All Comments on 'Speeding Ticket'

by sophia jane

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed your story. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it!

This was great...I was disappointed that it ended when it did! I can't wait for more of your stuff!

DoradoDoradoabout 19 years ago
good story

I enjoyed this story, but it moved a little fast. The description of the sex acts was brief after your great build up. Describe the sex a little more and you will be writing hits. Thanks for your work.

average ginaaverage ginaabout 19 years ago
Awww, hayell naw, heffa! ;)

I liked the pace of it. Sure, it could have been elongated, but the arousal factor was there for me. So much so, I'm gonna have to say I mentally cursed you out by finishing like that and leaving me hanging! Dad gum it! If you don't come up with chapter two of this, I'm not gonna share my crayons with you anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more to cum?

I liked the story and thought it was a good start since this was your first entry. It did move rather quickly, maybe have more of a build up. Keep up the good work which will cause me to surely "keep up" my end while reading them.

Allen

derailr@aol.com

talldarkskatietalldarkskatieabout 19 years ago
PULL ME OVER......

would love to get "patted down" by that guy. He sounds so incredibly hot. I can understand why she was so willing to let him search her. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

Thank you for a fine effort. I see this is your first story and I hope you are encouraged to do several more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Spread 'em and get frisked...

Nice job out of the gate... enjoyed the story... looking forward to more!

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Made me hard

I think any story that can arouse me is tip-top. Keep on writing!

~photoguy~~photoguy~about 19 years ago
dayumm

omg ... sexxy ... I can visualize her walking a line in heels .. then bending over, exposing her ass ... yummm *drool* .... off to read the next part ...

Bill DadaBill Dadaabout 19 years ago
Not Enough

I have one complaint and one complaint only...it's not long enough. I have to check out chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not long enough...

May I just add to the comment about the story not being long enough? This is the second story of yours I have read and it is oh so definitely not going to be the last. I would just encourage you to write more :-D Erotic without the need to be crude- simply spellbinding!

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Damn girl!

I just read this cuz I saw you complaine that it had just fallen off the "H". It deserves to get it back. :D

LustyLeaderLustyLeaderover 11 years ago

I can't wait to read Chapter 2... very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hottt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous