Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

Two suitcases and one backpack later Louis had all of his things carried to the second floor. While he unpacked he heard the Widow moving down below. The last of his clothing was put away when a knock came at the door. Louis opened the door and the silver haired insomniac greeted him with a hot cup of tea.

"You must be Louis," she said handing him the cup.

"Thank you Mrs. Hyde White," he said taking the tea from her.

"I was going to make a bite of breakfast if you are interested."

"That would be lovely," Louis said following her downstairs.

It was still dark out as they sat down to a light meal and a deep conversation. The Widow was very well versed in history as well as archaeology. They talked until the jet lag hit him between the eyes. He yawned and she just smiled and wished him pleasant dreams. He put Feng on watchdog mode and climbed into bed. He kicked off his shoes and plopped down onto the bed. He was too damn exhausted to get undressed. He closed his eyes and that was it. He dropped off and fell into the abyss.

He was hungry since he hadn't fed in a week and he was feeling the repercussions. Was it withdrawal symptoms or something more serious? He decided it was a good idea to not push it since he had business in London. He camouflaged his astral signature and drifted upwards to seek out his prey. When he first began using astral projection he was clueless, clumsy and careless. He had Iyaden to thank for the level of skill he now possessed. He had gone from the Goodyear Blimp to a gnat on ye olde astral radar. Louis cast his net and found a very potential target in the greater London area. He shifted to her position and hovered above her bed.

'Goddamn, fucking jackpot first time out,' Louis thought as he reached down and touched her forehead.

He was standing in the London underground, a tube station by the looks of it. She was standing with a small crowd and he could pick her out easily. She was the one with the straight black hair that fell to her shoulder blades and the round ass that made the short skirt look like a fucking dream. She had on a violet mesh top with a black bra underneath and six inch stiletto heels. Louis walked up behind her and brazenly cupped her tits. Instead of crying out she ground her ass against his groin.

"I was hoping somebody had the balls to do that," she purred.

"This is just the beginning," he growled in her ear. "I am going to fuck you until you can't stand up for a week."

"Oh god I hope so," the woman moaned.

Louis grabbed the mesh top and tore it in half. The two halves drifted down and one half fell onto the train tracks below. The girl reached up between those amazing tits of hers and unhooked the bra. Louis' hands cupped her naked flesh and they both moaned. He thought her ass had looked fine but her tits were perfection itself. They were at least a D cup, full round and topped with half dollar sized areoles. Her nipples were already hard as he began caressing them leisurely. He was in no hurry and apparently neither was she.

"I am gonna lose the panties so whenever you feel the urge, slide that fine cock of yours inside of me."

"Good to know," he replied as she wiggled out of said black panties. "You like to suck cock I hope."

"MMMMMM, boy do I," she said with a giggle.

The panties joined the one half of the mesh top on the ground. Louis growled in her ear as he spun her around to face him. He took ahold of her waist and lifted her up so that her pussy was eye level. The girl placed her legs over his shoulders and he began licking her tight little coin slot. Her squeals of delight were muffled by her thighs over his ears. When his tongue snaked deep inside her soaked cunt her voice went up a full octave. Her thighs clenched around his head as she got close to climaxing.

"I am close lover," she growled as the tip of his tongue hit her womb.

The rest was a bit incoherent as he held her there for a count of three body shaking orgasms. Instead of setting her down on her feet he simply inverted her so that her head was where it needed to be. His physical strength had grown quite noticeably since he began his training with Iyaden. The girl eagerly took half his cock between her lips with little hesitation. She was an enthusiastic little cocksucker and that was a very good sign for things to come. She seemed as adept inverted as she must be right side up. The crowd watched the pair as they played openly.

A sudden rush of hunger roared through Louis and he urged her on by embracing her with the dark magic. The girl shoved her head forward taking him to the root in one smooth motion. He cried out as her tongue worked the head when she pulled her head back. He wanted to impale the little slut right then and there but found the fortitude to wait. He was close to his climax and she showed no signs of slowing down. Could she swallow inverted as she was? He was about to find out. Louis cried out as she drank his seed.

"Ta da," she said quite pleased with herself. "Bet you didn't know I could do that."

