Speech and Debate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, the girlfriend. Amy. Amy was a Junior, of the popular variety. She played field hockey and she was a cheerleader for both football AND basketball. She was also, in my opinion, an insufferable idiot of the highest calibre.

"Well, I can attest, it my official capacity as a gay man," I joked, "that you, Daniel, have a great ass. I would venture to say it is your best feature."

Daniel laughed at this and I smiled without meaning to.

"But you haven't seen all of my features." Daniel said quickly. He turned onto his back, pressed his hips and his package into the air, shuffled his feet under the covers and reached to turn off the light, all in the space of a heartbeat.

As the light clicked and sent the room into darkness, Daniel settled himself into his bed.

"At least, you haven't yet," he continued. "Night."

In the darkness, my jaw rested on my chest.

"Night." I croaked through a dry throat that had suddenly forgotten how to speak.

It could have been five minutes or five years that passed in the dark silence that night. I can't tell you. Because my mind was mush. I couldn't have focused on anything at that moment if you'd paid me. I tried to make sense of everything that had just happened but kept coming back to the fact that not four feet away from me was a mostly naked boy who knew I was gay, seemed okay with it, and unless I had been imagining things, had hinted at flirting with me.

Perhaps he was just getting off on torturing the class fag. That had to be it. But, somehow, from the little time I'd spent with him, I just couldn't believe that Daniel would be the kind of guy to play that game. But I had to be certain.

Certainty presented itself after a while. I didn't even try to get to sleep, I just listened as Daniel flipped and tossed and turned in the bed across from me. It was obvious he was having difficulty getting comfortable. His distracted and increasingly frustrated sighs broke the silence at shorter and shorter intervals. Finally, his fists pounded the bed.

"Fuck it." He said determinedly. "I just can't. Dude, sorry. Are you awake?"

"You expected me to sleep through those acrobatics over there?" I quipped.

"Sorry. Listen, don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean anything, but I can't get to sleep unless..." He paused and sighed and continued his thought in a rush, "unless I jerk off or cum."

The words "jerk off or cum" hung in the air.

What was I supposed to say to that? Say yes, and I appear like I might enjoy his self sexual pleasure in my presence and come off as the typical gay guy after the straight dick. Say no, and be the ass hole who didn't let his roommate sleep. But he made the offer, right? He put this out there.

"Is that okay?" Daniel posited again to the deafening silence.

In the dark, I gathered myself and said, "sure."

The sounds of a boy pleasuring himself are unmistakable and highly erotic. My own cock swelled as I listened to the soft rustle of the blankets and the low long breaths of my companion. I pictured his muscles tensing and relaxing, each in turn, as his rough fingers circled his hairy cock and pumped himself towards release and waiting sleep.

The sounds began to get wetter as his tool released it's own lubrication.

"Do you have any lotion?" he asked suddenly, low and breathy, his voice almost a whisper.

"What?" I asked, pretending not to hear him and do everything I could to continue to stare at the ceiling and not direct my voice by turning my head towards him.

"Lotion?" he asked again. "Do you have any? It helps and I can finish faster."

Why in god's name did he think I would care if he finished faster? For all I cared, he could marathon this session for hours on end and he would get no complaints from this gay nerd. But I said none of that.

"Sure." I got up and searched blindly beside my bed for my carry on bag. Where had I put it? After some fruitless seconds of searching, it began to dawn on me what was about to happen.

"Uh, I can't find my bag. I...uh. I need to turn on the light," I said to the empty air.

I expected to hear the covers raise to his neck, or perhaps to hear him turn over onto his stomach to cover his erect nakedness. Instead, he reached over and turned on the bed side table lamp, bathing himself and the room in a deep, amber-yellow glow.

Daniel found my eyes and held my gaze for a moment. While he did, his right hand twisted and pulled on his very erect and very visible dick. It was solidly hard with a thick vein running along the underside. It pulsed in his grip and seemed to curve slightly up, arching gently towards his face. His balls we trimmed, as was the rest of him, but they hung between his opened legs and pooled on the bedspread beneath. As he jerked himself and looked at me, he raised an eyebrow.

"Have you ever seen one?" he asked.

"A penis?" I asked, placidly, attempting to remain calm. "Yes, I've seen my fair share of dicks, thank you very much. But,..."

"Never seen an uncut cock before." Daniel finished my thought.

