All Comments on 'Spectral Bride'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was quite good

But I would say it belongs in non-consent or erotic horror over the lesbian category

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story indeed!

Very yummy! Definitely mischaracterized as it should be non consent! But definitely lesbian... thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I soo loved the story ,straight from the start it was a lesbian story with a twist

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

this is one story that is not to be believed it was written well, but we all know a ghost can not really do the things that is written in this story but, I liked the way it was written though

maxout09maxout09over 7 years ago
great story

Loved the story very imaginative and very well written. It is obvious that you spent some time planning the story and it shows in the execution. As for the category I agree with lesbian, yes there was some force but it felt more of a turning story. I cannot wait to see what you write next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dear jenorma2012

What can a ghost do? I'm fascinated that anyone can even think there are any rules concerning the paranormal.

Great story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
oh wow

this story blew me away , please can there be more. so sexy and hot xoxo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

What the heck did I just read? How did I get to this weird side of Literotica? But, you know, this wasn't too bad.

BurninationBurninationalmost 3 years ago

The link to this story on your website doesn't lead to anything, Snekguy. Had to come here to find it.

MrKnightlyWriterMrKnightlyWriterover 1 year ago

Danm probably never going to get a sequel but I’d love to see the next involving the cameraman trying to find out what happened to his friend and maybe saving her or even joining in as the new husband (catching the ghost’s interest)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Her dripping loins ached to be filled" Well the writer does not know Where the loins are, and it isn't there!! Where do think Pork or beef loins are from, and it's not the female genitals!! Your loins are the side of your ribs going to the hip. So not anywhere near the vaginal entrance!! Wish this author would stop perpetuating this myth about the loins, it's in his every story repeatedly. Enough Already!!!

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 1 year ago

loin

/loin/

noun

plural noun: loins

the part of the body on both sides of the spine between the lowest (false) ribs and the hipbones.

LITERARY:

the region of the sexual organs, especially when regarded as the source of erotic or procreative power.

"he felt a stirring in his loins at the thought"

a large cut of meat that includes the vertebrae of the loins.

"loin of pork with potatoes"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...