"I got one for ya," Louis said as he lifted her so that she was right side up, pressed her back against one of the stone pylons and slid his cock into her all in one smooth action.

"Holy... SHIT..." she cried out as he began moving.

He kissed her as he began hammering away. She kissed him back and as their tongues dueled his cock reached unplumbed depths. She was definitely not the girl next door. She was a fucking pro and that became apparent when she began squeezing him with her internal muscles. The dark magic gripped her serenely as Louis began to feed. It was just a trickle at first but the longer they fucked the more of her life that flowed into him. As the circuit grew stronger the more climaxes wracked her body.

Louis dropped her to her feet. He spun her around and impaled her from behind. They both cried out as he jackhammered her tight little pussy. Louis took a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back. He used that hair for leverage as he slammed his hips into her. The girl's eyes rolled up in her head as a massive chunk of her life detached itself and she came hard enough to milk an orgasm from him. Louis yanked free of her and watched as her knees gave way and she fell to the ground.

"Oh shit no," he said. "Please be okay, for the love of god, please be okay."

She wasn't of course, he had taken far too much of her essence. Fuck, what a tragedy for his first day in London. He cursed as he slipped free of her coma. She might recover, heavy on the word might. Chances are she would never wake from the dream he had locked her in. Louis opened his eyes and tears streamed down his cheeks as he sat up. It was his fault for not feeding more regularly. He had maimed another one. He pulled his knees up to his chest and sat there for a very long time.

Astral projection was a strange and ludicrous thing. The flow of time was as unpredictable within the confines of that strange dimension as the realm of dreams itself. Five hours had passed since he closed his eyes and it felt like mere minutes. It was the diametric opposite to the effects of the neural implant. Louis resigned himself to continuing on with his meeting at the Numenor manufacturing plant. He stripped down and kept Feng on watch over his body armor as he showered. He washed his hair, shaved and even considered a haircut. He glanced in his closet and chose the gray suit with the dark blue tie. Kat had given him the suit so they could go out to a particular restaurant. He dressed and called for a cab. As Louis walked outside a limo pulled up and a familiar woman opened the door for him.

"Sora, it is good to see you," he said and she smiled.

"Louis-san it is good to see you too," she replied.

"How the hell did you know when to pick me up," he asked as slid next to Kat.

"Feng told me you were in the shower," Kat purred in his ear. "I wanted to surprise you. Surprise!"

"It is so good to see you," he said as Sora closed the door and the limo headed towards the plant.

"I stayed away," she said. "I am sorry about your dad. I wanted to go to the funeral but I just wasn't sure."

"The flowers were gorgeous," Louis said. "Orchids, but I don't know the type."

"I picked out a rare variety. They are called Lucifer's Orchid by the gardener. I was told they only grow where ley lines cross, if you believe that sort of thing?"

They chatted a bit and finally addressed the reason for Louis' visit to London. Kat knew the man that he had come to see and she doubted he could possibly be Louis' biological father. They pulled into the parking lot of the plant and were greeted by the senior staff and chief among them Jon Masters. He looked so damn young, hell he looked younger than Louis. He couldn't possibly be the man Mara had been talking about though Louis could see why she would think so. There were certain traits that he had seen in the mirror. The deep set eyes, the general skeletal build, the nose was pretty close and that chin was dead on. All that proved is that they could be related.

"Finally," Jon said and shook Louis' hand. "We meet in the flesh. My staff and I are thrilled to finally meet you. The suggestions you have sent have been key to our success here. Come on in and we'll give you the nickel tour."

Jon was all hands and gestures with tons of pointing and introductions as they passed through that place. Jon and Louis ended up alone in Jon's office. Jon seated in his comfy chair and Louis standing looking at all the little knick knacks. They talked about Gabrielle and her brain storms that redesigned a dozen popular products between London and Berlin.

"She does like her grenades," Jon said. "I take it she likes blowing shit up."

"Yep, like a kid with really big fire crackers. Whoa is that what I think it is?"

Louis picked up the odd figurine crafted of some sort of gunmetal gray material. It had three tentacle-like limbs, each ending in three pseudo fingers, the thing had three eyes equally spaced around its pyramid shaped body. He turned the figure around to view it this way and that. There was something odd about the material, it felt cold and unyielding and yet.

"What is this thing made of," Louis asked.

"Meteor," Jon said. "So Kat said you wanted a quiet face to face, what's up?"

"My dad passed away," Louis said as he set down the figure. "My crazy aunt Mara said... did I mention she was crazy... okay... she believed you were my biological father."

"OH her," Jon said smiling. "I ran into her a few years back and yeah she is a little different. How about you come by the house for dinner and maybe we can compare family trees."

"Perhaps a DNA test," Feng said appearing next to Louis. "I could sample each of you and then compare?"

"Is that you Feng? You are looking good." Jon said smiling at her Talon avatar. "I suppose you could do that. Oh wait, did you get the latest upgrade?"

"My last upgrade was received seventeen days ago." Feng replied.

"Hold on a sec," Jon said and his fingers danced in the air as he accessed his own virtual network. "There you go and you should be getting it about..."

"Downloading," Feng replied as her gold eyes went out of focus for a moment. "Reconfiguring holographic emitter... restructuring power matrix... rebooting..."

Feng disappeared and reappeared ten seconds later. She was all smiles and touching her arms and legs. She was hopping in place as Jon and Louis watched the way her breasts bounced. Louis shrugged and didn't see any difference until Feng picked up the figurine that Louis had held just a few minutes earlier.

"How the hell can you do that," Louis asked as Feng scanned the statuette.

"It is something we just developed, she is now a hard light construct," Jon explained. "Oh here let me get you one."

"One what," Louis asked as Jon went to the safe in the corner and opened it.

"Here, keep this on you," Jon said as he tossed a small sphere to Louis.

Louis looked at the metallic ball with a series of holes, vents and crystals in a series of geometric patterns. What the hell is this thing? Jon just smiled and walked over and touched the single blue crystal on the sphere. The thing made a kind of whirring sound as it took to the air. Its crystals flared to life and it flew straight for Feng and inside of her. She giggled and resumed her hopping in place. Jon and Louis watched for a bit as Jon explained the sphere.

"It is a remote holographic projector. I wish I could take credit for it but this is one of Nick's beauties. If you want Feng can have a level of independence she has never known before. I leave that entirely up to you. She has all the specs in her memory now. She can tweak its performance to suit her needs, oh and yours too."

"Feng, how do you feel?" Louis asked.

"You have always been so concerned about my wellbeing. I feel more alive than ever before."

"Whoa, look at you," Louis said as he walked over to her and she stopped hopping. "Your eyes and your skin... look at all the detail. I can see blood vessels in your eyes and veins beneath your skin."

"Shall I sample the DNA now?" Feng asked smiling.

She leaned close and kissed Jon. They both let out a moan as Feng's tongue slipped into his mouth. His hands went around her waist and pulled her close. Louis watched and smiled. If this was her way of gathering DNA it was going to be fun. Feng broke the kiss and her skin was flushed a deeper red than usual. She placed a hand to her lips and grinned.

"Your turn," Feng said as she turned to face Louis.

"Should I give you guys a room," Jon asked as Feng threw her arms around Louis' neck and kissed him.

The door opened and two girls entered the office. They were dressed in identical dark blue suits with crisp white shirts beneath. The twins walked over to stand next to Jon and watched the DNA sampling with naughty expressions on their faces.

"What is going on," Carol asked.

"Isn't that Feng," Colleen asked.

"Yeah, that is her Thorn avatar," Jon said. "I kind of like it. What do you think?"

"I like the skirt," Colleen said.

"That is not a skirt, it's a loincloth," Carol said correcting her. "But it is wicked looking, yeah."

"Makes for easy access, that's for sure," Jon said.

"Always thinking with your dick," the twins said in one voice.

"Comparing DNA," Feng said breaking the kiss. "This won't take very long. Running side by side analysis... familial connection affirmative... shared mutation in gene m3111..."

Feng went on for another ten minutes comparing the two men's genetic material. She finished at last and compiled the data and made her announcement. While the two men shared some interesting commonalities they were not in fact father and son. But they were distant cousins sharing a few rare mutations which explained their shared eye color and similar bone structure. Feng pulled Louis to the corner and spoke to him in hushed tones. They were both smiling and in a flash Feng's avatar changed.

Her new appearance was a compilation of all the physical traits that he found attractive. Feng had somehow managed to blend them together in a way that was not only functional but very pleasing to the eye. She now had long black hair that fell down to her ass, she had a petite body type with a bubble butt and a nice rack. Her facial features were a blend of Asian, American Indian and Slavic. She had upswept almond shaped eyes the color of ice, high cheek bones and a cute little nose. Her mouth was small with full lips and a dazzling smile. Feng wore a dark gray skirt that hit about mid-thigh showing off plenty of leg. The matching jacket was cut to perfection and finished off the look quite nicely.

"What do you think," Feng asked.

"Dang," Louis said. "You are going to turn some serious heads."

"I have to agree," Jon said. "So we are related, sort of."

"About that... I am sorry." Louis said but Jon shook his head and smiled.

"I would be just as curious if I was in your shoes. How about dinner tonight," Jon asked.

"About that," Carol chimed in. "You have a business meeting in Berlin. You have to approve the new gauss designs."

"How about when we get back we can all get together?" Colleen suggested.

"Give us a holler when you get back," Louis said. "I am looking forward to it."

Kat and Louis went out for lunch and some less serious catching up. The limo drove away from the heart of the city towards the outskirts. They were heading for someplace special and there was no worming the secret from her no matter how hard he tried. It was a quiet little neighborhood with a pleasant mix of homes and small businesses. It was the diner on the corner that was their destination. The wooden hanging above the door just said Al's. The building was over a century old with a green and white exterior but it was the interior that made the diner a success. The center of the dining area was an ancient stone hearth. The tables formed a semicircle around it and on the other side was the kitchen. The place was crowded but comfortable. There were three female servers and they meandered through the tables taking order, dropping them off and cleaning up in a kind of frenetic pace that only teenage girls could manage.

Kat guided Louis to one of the empty tables and they sat down. He looked at the menu and laughed. It was an American burger joint. Al was in fact Allison Graves, a veteran of wars, conflict and economic disasters. She was a retired photo journalist from the previous century and retired in London to open her own little slice of heaven. Her dad had run a little mom and pops diner back in Detroit and was one of the best burger places in the city. The servers were local girls but Al did all the cooking. They placed their order and Louis did all the talking. He told her all about his dad and the memories of him from his childhood to the present.

"So he died while..." Kat said leaving the last bit unsaid.

"Yeah, he figured since they were already in a hospital, why not," he added smiling. "There are worse ways to go."

"I guess if I had to choose," she said and giggled. "Sorry, I shouldn't laugh but..."

"No, it is okay. Sure I miss him but I have to admire his exit strategy. How did you find this place?"

"I was told about it from a business acquaintance. I share it with only my best friends and most stubborn clients."

"Food must be amazing then," Louis said as she looked around.

The interior walls were covered with photos of the famous, the infamous and others all posing with Al. He looked for it and there it was in a place of honor on the hearth itself. The picture of Kat and Al and right next to it was Nick and Al. How many diners have a multibillionaire walk into them? Their food arrived but the cute young server wasn't the one holding their plates. It was Al herself wearing an apron and chef's hat. She was younger than Louis expected. When he heard retired photo journalist he imagined a lady in her sixties with silver white hair and glasses. Allison was a tall blonde with those girl next door good looks and bright blue-green eyes that twinkled when she spoke.

"I can't bloody believe my eyes," Al said as she set the plates down. "You are Louis, Louis..."

"Everyone just calls me Louis," he said smiling up at her. "Join us?"

"I wish I could but I have a full house right now. Tell you what, you take your time with this gorgeous creature here and when you're done come back and we can talk while I cook."

"It's a deal," Kat said as Al went back to her kitchen. "Wow, she has never invited anyone back to her kitchen before."

They ate and Louis had to admit it was the best damn burger he had ever had. They were silent as they enjoyed their meal. The French fries, or as the menu called them American Fries, were better than most of the fast food places across the pond. Kat and Louis finished their meal and walked back to the kitchen. Here the indefatigable Allison cooked like a fiend. She was laughing and cursing and singing as she wielded her spatula with warrior-like precision. There were assistant cooks but they only handled the secondary items. Al and only Al cooked the signature burgers.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers
123456...8