And that was the truth. Daniel's seven inch prick still had a generous foreskin attached. In the very protestant South, that was a rarity. I had never seen an uncut cock outside of online porn before. I watched as his well defined cock head appeared and disappeared under the silken tanned skin as he tugged. It was effortless, gliding out and in and glistening with his clear pre-cum. Coupled with his ample balls, always a big turn on of mine, his entire package was a near perfect combination of lustful perfection and sexual mystery.

"Only in porn." I said, thankful that my voice didn't crack.

I don't know where I found the strength, but I tore my gaze from Daniel's show and retrieved a tube of hand lotion from my carry on. Clearing my throat I walked towards the center aisle between our bed and stood near to his knees. I held out the tube in my hand and did my best to avert my eyes to something that must have been extremely fascinating about the wall paper.

"Something more interesting on the wall?" Daniel asked with amusement. He reached forward and grabbed the tube of lotion from me with his left hand.

"Hmm?" I asked, still staring.

"You can look at at it, if you want," he said, "I don't mind."

I slowly slid my gaze from the wall and down the length of his body and finally rested on his cock clenched in his fist. Daniel tensed his abs and flexed his legs a little. I swallowed hard against the rising lump in my throat, not to mention my pants.

"What do you think?"

"I think we have a winner." I said in a trembling falsetto, attempting even now, on the brink of whatever this was, to be humorous.

Daniel chuckled and stroked his pole.

"You can touch it. I mean, if you've never seen an uncut cock before. It seem polite to offer a gay guy the option to touch a tool of his trade."

He gently shook his meat, as if offering me a bribe. Apparently, my body wanted to take that bribe. My knees melted beneath me and I sank slowly to the edge of his bed. My right hand reached forward as if on strings and reached for his cock.

The electric tingle when you first make contact with another person's skin is addictive. The warmth of him raced through my palms as my fingers closed around his girth, his trimmed rough hair tickling my skin as it brushed his base. The skin slid softly in my grip, smooth and silky to the touch. It seemed if I so much as twitched reflexively, the skin moved over his cock like water in reaction. It was amazing. I watched as his cock head disappeared when I pulled upwards and then gently unrolled his foreskin on the downstroke. I traced his head with my thumb and gently rubbed some of his pre-cum into the soft underside of his shaft.

Daniel's breath caught in his chest and he tensed. The slow release of breath when I eased back was highly satisfying to my ego.

I continued to slowly jerk Daniel's cock, completely engrossed in the scene before me. His balls lifted gently from the bed when I pulled up and pooled again when I released back down. I was hypnotized by the motion when Daniel's voice shook me.

"Holy fuck, dude!"

My hand sprung from his cock as if burned.

"What? Sorry, did I do something wrong?" I was panicked and instantly terrified.

I had seen this play out before. I was about to get the shit beat out of me.

"No. No. That's amazing, I mean, Jesus." He pointed with his right hand at my crotch.

The front of my pajama bottoms was tented several inches in front of me, my cock head straining the fabric and dark pool spreading rapidly from my slit.

"That thing is...Jesus, it's gigantic."

I rubbed at my cock and did my best to push it down and to the side in order to cover it with my arm. At least hold it down.

I made a string of nervous mumbles and breaths.

"Take it out."

"What?"

"Come on. It's only fair. You've seen mine. I should be able to see yours."

His logic was sound, I had to admit. Wasn't that exact thing one of the ten commandments all the church ladies talked about? I'm sure it is.

"I thought I was the gay one." I joked. Daniel laughed.

"If that's anything like the covered version," he said intimating my poorly concealed erection, "then it's not gay in the slightest. It's simple human curiosity . Who wouldn't want to see the worlds largest cock, gay or straight, boy or girl?"

Again, his logic astounded me. Or at least agreed with my hormones.

I reached beneath my elastic and yanked my pants down below my balls. My cock arched in the yellow light between us. As if on cue, a drop of pre-cum leaked from my dick and made an ever-thinning line as it dropped to the carpet between my feet.

"Oh, my god." Daniel breathed.

Without warning, his rough fingers grabbed at my cock. The shock of his touch knocked the air from my lungs and my vision blurred for an instant. Daniel didn't seem to notice.

"That has to be damn near ten inches!" he exclaimed.

"Nine-and-three-quarters," I nearly panted as his thumb explored the rim of my now extremely engorged dick.

"And thick as a coke can, too!" He was like a kid in a candy store.

"Six-and-a-half inches around," I offered.

"Jesus," he said again.

"You can just call me David," I joked pathetically.

Daniel smiled at my attempt.

"I've never seen one so big."

I took his distraction over my cock as an opportunity to redouble my own efforts on his uncut member. I tried to be nonchalant as I began to jerk him again, as if this kind of thing happened to me everyday.

"You've seen a lot of cocks, have you?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"A few. A couple of the guys from the lacrosse team every now and then. And football. Sometimes soccer and Baseball. Sometimes we jerk off together after games and on the road and stuff."

He said it as if he were discussing the price and general juiciness of the peach crop in Georgia last summer. Oh, ya know, a bunch of straight guys who torment anyone perceived to be different from them, including gay kids, whip out their dicks and jerk off together every second Tuesday. No big deal. My world was turned upside down. I always thought and imagined it was true, but to get confirmation was delicious irony and vindication rolled into one.

Daniel's confession didn't seem to effect him in the slightest. He continued to slowly jerk my cock, sending spasms down my spine as he increased the pressure of his grip.

"And yet, I'm the one getting bullied for being queer?" I asked between spasms, maintaining my grip on his cock and increasing my speed to match his own.

"Trust me, I'll work on that. With them. Promise."

With his fist around my dick I would have trusted him with anything, but somehow I knew he would remain true to that promise. I hoped so.

"Are you a shooter?" he asked me after a moment.

He adjusted himself onto one elbow, giving him a wider arc for his jerking. He could twist his wrist now as he drew back, which sent new waves through me.

"Yeah."

"Me too. Every time. I cover my chest."

"That's gotta be messy." I tried to say. I may have actually said it through the haze of pleasure.

"Especially when I play with my hole."

Again, like discussing the weekly coupons at the Bi-Lo. This boy knew how to bury the lead. He should be an undertaker he was so good at it.

"When you what?" I ask, daring him to repeat it, hoping that he would.

"When I play with my ass. Senior on the team showed me a few years ago. You know, right? I mean, it feels...incredible, right?"

Who was I disabuse a young boy who enjoyed ass-play? I was just going to count my blessings. Something about a gift-horse.

"Yeah, I know. I just didn't know you would know. Glad you approve. With an ass like yours I bet it's a one of a kind experience for all concerned."

Daniel smiled.

"Do you wanna chat some more or do you wanna cum?" he asked, lightly biting his lower lip.

I answered his question my tightening my grip on his cock. He moaned a little. With my free hand I felt my way up his abs, feeling them tense beneath my fingers. I grabbed at his chest, clenching the heavy muscle in my firm grip. I pinched his nipple and twisted hard. His eyes jerked closed and his body spasmed, pushing his hard cock through my fist as his hips bucked into the air.

"So you like that?" I teased.

He nodded, eyes still closed.

I pinched it again and he reacted in kind. My hand moved to his balls, still bouncing in time to my rhythmic jerking. I cupped them and roll them, feeling their heft in my palm. My finger pressed lightly on his perineum, slowly sliding towards his hole. As I pressed, his legs opened and his knees came up. His hips rotated toward me, inviting me to travel further. His skin was hot and his breath came in shorter pants. I slid my finger between his cheeks and pressed gently on his hole. It was warm and pushed back against my touch with a gentle pulse.

When I made contact, Daniel's head fell to the pillow.

"Oh, fuck yes." He breathed.

I chose that moment, to lean forward and take his cock in my mouth. I felt his skin slide over my tongue as I guided a good four inches of him down my throat. I ran my tongue across his head as I exposed its delicate skin in my mouth. Daniel's fingers immediately wound themselves into my hair and held me. It seemed as if he wanted to keep me there, push me down further onto his cock, and pull me off, all at the same time.

"I...I..." he stuttered.

I gently sucked the pre-cum from his cockhead as I raised myself from his lap.

"Just lay back and shut up, or I'll stop and you can do it on your own, okay?"

My spit had wet his cock generously so I used it to further enhance my jerking as I spoke. He nodded silently. It was a great moment of joy for me to look him in the eyes as I swallowed his rod and watch as they rolled back into his skull.

The more I bobbed on his cock, the deeper I pushed him inside. My hands explored the planes of his chest, the bulges of his biceps and forearms. Soon, I was able to take his entire length, resting comfortably. Each time, I would tense the muscles of my throat, felt as his cock pulsed.

And for Daniel's part, he was babbling incoherently and grabbing at handfuls of the covers for leverage.

I kissed my way down his cock, lapping at the free-flowing precum he released in an almost constant stream. I took first one and then both of his balls in my mouth. They filled it perfectly. I pulled gently with them still inside and sent Daniel on a stream of high-pitched babbles punctuated by curse words.

As I continued down, Daniel took his cue and raised his knees to his chest. All it had taken was a little deep-throating and one finger and a straight jock was exposing his hole to me. I kissed and pressed firmly on his taint. He knew where I was going next, but I don't think he was prepared.

He tasted clean and masculine. His reaction was quiet but evident and intense. He tenses under my tongue but I continued my assault until he loosed. His hands firmly pushed my head down, coaxing me to go further, deeper. I obliged him.

"Oh, shit. Oh my god, dude. How?" He pushed me down harder, pulled my tongue into him as I darted in and out.

"Finger me."

To be truthful, in that moment, I didn't want to ask him if he was sure. So I didn't.

I just pushed my middle finger gently against his hole and wondered as he relaxed. I slid inside him with ease. One knuckle and then two disappeared. Daniel breathed deeply and his cock twitched in the air between us. When he grew accustomed to it, he began to gently thrust his hips towards my hand, slowly riding my finger back and forth.

"Oh, fuck. Another."

I didn't hesitate. I lowered my index finger when he pulled himself off. When he pressed back down, his ass opened over both my fingers. He was so tight but he adjusted quickly. I crooked my fingers upwards, searching for his spot and found it. His dick jumped and his breath left him in a gasp when I pressed. I watched as he slowly returned from the high and pressed his hips more firmly into my hand.

"One more. Please."

A third finger joined my two and pressed inside of him. His eyelids fluttered and his breath was ragged and gasping. I arched all three fingers and adjusted the girth inside him, his hole throbbing and squeezing my digits in time to his rapid heartbeats.

"Oh shit! Do it again. Again!" He is begging, truly needing me to do as he asks.

I stretch my fingers gently upwards inside of him. In rapid motion I drum all three fingers along his prostate.

I almost didn't have time to catch his load. His huge balls pulled up tight to his body. I dove towards his cock, mouth opened and caught the first jet of his cum on my face and lips.

My fingers continued to play his prostate in quick jabs as jet after jet of cum hit my throat. I swallowed all I could, but even so, some leaked from the corners of my mouth.

I slid my fingers from inside him and he sank slowly back to the bed. I still held his rigid cock in my mouth. Gathering up the last aftershocks of his orgasm, I swallowed every drop before sucking his cockhead clean and licking any errant cum from his shaft.

Daniel breathed heavily for a minute. I didn't know what to say, if anything, so I waited for him to speak.

"That was incredible."

"Yeah?"

"Seriously. I've never...holy shit, dude. Thanks."

"Welcome." I was sheepish and modest all of a sudden.

"Wow."

"Thanks."

Regaining his energy in a flash, He suddenly vaulted onto his knees beside me. His hands were on my shoulders and under my arms at the same time, dragging and pushing me towards the bed. In a flash, he had me flat on my back on his bed with him squatting on his knees on the mattress beside me. His uncut dick was just beginning to soften and hang between his massive muscular thighs, and his balls were already hanging lower than mere moments before, refilling for another round.

"Now you get to cum." He sounded truly excited at the prospect.

I reached for my dick with my right hand, but Daniel caught me by the wrist and pushed me away. He used his own hand to slowly jerk me.

"You're dick is so big." He whispered. Dirty talk.

"Yeah." I said.

"I want to see you cum. Are you gonna cum for me?"

I had to hand it to the boy. Even at 18, he was a master at picking up on what I liked. I had always been an auditory learner.

I could feel myself getting closer as he whispered and jerked me with ever faster motions.

"Shoot your big load. Do you want to cum on me? You want to shoot your load on my chest?"

I could only nod. He somehow pulled me to my knees by my cock and laid down on the bed beneath me. He positioned himself so that I straddled his waist with my knees. He kept his eyes on mine the entire time, my blue eyes and his brown locked as he prepared to take my load.