Species Experiment - Sol III

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bell was sprinting down the hall towards them. She looked flustered and her clothes were unkempt. She panted and a glistening wetness could be seen on her thighs beneath her fluttering skirt.

"I can't stop thinking about you. Sneaking out while you were sleeping... That was the worst mistake I've ever made. I can't work... I can't sleep. My body is just so incredibly sensitive. I feel every brush of air on my skin. Just putting on my panties makes me moan with pleasure. I just have to have sex with you again." Bell gasped, leaning against the wall.

"Jeez, catch your breath. Come on in, we're just about to go at it." Marla waved to her.

"Really? Oh thank you!" Bell cried happily, hurrying into the apartment with her, "Whoa! Boxes!"

"Yea, Josiah moved in with me. Come on, we'll unpack later. I'm feeling horny too." Marla said, stretching her arms above her head. She stripped off her top and left it behind as she walked down the hall. Bell glanced at Josiah and back at Marla, who was now naked and at the bedroom door.

"I'm not arguing." Josiah shrugged, undoing his pants. He dropped them, exposing his almost knee-length cock before he started to walk down the hall. His apple-sized balls bounced and slapped against his thighs as he walked. Bell felt more juices seeping forth from her pussy. Since she had drank Marla's milk, her own wetness had been out of control. Her panties were damp constantly since then, if not totally soaked.

Stripping her clothes in a flash, Bell dashed down the hall after them. She found a rather strange sight in the bedroom. Marla had a glass in her hand and was tugging on her nipple. Creamy white froth was filling the cup and she gave a shuddering moan.

"W... Watch this... Josiah, drink it." Marla smiled, holding the glass to him. He smirked widely and took the glass. In a long, slow pull, he drank the entire warm glass down. Before Bell's eyes, his cock began to grow downward. It reached a full two feet long and dangled between his knees. At the same time, it rose up slightly from his testicles inflating like balloons. To the size of a small cantaloupe each, his balls jiggled and sloshed with hot spunk. He sighed happily from the flavor and precum began to drip readily from the arm-like sausage.

"How does it do that." Bell said, covering her mouth as his cock started to rise and grow erect. Marla filled the glass again with barely two tugs on her nipple. She passed it back to Bell.

"Drink up and find out." Marla said, lifting her huge bosoms in her hands. She rolled her breasts up and put her nipples in her mouth. She watched Marla drink her own breast milk, little dribbles of it running out the sides of her mouth. Bell glanced at the glass and put it to her lips. She tossed it back and chugged the warm milk. Her body tingled down to her fingertips and her pussy grew hotter. Delicious juices began to run down the insides of her thighs. Her breasts began to grow, moving from her perky B cups up to round C cups and bigger D cups. She gasped loudly and dropped the cup on the carpet. She moaned and touched her chest, feeling small drips of milk seep from her hard nipples.

"Oh god that feels marvelous." Bell cooed, running her hands down her belly.

Grabbing her by her arms, Josiah lifted Bell up and tossed her on the bed. His cock was hard and drooping a bit in front of him, two glorious feet. Marla wrapped both her hands around the thick shaft and her tongue extended from her mouth. Unnaturally long, it curled around the entire length of his shaft and she sucked on his head. It made him moan loudly as his huge cock was pleasured by her wriggling tongue.

"That looks so delicious." Bell said, scooting forward to sit next to Marla. She leaned forward and began to lick and massage his testicles. She jiggled them about and heard the huge amount of spunk sloshing around inside. She couldn't even wrap her lips around one of his orbs, let alone suck on it. Her tongue just swirled circles around the hot sack. Before her eyes, a strange slit opened above the testicles, right beneath his shaft. Out of it came a squirming, wet tentacle. It's pink head looked incredibly inviting and she dragged her tongue up his ball again.

Without a moment's notice, the tentacle shoved into her open mouth and down her throat. She gagged in surprise and fell into a long moan. The flavor was powerful and delicious, making her wrap her lips tightly around it. She put her hands around the tan worm and rubbed it all up and down.

"Girls, you are both amazing!" Josiah groaned, looking down at Marla. Her tongue was wrapped like a spring around his cock and it pumped forward and back. It was an amazing sensation, and coupled with the tentacle pushing down Bell's convulsing throat, he was barely moments from cumming, "Drink it all down."

He busted, unleashing an incredibly blast of spunk into both of their mouths. His cock shuddered and his urethra stretched wide to accommodate the huge flood. His tentacle squirmed and stretched, convulsing visibly, starting to pour forth like a hose. He grunted and moaned loudly, his knees going weak from the ecstasy of it. Both of their bodies took in as much cum as they could, inflating their rubber-like bodies. Their bellies stretched and created cute little round bumps.

"Ohhhh yes~!" Josiah sighed, stepping back. His cock dragged out of Marla's mouth and it slapped wetly against his thigh. His tentacle reeled back, letting Bell take a gasping breath. The girls swallowed again, trying to enjoy the flavor of it all. His cock was wet and slimy with cum, starting to get hard again as he thought of their tight holes.

However, before his eyes, both of the girls' bodies returned to normal. Super-charged by the alien's meddling and by Marla's milk, their bodies absorbed the semen at an amazing rate.

"What... What happened?" Bell asked, rubbing her flat belly.

"Couldn't tell you. But who cares. Let's just do more." Marla said, pushing Bell further back on the bed. She pushed her head between the girl's thighs and pushed her tongue into her pussy. The unnatural tongue stretched up into Bell like it had done before, squirming and writhing deep into her wet cunt.

"I don't care how many times I pound this pussy, it never stops being pleasurable." Josiah said happily, lifting his huge cock. With both his hands under it, he could really feel the weight of it's size. He could put a horse to shame with the size of it and he was going to put it to good use tonight. Pushing it against Marla's drenched cunt, he slid the thick head into her. It's enormous length took time to push completely into Marla, stretching her pussy over two feet long. It distended her belly and pushed her insides out of the way. His cock buried completely inside her and his balls squished against her legs.

"So biiig~!" Marla moaned around her stretched tongue. She rested her head against Bell's wet thigh, idly wriggling her tongue about inside her.

"Marla, yes!" Bell cried out joyously, twiddling her clit while the tongue rubbed all the way into her womb.

"I never get enough of this..." Josiah grunted, thrusting harder and harder, "Never enough!"

Marla's entire body was shuddering and shaking from the ecstasy of it. Feeling the amazing length of his shaft rubbing her stretched womb all around was driving her completely insane. She moaned and cooed, thrusting her tongue in and out of Bell. She felt Josiah's tentacle wriggling up her belly and between her breasts. It pushed under her chin and underneath Bell. She felt Bell's pussy clench up as it pierced Bell's ass.

"Oohhh~!" Bell cried loudly, her pelvis jerking upward as her ass was stimulated. She moaned happily, the tentacle going deeper and deeper up her backside.

"Yes! Ahh, your ass is great!" Josiah moaned, jerking his tentacle back and forth. It felt surprisingly good to be rubbing along Marla's warm, sweaty body. He pounded her cunt harder, holding tight to her wide hips. The arm-sized tool stretched her wide.

"I love iiit~!" Marla howled around her tongue, giving Bell the tonguing of a lifetime.

"More cum! I'm gonna fill you both up to the top!" Josiah yelled, holding back his orgasm as best he could. He held onto the base of his cock as he thrust, forcing back the cum. His balls reacted by starting to inflate. They grew larger and larger until they set down on Marla's legs. He groaned and let go, feeling the orgasm explode throughout him. His tentacle almost double in size as gallons of cum began to pour through it. The shaft of his cock distended with spunk, making Marla's pussy immediately stretch outward. Bell squealed in pleasure as her bowels filled with sperm.

"I'm cumming~!" Bell cried out loudly, body shaking uncontrollably as she orgasmed from the hose up her ass. Her pussy spurted wildly on Marla's tongue, wetting her face and creating a large damp spot on the bed. The tongue pulled back from her pussy and into Marla's mouth.

"Ahhh... Oh god so am I." Marla gasped loudly and she fell forward, collapsing face first on Bell's cunt. She felt her body stretching outward with cum and pleasure surged wildly through her body.

In front of her, Bell was thrashing in pleasure as her body was filled with spunk. It bubbled up inside her and filled her all the way up. She tasted cum start to rise in her throat and it continued. Cum began to bubble out of her mouth and Josiah continued pumping it forward. Marla pushed herself up and dragged her tongue up Bell's jaw, licking up the cum. She locked lips with her and began to drink the cum out of her mouth. Behind her Josiah yelled and moaned, the last of his orgasm fading out. The last of his cum bubbled into her pussy and she gave a moan. Marla swallowed down more and more cum from Bell's mouth, completely insatiable.

"God that was great." Josiah sighed, pulling himself out of both girls. An incredible deluge of spunk poured forth from Marla even as she fought to keep it inside herself. She moaned uncontrollably.

"I... I'm... So full..." Bell cooed weakly, falling back on the bed as white splooge bubbled out of her ass.

"Me too." Marla giggled, holding her belly as she rolled over.

"That was friggen awesome." Josiah smiled, slumping down on the edge of the bed. His huge cock flopped between his legs and laid against the bed.

"It's like I'm pregnant." Marla smiled, rubbing her big belly. Much to her surprise, it shrank over the next few minutes while they relaxed on the bed. Whatever had given her this glorious body, it had made her body insatiably hungry for a man's seed. Bell was much of the same, having her insides lighten as she rapidly digested the spunk.

"I can't get enough of this." Bell sighed, pushing herself upright.

"So come by more often." Marla said, looking up at her.

"I can?!" She squealed eagerly.

"What are we done?" Josiah asked, standing up. His cock started to grow hard again.

"Oh fuck no." Marla smiled, "I want to see you fuck her harder than you've ever fucked me. I want her drooling and mindless."

"What?" Bell squeaked, her eyes wide.

"Really?" Josiah grinned.

Marla pushed Bell flat on her back and straddled her face. She pushed her cum-lathered pussy against Bell's lips and rubbed it back and forth.

"Make her cum like a wildly." Marla instructed.

Josiah nodded and crawled across the bed. His tentacle wriggled out and curled around his own cock, lifting it up. He made it create a thick, fleshy screw around the shaft and lined it up with her pussy. Wrapped together, both of his cocks made it thicker than either of them alone and he shoved it without mercy into Bell's wet cunt. She screamed into Marla's pussy as the meaty cock-screw drove a foot into her on the first thrust. In an astounding show of lust and desire, he pounded his cock-screw wildly in and out of her. The shape of it was intense, making her moan and scream. The size of it stretched her pussy and made her cum with each thrust. She couldn't even believe such pleasure was possible.

Marla got off her and sat back, thoroughly enjoying the sight of it. The huge cock combo was distending her pussy in radical ways. She came and came again at the thrusting. Even Josiah was enjoying having both his shafts driving into a single pussy. The movement of his tentacle around his shaft was making it more and more pleasurable. The orgasm came on him suddenly and unexpectedly. Both his cocks spewed a glorious fountain inside her cunt, loosing the last of his balls into her hot cunt.

"Ahhh~! Yes!" Josiah cried out, moaning and thrusting again as more spunk poured from him. Bell's pussy stretched from the seed and she cried out weakly, going limp on the bed. He dragged his shafts out of her and groaned happily. His balls were light and bouncy after loosing everything he had from them.

"That was very hot." Marla smiled, "I want to try that screw next time."

"I don't think I have it in me right now." Josiah chuckled, looking down at his limp shaft as it shrank back to it's normal size.

"Don't worry about it. We have time." Marla grinned widely, teasing the comatose Bell's hair, "We have a million dollars of time."

He kissed her and she giggled again, thoroughly happy with the world right now.

*******

CHAPTER 9 - BACKROOM FUN

The restaurant Jenine and the twins came to was nice, but not over the top. She had heard her sister talking about it, so she decided it wouldn't be a bad place to try. The twins came in fine blue skirt suits and Jenine wore a thigh-length red dress. She walked in the restaurant only too happy with her hands on the twins' hips. Dinner had started with delicious salads and had moved onto perfectly cooked fillets of salmon. They each had a few glasses of white wine and were enjoying themselves. The twins kept flirting with her almost all the way through dinner.

"I wonder what they have for desert." Quinn said, looking around the room.

Quill sniffed, a familiar scent reaching her nose. The scent made her pussy moisten quickly. She looked around nervously and slipped out of her chair.

"Quill?" Jenine asked, looking over at the empty chair.

She crawled underneath the tablecloth and looked between Jenine's legs. Laying on the chair between her thighs was a thick, erect cock. Precum dribbled softly from it, pooling on the edge of the chair and dripping down on the floor. She licked her lips and crawled forward, pushing Jenine's thighs open.

"Quill, what're you... ohh~!" Jenine moaned as a soft tongue licked up the head of her cock. She gripped the edge of the table and tried not to moan.

"Is she? Oh not fair." Quinn grumbled, sliding out of her own chair.

Jenine's cock rose off the chair, almost bumping into the table as Quinn started to lick it as well. She tried to retain composure as the twins pleasured her. She felt one of them slide a hand up and put a finger in her wet pussy. A moan escaped her lips and she covered her mouth. She put her head down on the table and lapsed her hands on top of her head.

"You... you two... are unbelievable." Jenine hissed as Quill started to suck on her. She felt her tongue flick about for a minute before backing off. Her sister took her place and began to suck on the thick shaft. "Come on... if you're gonna do it... do it right!"

She grabbed the sides of Quinn's head and pulled, thrusting forward a little. Her cock was shoved down her throat and she moaned happily. Her fingers toyed with Quinn's hair while she obediently deep-throated Jenine's thick shaft. A mix of gagging and slurping could be heard coming from under the table, but they were sat in a pretty secluded corner of the restaurant.

"Ahh... I'm gonna cum." She whispered under the table.

"I want it!" Quill said, trying to push her sister out of the way.

"No! It's mine!" Quinn argued, pushing back. Quill cried out in surprise and was knocked out from under the table. Jenine came with a soft moan and her cock spewed a thick load into Quinn's mouth. Juicy warm squirt poured out of her pussy, dribbling down on the floor. She swallowed it with glee, wrapping her lips tightly around her head to drink down every bit of it. She felt herself almost cum from swallowing the sticky seed.

"I want some now!" Quill exclaimed, pushing Quinn out of the way.

"Ahhh~! So good!" Quinn sighed, flopping back on the floor.

Quill eagerly began to suck on her head again, running her tongue wildly over the sensitive flesh.

"Ahh! Easy... easy there! Bit sensitive at the moment." Jenine moaned as her orgasm-sensitive head was thrashed by her tongue.

"But I want to taste it!" Quill cooed, eagerly rubbing Jenine's pussy.

"Hello. How is the food tonight?" A voice said behind Jenine.

"What?! Oh... Uhh... good." Jenine cried in surprise, jerking upright. Her pelvis jerked forward and stuffed the thick cock down Quill's throat, "Ahhh~!"

"Are we going to get any deserts?" The waitress asked.

"I..." Jenine started.

"Uhh... hey... Do you know someone named Marla? Is she your sister?" The waitress asked.

"Yes! I am her sister." Jenine said, trying to get her gone as quickly as possible.

"I thought I saw some pictures around of you. I'm Bell... I... What is that... smell." The waitress moaned squirming a bit. She held her notebook in front of her skirt as she failed to stand still. There was a slurping and wet slapping in the silence and Jenine blushed deeper.

"Well I... Um..." Jenine mumbled, twiddling with a fork.

"There's a hall over there... down that way is a break room. Come down there." Bell hissed at her, quickly striding across the room to a door.

"Ahhh! Quill, that's too much... Ohhh~!" Jenine moaned as she came a second time. Her cock exploded into her mouth, filling it in moments. She swallowed wildly, trying desperately to drink it all down. It took her a full minute to swallow all of the cum and lick her cock clean.

"Come on, I heard her. Let's go." Quinn said as she crawled out from under the table.

"If she knows my sister, then I bet she want's a fucking." Jenine whispered, fixing her skirt quickly. Quill licked and wiped her lips clean before standing up with them. The three of them quickly walked to the door and down the hall. At the end of it, Jenine found the break room Bell had talked about.

Inside, Bell was nervously pacing around the small room. It looked like a small kitchen with a table in the middle and a large couch on the far side. Quill closed the door behind them and turned the lock.

"If we understand one another, I assume you want this." Jenine said, lifting her skirt to bare her soft foot long cock. It dripped a bit of cum on the floor. She dropped her skirt and it wafted the scent across the room. Bell moaned loudly when she smelled it and her knees went weak. She slumped back on the couch, spreading her legs. Her panties were sopping wet and she started to masturbate wildly with a panting desperation.

"I can help with that." Quinn said, walking across the room to her. She stripped off her suit as she walked, baring her entire body.

Kneeling before Bell, Quinn began to lick at her soaked panties, taking in the delectable flavor. Jenine walked across towards her, doing the same thing with her clothes. Her cock wasn't entirely hard, but that wasn't going to stop her. She knelt behind Quinn and lifted her cock, resting it against the twin's wet pussy. She pushed and sank the half-flaccid cock into her.

"Ohhh yea~! Baby, make it grow!" Jenine moaned happily as she felt her lovers tight cunt.

Quill was jealous and rapidly lost her clothes. She hurried over to the couch and sat down next to Bell.

"What is this flavor... god it tastes good." Quinn moaned, pulling Bell's panties off to lick her bare pussy.

"It's still inside me... Josiah's cum... He blew so much in me today. I barely made it to work." Bell cooed, rubbing her flat belly. "Ooooh!"

1...45678...13