All Comments on 'Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 03'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Enjoyed It

Fascinating tale. Hope there's more to follow.

CARTMAGCARTMAGover 8 years ago

again great story, i want more... i love the weaving of the 40k inquisition into it... you must keep Gabrielle with him.. as she is a great influence on him... so you gonna bring the Space Marines in also.. as the military arm...

Lost BoyLost Boyover 8 years agoAuthor
inqusitor

i was actually thinking of the old inquisitors from days gone by, though i did 'borrow' the name, glad someone caught that

CARTMAGCARTMAGover 8 years ago

since 40k pretty much did the same thing... they are technically one and the same... and your description of the Order is outside of the whole Female thing.... is pretty much spot on for the 40k universe.......

and lol.. I am a fan of the Universe..... and from the writing you should look at the 40k books (non Erotica) from the author Dan Abnett .. Eisenhorn..... its a Trilogy Xenos, Maleus, Hereticus.... its a great trilogy of books..

Lost BoyLost Boyover 8 years agoAuthor
40k tabletop

I played 40k WAYYYYYY back when it first came out in tabletop. I played eldar while a friend of mine played space marines. I still hate terminators to this day... LOL. I will take up your suggestion and give them a read. Hope you enjoyed!!

CARTMAGCARTMAGover 8 years ago

yes, yes I did.... I have yet to not enjoy one of your stories.. I love the detail you give for all your characters...... and the fact that they are all part of a shared world..... and i cannot wait to find out how you weave this new story into the universe as a whole.....

but as a huge Sci-fi/Fantasy Geek.... I tend to get many of the offhanded refrences and even the Easter eggs you throw.. and being a gamer myself..... and having friends who have read most of Lovecrafts work i get much of that stuff as welll which makes you one of my favorite authors..... also the fact that they are more then just smut they could easily work as regular books if you removed the sex (I love that aspect as well)

so any chance of a hint if we will get to see Gabrielle past this book... as i think being allied with an Inquisitor could make for an interesting plot thread.... and add some more interesting complications.... also the fact that Gabrielle is definitely Bi.... does not hurt that

Lost BoyLost Boyover 8 years agoAuthor
gabrielle

it is funny when you are writing a piece and you are like... hey how about using an inquisitor that begins as a possible threat and a couple of pages later she is a head strong love interest. she can withstand his darkness and help anchor him and at the same time drag him kicking and screaming into situations he would normally avoid like the plague. i think she is a strong enough woman to understand his past and accept him as he is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Just 1 word....Fantastic!

The whole series was great read.Hope there will be another part.

Just 1 request though, introduce a very powerful villain who will make Louis cry uncle.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 8 years agoAuthor
villain

i like the idea, i am adding a sub plot for a long term end game, i hope you enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spin off story?

Absolutely love this story for all the reasons already mentioned. Any chance of a spin off story for Surisa?

"No... wait... I can make you a very wealthy woman," Thaddeus cried out.

"I already am," she said and walked towards the helicopter.

Had me howling in laughter! Great job! !!

Lost BoyLost Boyover 8 years agoAuthor
surisa

I think that would be cool. She is like a Thai version of Moriarty and i think her back story would be fun to write.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A wonderful chapter to this story!

Very well done! I love it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story but PLEASE don't write what you don't know! Vancouver is IN British Columbia. The Canadian passenger train system is so awful that (a) nobody ever praises Canadian punctuality (except in the Toronto area, all passenger trains give way to freight), and (b) there is no place inside BC that is an overnight journey from Vancouver. And there aren't a lot of French speaking native British Columbians

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh... and being snowed in for a week in Vancouver is practically unheard of (though, like England, it takes very little snow to bring everything to a halt in Vancouver)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5794 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...