Speech and Debate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to cum, dude. Cum on my pecs. Shoot it all over me."

With his free hand he twisted his nipple and moaned. I nearly lost it.

"I'm...oh shit... I'm" It was coming and Daniel knew it.

"Fuck dude, shoot your load. Give it to me. Cum for me. Come on me. Fuck, dude. Yeah!"

"Ahhhh."

I unloaded four days worth of spunk into the air. I warned him I was a shooter. The first shot arched high and came down in his hair and across his eyebrow and right eye, partially blinding him. The second shot took him full in the mouth. By the third, he had tilted his head away and the fourth and fifth jets landed on his heaving chest, mixing with the course black hair there.

To my surprise, Daniel opened his mouth and licked his lips, drawing in some of my cum.

"Mmm. I thought you'd taste good."

He jerked on my cock once more and then playfully patted at my thigh and pushed me off of him. He was so much stronger than me, it didn't take much to topple me over. I was treated to a great view of his beautiful soft cock, surrounded my manly hair and the perfect muscles, and his bubble butt as he journeyed to the bathroom to clean up. The water began to run and I heard him humming to himself distractedly.

Quickly, I wiped my oozing dick on a discarded sock: his or mine, we'll never know. I jumped across the aisle between our beds and quickly covered myself to the neck. The bathroom light shut off and Daniel contentedly walked back towards his rumpled bed with a smile on his face and his beautiful uncut dick swinging in the breeze.

"What are you doing over there?" he asked as he climbed beneath his covers.

"Huh?"

I heard him, but I wasn't sure what he was driving at.

"Come on, get in here with me. It's a blizzard outside, remember?"

I certainly didn't recall him being worried about the blizzard conditions in the city before I fingered him and he took my cum in the face.

"We have a heater." I said, pointing to the metal box near the window.

"I don't like dry heat." Daniel retorted. "And I like to sleep with the window cracked."

"I see."

"Come on." He lay there naked in the yellow light and scooted over, motioning to the open space near the center aisle between our beds.

And then asshole actually flexed. As if that would persuade me. Lucky for him, I was weak from exhaustion and didn't have the energy to fight him on this. I threw back my covers, hopped quickly out of bed and nestled myself into his bed.

The table lamp was switched off quickly and Daniel settled in, only a few inches from my back.

"Thanks." He whispered to me. The warmth of him behind me was comforting.

"Thank you." I replied.

I drifted off to sleep in no time.

Boston was tomorrow.

The pointless debates were tomorrow.

Tonight was Daniel.

What the hell was Daniel?