All Comments on 'Speedo Drenched in Cum'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PissdrinkerPissdrinkerabout 6 years ago
Jocks

I love getting my hole creamed when I wear a jock strap, the fact that my cock is constrained drives me as wild as the arse play. Can't wait to read how you got on.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 6 years ago
Get serious, Dave!

Sliding your cock up and down the backside of another man's trunks seams to me too childisch for an adult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOt, Not Childish

So we all have different turn ons. Loved the story and speedo play. I did not think it was childish. I love wearing a speedo or panties. I am married and bi/dL have a swimmers build and kind of small but sensitive cock. My hottest anynonomous hookup was wearing my work suit into a book shop with some hot panties underneath. A cute clean cut guy and I hooked up in a booth. I let him do eactly what the married guy was doing slidding his cock between my legs. He was fucking my crack while sliding on the smooth panties. I reached between my legs with one hand, the other being placed on the wall. I was touching his cock and rubbing my own cock wth my fore arm. We both came. Besides trying to find a way out of the store it was all awesome. Loved going back to work with a dried load in and on my panties and legs. The guy was so turned on he wispered to me to be careful or next time he would fuck me. For me I found the sex better. It was unique and pretty safe for anonymous. I only play safe.

Jay, Boston

speedodavespeedodaveabout 6 years agoAuthor
There is a part 2

Muscleaddict, I think you should read part 2 which I just published. The whole idea of the Married Guy cumming on my speedos and me cumming in them was that he had a jockstrap he wanted me to wear.

Anonymous, that sounds amazingly hot!!! I'm more of a speedos than panties guy but can completely understand.

Pissdrinker, being fucked while wearing a jockstrap is awesome for the exact reason you just mentioned. Thanks mate.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not childish

Rubbing your cock up and down a guys arse crack while he is wearing silky speedos is not childish - its dam sexy - I would love to do that to a guy with a cute arse or have a guy do it to me as I wear speedos and have him rub my cock through my speedos then take it out and jerk me off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous