Spectral Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed beside herself, gripping Vera's hair almost painfully, hips rocking and eyes closed as she shuddered under the ever increasing pressure of the belts.

Vera gasped, trying to pull back as she felt a searing heat on her back, but the ghost held her in position. Vera raised her eyes to see the ghost dripping hot candle wax down her naked back as she serviced her. Another droplet burned her skin, hardening as it cooled, and a murmur of pain left her lips. The apparition seemed only further aroused by this, the vibrations of Vera's distressed moans translating into her loins.

She heard the ghost choke again, her eyes disappearing into her head as she swayed, the hand that wasn't holding the candle leaving Vera's hair to paw at the belts that wound around her neck. Vera felt her orgasm, she began to shudder violently, almost crushing Vera's inserted fingers with her powerful spasms. She barely made a sound besides the occasional low squeak as she stared at the painted mural of angels and cherubs on the high ceiling, either her pleasure too intense for words, or her belts now would so tightly around her throat that she couldn't move her larynx.

Vera tried to hang on to her thrusting hips, keeping up the pace of her licking in order to extend her Mistress' climax, the lingering sting of the molten wax on her back still burning her skin. Was that how she thought of her now? Her Mistress? Finally the violent shivering ceased, and even the belts seemed to loosen their grip on the ghost as she caught her breath, sweat dripping from her featureless, translucent skin. She stroked Vera's hair softly, crooning, and Vera felt her heart swell with warmth. Was it love? She didn't know.

"Such a good girl, I'm sorry that I have to hurt you sometimes, but you like it, don't you?"

Vera nodded obediently, she felt as if she were in a fever dream, a haze of arousal clouded her mind and her dripping loins ached to be filled. She craved the approval of her Mistress, seeing her so happy and satisfied made her chest swell with pride.

"Take off your clothes, and lie on the bed on your belly. I have a reward for you, my dear."

Shivering with barely contained excitement, Vera stood and stepped out of her uniform. She lay on the bed, her large breasts squashing against the silken sheets, and waited. She heard a drawer open, and after a moment felt her Mistress' hands on her plump ass. The ghost kneaded her ample cheeks, pulling them apart to exposed her pink sex. Vera squirmed and wriggled, presenting herself, eager for her reward. She felt a firmness press against her opening, and turned to look back. There was a fresh belt around the ghost's waist, a strap-on sex aid of some kind. Before she could protest, the ghost slammed it deep inside her, burying it up to the hilt. It was thick and long, had Vera not already been so moist it would have torn her insides. The ghost drew back slowly, innumerable ribs and nubs scouring the walls of her tunnel as they closed around the foreign object.

Vera shuddered and lowered her heard, taking the silk sheets between her teeth and biting into them, arching her back obediently as she would have for a man. It felt like there was a fireworks display going off in her head, the stimulation was so raw and intense, and as the spirit slammed the rod back inside her she let out a wail of lust.

She felt a hand close around her neck, pulling her upright and gripping her by the throat. The ghost started to move, slowly at first then faster and faster, her pace increasing as she bit into Vera's shoulder from behind.

"Oh fuck, f-fuck me!" Vera grunted, her own vulgarity making her blush. Her voice was hoarse, choked by the ghost's fingers as they squeezed her neck. She bit Vera's ear, sucking it into her mouth and chewing the cartilage somewhat painfully, sneaking the tip of her tongue inside. Vera was overcome, and found herself pushing back against the thrusts, driving the maddening toy deeper and harder, desperate for the ache that flared inside her to be eased. Nobody had ever fucked her like this before, so raw and cruel, the heat of it spreading through her lower body like a fire. The ghost could not even feel anything through the inanimate dildo, yet even so Vera felt as if her own satisfaction was secondary to that of her Mistress, and she loved it.

The ghost reached a hand around to maul her clitoris, rubbing roughly and driving fresh bolts of harsh pleasure through Vera's body. She cried out again, and the spirit choked it off with a squeeze of her fingers. Tears streamed from Vera's eyes as she endured the treatment, loving every moment of it and wishing that it could continue forever, even as she felt her climax welling in her belly.

"You belong to me now," the ghost hissed in her ear as she bounced on its toy. "Submit to me, say it."

"Y-You own me," Vera gasped, the ghost loosening her grip on her neck so that she might speak, and slowing just enough to keep her on the edge. "You own me, Mistress. I...I submit."

At this the ghost grinned and drove her toy deep into Vera, pinching her clitoris between her fingers and tightening her grip on her throat. Vera choked silently as an earth shaking orgasm tore through her body, gasping for air as she convulsed and twisted. Wave after wave of crippling pleasure crashed over her, juices spilling from her loins to dampen the silken sheets, and the edges of her vision started to darken as she tried to breathe. Her frustration and lack of oxygen somehow amplified her climax, and all she could manage was a gasping squeak as she rode it out, her Mistress rubbing her sensitive clitoris and drawing out every last wracking aftershock.

Finally Vera fell forward, heaving for air and shuddering as lingering jolts of pleasure rippled through her loins. She was damp with sweat, every muscle in her body ached and stung, but she had never felt so thoroughly satisfied in all her life.

She lay on her side, rubbing her slippery mound gently as she got her bearings, looking up at the ghost. Vera could still feel the imprint of her fingers around her neck, she must have left red welts, as if her Mistress had branded her. She bit her lip as Vera watched her, her cold fingers moving beneath her strap-on, pleasuring herself to the sight of her broken maid. Vera's mouth began to water, she wanted to go down on her again, to get her Mistress off and make her happy, whatever it took.

But something was wrong. Vera touched her fingertips to her neck and felt the texture of leather. These were not finger marks, they were belts, of the same kind that wrapped the ghost. She gazed up at the apparition, feeling more of the leather belts materialize around her arms and legs, binding her flesh, wrapping between her breasts. When she tried to move her arms she felt the metallic clink of chains.

"What...what's happening to me?"

The ghost looked at her with an expression that could only be described as adoration.

"Oh my dear, you said it yourself, you belong to me now. You can stay here and be my maid forever."

"B-But I-" The ghost pounced on her, pinning her against the bed and forcing her long tongue into Vera's mouth. Her protests became murmurs of pleasure as their tongues entwined. The ghost pulled back, their lips linked by a string of saliva.

"Speak when you're spoken to, maid."