All Comments on 'Sparkle'

by Ko_Jo

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boy, I hope there's more!

Great story. Hot!! Nubile Daughter, Horny Dad. What a combination. Keep going my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"5"......

Enjoyed every word of your story and look forward to another before to long.!* "5"

Thanks

Jacko

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great read!

Excellent story, superbly written. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Awesome and hot father daughter story, hope to read more. Please keep this series coming. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
whew!

loved the slow, descriptive build up and the picture painted...tks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Super story.

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
fuck yeah!

the best part of incest stories is the build up of teasing and sexual tension that leads the characters to cross the uncrossable line, and this story was chock full of intense and passionate build up!

i loved the double narrative, telling the story from each character's perspective, and when they got to fucking, it was raw and intense and hot!

definitely looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best ever

i have to say that this was the best i have ever read! please write more!

desire2touchdesire2touchover 11 years ago
Amazing!

So descriptive it felt like I was there. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done!

Well written, compelling! Would like to see more!

Thanks for sharing.

BTW ... 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

I want to hear more, any pregnancies? mmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow, incredible

what an incredible story. So very hot it left me breathless. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ummmm quick question

alot of the things were repeated...such as; quotes, sentences, and thoughts...what was the meaning behind it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting alternation

This was VERY hot! I loved how you alternated between Blair and Naia, as seeing what they both thought as they experienced it a new a refreshing way to tell such a tale. It's really the perfect way and you two did not skimp on the sexual details of the intercourse, orgasms and how they looked at each other. You really included so much that this is easily one of the HOTTEST stories I've read in a LONG time. It's very well done and OF COURSE add more about their relationship. This should be a multi-chapter continuation--easily. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT

One of the best stories yet on Lit. The couple interplay worked very well and helped to make this one of the better stories. Your couple approach made for some fine writing.

mitchawamitchawaover 11 years ago
Astonishing

This story is so well told I don't know where to start. The repetition, the inner dialogue, the slow build up, and the climax that I and the characters and your readers wanted--happened. The intimacy between father and daughter was presented in an innovative manner that aroused and held me and I'm sure most of your audience in the palm of your hands. The two of you have a special knack at writing erotica, not porn, and you should continue, and the story should continue, and your audience will continue to want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 Stars? Where's the 6th?

Awesome....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exceptional!

A beautiful story told erotically and sensually. The detail in the story brings the reader close to the characters and tempts you to take a walk in the garden with the two protagonists. Very rarely do I comment on a story on Literotica but this deserves top marks. It would easily win my vote for story of the decade in this category - Stunning!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a little repetitive but very hot

The alternation was interesting but when you repeated yourself it was a little boring for me. Its much better in my opinion to keep the story moving forward than to cover the same ground twice...

Thats why i gave u 4 stars. Otherwise it woulda been 5 for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good

I will agree that I found the dual point of view extremely satisfying to read and very conducive to build-up. My problem was going back in time a bit every time you switched p.o.v. I think they way you repeated some of the descriptive sentences and showed how they shared such similar feelings as to be vocalized similarly did the job, so there wouldn't be so much need for scene repetition. Anyways, what I enjoyed most though was the lyrical careful language - like an other comment said, erotica, not porn - and this aura of a tryst in the '20's you created: slow, mesmerizing, decadent. Like watching with a slight buzz after a drink but before you get drunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb

What terrific writing! I was drawn deep into the highly erotic intimacy between the two characters by the stylish way you told the story. More please.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 11 years ago
Liked it

I liked it, but you kept repeating paragraphs making it hart to keep up with the story, had it not been for that I would have given four stars.

Hope there is more to your story to come, please read it before posting.

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Sometimes these back-n-forths are difficult, but I didn't get here. I look forward to Chapter 2, though I enjoyed a wonderful orgasm from this lovely read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

What's with the repetitive dialog? It's almost as if you wrote the story in bits and pieces, came back to it and then forgot what you had wrote.

It's a pretty good story, but I would suggest that you re-edit it and remove the duplicate dialog.... just to fluff things back up. Then repost!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please don't stop!

I enjoyed this soo much, the anticipation, the angst, all of it is so invigorating. I hope you continue the story. I want to see their relationship grow. Give me at least 5 chapters.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 8 years ago
Ssparkling

I'm sorry, I'm four years late finding this story. It is indeed sparkling. From the flash of her ankle bracelet, to her perfectly smooth skin, to the glance or her pantieless pussy, and on and on through mutual seduction. The prolonged lead up, seen through two sets of eyes and mines, was extremely will done. It's one of the best sex scenes I've ever read. I'm going to read the second chapter, and wonder what happen to your lack of production since then?

camstevens33camstevens33over 6 years ago
EXCELLENT!

I've read both parts and would love to see this story continued a little more. This is one of the very best F/D stories on this site. Not usually a fan of switching perspectives, but this one works fairly well. What really stands out is the melding of love and lust between the two.

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous