especially white cunt," Ms. Audree admitted, as I realized that Jane was setting Ms. Audree up. I assumed Jane was recording the conversation with her phone with Ms Audree totally unaware.

"So you're a cunt licker?" Jane questioned.

Ms. Audree laughed, "I guess so, although I tend to receive a lot more than I give, isn't that right, Annie-girl?"

"Yes, Ms. Audree," I agreed, before adding, "You do have a very good tongue."

"How sweet," Ms. Audree smiled at me, before saying, as she turned to Jane to see her holding her phone, "Now on your knees...what are you doing?"

"You're really not as smart as you think you are," Jane smirked, as Ms. Audree closed her legs.

Ms. Audree stood up and asked with a smile, trying to stay confident and in control, "You're going to try and blackmail me."

"No," Jane shook her head, "I'm not going to try I am going to blackmail you."

"I can ruin her," Audree threatened pointing in my direction.

"Yes, I assume you can," Jane agreed, "but I can now ruin your career before it even starts."

"All you have are a few words," Audree pointed out.

"And a picture of you with your legs spread wide open," Jane pointed out.

"What do you want?" Audree asked, for the first time sounding like the eighteen year old she was.

"You will leave Annie alone starting now," Jane answered resolutely.

"Is that what you want, Annie-girl?" Audree asked.

"Yes," I admitted, knowing that even though I enjoyed the submission at times, it had consumed my life to such a degree that I had to reclaim it.

"Fine," Audre shrugged, "I was almost done with you anyways."

Briefly I was insulted, but realized she was just trying to maintain her power over me.

I stood up and said, finally feeling like the old me for the first time in a long time, "Audree, go get Jane and I lunch."

"Fine," she said, through grit teeth.

Audree, finally defeated, walked out of the office pissed off.

I turned to Jane and said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Jane replied as she typed into her phone.

A moment later my phone buzzed. "Evidence for you just in case she ever tries to play you again."

"How can I ever thank you," I said, a massive burden suddenly off my shoulders.

"Eat my cunt," Jane replied, sitting on the couch, shocking me.

"S-s-seriously," I gasped.

"No," she laughed, "but the look on your face was priceless."

"You really had me," I said relieved.

"That said," Jane continued, "I can't always be here to protect you, Anne. You need to be firm."

"I will," I said resolutely, before adding "Things just really got out of control."

"That happens," Jane said understandingly.

We chatted for twenty minutes or so until Audree returned with our food. I thanked her, like I would usually any employee of mine, and sent her to her office.

Jane and I visited while we ate and then she headed home to take a nap. I, meanwhile, checked my texts and saw I had one from Kate.

Giddy, I quickly checked it:

Great

It's a date

I like geeky rhyming too.

I can't wait to see you.

Kate

Wanting to see her tonight, having so much to tell her and feeling the chains of submission gone. I decided to call her.

After three rings she answered:

"Annie, what a pleasant surprise," she greeted warmly.

"I was hoping we could change the date from tomorrow to tonight," I revealed.

"Eager are we," she teased.

"As a beaver," I joked, before adding, probably sounding like an excited school girl, "I have so much to tell you."

"I can't wait to hear all about it," Kate said sincerely, adding, "Want to meet at David's at seven?"

"That sounds perfect," I agreed.

"I'd love to chat longer, but I have to get back to work," Kate said.

"Me too," I agreed.

"Later, alligator," she said playfully.

"In a while, crocodile," I quipped back.

After hanging up, I chuckled to myself.

I was going on a date with another woman, something that I would never have remotely even considered before the whole Audree ordeal.

Ironically, without Audree and the crazy roller coaster ride of submission I endured, I wouldn't have learned about my sexuality, I wouldn't have met Kate, who I met obeying a task of Audree's, and I wouldn't be starting a potential relationship.

I shook my head as I began pecking away on my computer, like the Barbara Streisand song, love does indeed come from the most unexpected places.

THE END