Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey you made it," she said. "So, how was it?"

"Amazing," Louis replied smiling. "Best burger ever..."

"I love to hear that," Allison said. "I have to admit I am a bit of a fan. I have been following your exploits for years. Can we get a picture later on, for my wall of fame?"

"I have never been on anyone's wall of fame before. I'd be honored."

"I get off in an hour. The menu changes then so that I can get a break. If you want to check out the haunted house we can get together after work."

"Haunted house," Kat said eyes wide with curiosity. "Ooh, that sounds interesting."

"Do you think we could sneak in or..." Louis began but Allison cut him off.

"The house is occupied and the owner is a friend of mine. The address is number 32 Hobs Lane. It is just around the corner. Bob Dorchester is the owner and a great guy. I will meet you down at the pub after I get off."

Kat and Louis left the diner and walked down the street and then off to number 32 Hobs lane. The house looked amazingly normal. It wasn't dark and spooky but it did have the feel of age about it. It was a two story affair with plenty of windows and a fairly new coat of exterior paint, a dark blue. Louis looked around and there were three cars occupied on Hobs lane. He assumed it was Kat's security force and said nothing. Louis gestures and Kat moves forward and knocks on the door. There is mumbling from behind the door before it opens. Bob Dorchester opened the door and smiled when he saw Kat and then looked puzzled when he saw Louis.

"Can I help you," he asked.

"Allison sent us," Kat said rewarding him with her best smile.

"Oh... OH... um...," Bob looked confused and turned and spoke to his house guest. "David do you mind... oh okay..." Bob turned back to Kat. "Please come in."

Kat and Louis entered number 32 and looked around. It appeared to be more of a museum that home. There were glass cabinets everywhere and bookshelves filled with memorabilia. Bob introduced his house guest David to Kat and Louis and offered them tea. The four of them sat down and Louis kept looking at David and he looked familiar. Bob reappeared with a fresh pot of tea and set it down. As he poured he told them about the house's history.

"This is the third house to sit on this property. The first was burned down by an angry mob killing the family that lived here to the last. There were no survivors. The second was destroyed by a freak tornado that touched down obliterating this house but never touching the neighboring properties."

"Sounds like a great opening for a horror story," David said.

"I know right," Louis said. "Are you a writer?"

"No, I am an actor," he said smiling. "I have you seen you on the tellie. You are that archaeologist fella."

"Oh my god," Louis said as he looked around at the memorabilia and made the connection. "You are..."

"Looks like we both have fans," David said. "Can we get a picture together? That would be brilliant!"

They took turns behind the camera though David seemed quite reluctant to let go of Kat's waist a few times. Bob was in seventh heaven having two celebrities in his home. David and Louis pumped him for more information about the haunting and Bob gushed as he shared his stories over the paranormal experiences. Louis extended his perception to the astral and saw streamers of dark energy drifting through the air like an angry miasma. He shifted his eyesight back and blinked.

"What do you think Louis," Kat asked seeing his expression.

"There is something here," he replied. "I take it that the three cars outside are David's security."

"Three, no they only sent two cars," David said. "You noticed that, you are good. But uh, who is in the third car?"

"Sora we have three cars outside, please check the car parked across the street and see who it is," Kat said into her necklace. "We'll find out in just a bit."

The squeal of tires from outside alerted everyone and they rushed to the windows to see the back end of the car as it raced off. Louis called out its license plate number as Kat passed it on to Sora, her bodyguard. Feng and Sora stood outside as the police arrived and David's security team shared a description of the man with the authorities.

"I think I need a pint," David said. "Drinks are on me!"

"The Wolf and Stag is just down the street," Bob offered and it was decided.

Sora, Feng and the lead security officer for David entered the pub first. They gave it a quick once over and waved the group in. Louis thought it was interesting that Feng was shadowing Sora. He watched the other patrons of the pub and no one seemed to think anyone was out of place. Feng was just another woman in the place. She was the attention of a lot of flattery and she blushed when it was appropriate and gentle about turning down offers of food and drink. David was popular among the locals and a few even recognized Louis from his short stint on the news.

"You were in China," one of the regulars said to Louis.

"Yep," he replied sipping his pint. "And no I can't talk about it."

"You look good," a female patron said to him. "I guess digging all over the world agrees with you."

"Most of the time," Louis replied.

"You were in Japan when all of that happened," the lady continued and watched as the color drained from Louis' face. "You alright sweetie you look like death."

Louis hit the outer door at a brisk pace. Feng, Kat and Sora were outside with him moments later. He was bent over and fighting the urge to retch. David and Bob came out a little while later and the group formed up around Louis in support. He returned to the pub but now it was shots of Irish whiskey on board as he tried to numb body and mind. David stayed for two shots before prior engagements required his attention. He shook hands and departed in a flurry of well wishes from staff and patrons alike. Louis moved to a table and switched back to beer just as Allison arrived.

Three pictures of beer later they began discussing the haunting at Bob's house. It was his turn to be in the limelight. He told me that he had grown up in the house and inherited it when his mom died ten years prior. The manifestations began when he was a child. There were noises and things moved around in the house. He often got blamed for moving his mother's china or other things but he hadn't done it. There were spikes of activity especially during storms when there was a lot of lightning in the air. He even admitted that he never went down in the basement at night.

"What do you think," Bob asked Louis.

"I want to examine your basement," Louis said and Bob paled when he looked out at the darkening sky.

"You can go but I am not setting foot down there," Bob said with fear ridden finality.

"I don't expect you to," Louis said.

They finished their drinks and they all walked back to number 32 Hobs Lane. Allison was actually excited about seeing Bob's basement. Sora stayed upstairs with Bob to give him some moral support. Feng was also curious about taking scans of the basement while they were down there. Louis was the first down followed by Feng, Kat and Allison. The walls were naked stone and there were boxes and crates in stacks and alone scattered all over. Louis extended his vision to the astral and looked around. The miasma that he had first seen on the first floor was here but far thicker and the sense of dread stronger.

"Wow, this is bad very bad," Louis whispered. "I wish Gabrielle was here."

He followed the flow of the tendrils of darkness. Just like a stream there was a flow and direction to the negativity. He reached the end of the basement and everyone there could see the change of brickwork where Louis was standing. It had a shape that was easy to recognize, a door. Feng read off the drop in temperature as Louis ran his fingers along the dark stone. A part of him wanted to call Gabrielle and tell her what he had found. They could wait and tell Bob to move out until it was dealt with. That is what he would have chosen, but that choice was taken away from him.

"Warning, thirty degree temperature drop," Feng cried out. "Thermal imaging is picking up a distinct shape! Louis, watch out!"

Louis leapt back and brought his hand up with a shield spell waiting to be released. The shape was roughly humanoid but its indistinct nature made it impossible to be sure. Allison cried out as she spied the thing that was darker than the surrounding shadows. Louis tried to discern its nature but it was definitely malevolent. Was it simply a trapped spirit or something more powerful? Feng continued counting down the temperature flux.

"Who are you," Louis asked addressing the entity.

The thing screamed but only Louis was able to hear her cry of anguish. He lowered his hand and snuffed out the spell. The entity raised its arms and moved forward but only Louis and Feng remained unmoved. Kat and Allison moved towards the stairs and watched from there. Louis repeated his question and the apparition cried out but this time it was sobbing.

"I can feel your torment. Let me help you."

"No one can help me," she said. "It has a hold of me."

"What does," he asked closing the distance between them. "I will free you."

"Don't touch me," she cried as Louis' hand reached out for her.

He rushed forward and embraced her. She was icy cold to the touch and even as she tried to free herself Louis launched his idea. He thought if he could feed off of sex and adrenalin why not rage and fear. He never hesitated seeing this poor soul suffering like this. He snared her with the dark magic and stole her terror and fury. The jolt of energy was as intoxicating as any sex act. She quit fighting him as she felt the chains binding her weaken and snap. When the last of the darkness had been sapped from her he let go. Feng had maintained her vigilance and was citing the rising temperature in the basement. The darkness was brushed aside as the cleansed soul shone there. She was so young and innocent looking. Allison and Kat gasped when they saw the spirit of the girl. Wrapped in the garb from two centuries ago she stood there smiling.

"Thank you," she said as she faded from view. "You saved me."

Louis stood up and tears streamed down his cheeks as the girl claimed her final reward. She disappeared and Louis was rushed by Kat and Allison. They held him and told him how wonderful he was. He made them promise not to tell anyone about this. It was bad enough about being hounded about China. They both understood and agreed. They went up and told Bob all about the spirit of the little girl and that she was now at peace. Bob appeared relieved and extended an open invitation to Louis if he ever returned to London. Allison got her photo with Louis while Kat had him for the next three days and that should have been the end of it, but it wasn't.

Louis walked around the figure on the floor. It rested on a carpet that had been in this same spot for six decades. It has cleaned methodically and with gentleness you would a new born. He could still make out the hunting scene stitched into it by a lady of the castle all those years ago. He paused and glanced at the four posted bed that was a full century older than the carpet. The posts were carved elegantly and with the same kind of love that had gone into the carpet. The figure on the floor moaned and he returned his full attention to her. She had leather restraints on her wrists and ankles and attached to the restraints were metal rods. The woman was also sporting a blindfold, nipple clamps, a cat tail slid up her tight and proper bum and finally a ring gag snugly fitted in that talented mouth of hers. The long scarlet mane was spread cloud-like around her head which clashed with the emerald carpet.

"You asked for this," Louis remarked as he knelt down and slid two fingers along her labia. "Soaked to the bone... what a slut... are you ready to get your throat fucked?"

"MMMMMMM..." Kat whimpered.

"Feng raise the level to six," Louis ordered and the business end of the tail in her ass was audible now.

Kat's back arched and she moaned as she climaxed. Louis lifted her up gently and placed her on the bed. He positioned her so that her head was hanging off the edge. He took his erection and teased her with the tip for a bit as he laughed when he saw the two little teddy bears hanging from the nipple clamps. One bear was armed with a wicked looking axe while the other hand a barbed bladed sword. He leaned forward to cup her tits which forced his cock halfway down Kat's throat. Louis moaned as her tongue worked furiously to pleasure him.

"I have always loved that tongue of yours," He said as he slowly rocked his hips.

Kat moaned as he fucked her throat properly now. He slid most of his length between her lips now and her moans were become more insistent now. Louis was panting now and his cock was bottoming out now as his climax got closer and closer. His teeth were tightly clenched as he fought his orgasm but Kat won out in the end. He ground against her face as he fired his load down her throat. He watched her muscles move as she swallowed.

"I needed that," Louis moaned as he repositioned her. "Ready for a little magic, I am going to fucking wreck you."

A single gesture and a fiery rune appeared in the air. Kat's restraints fell away and she rubbed her wrists and ankles. She removed the blindfold and the toy in her ass as she looked up and saw the hunger burning in his eyes. She smiled as he invoked another spell. The ceiling sprouted flesh colored tendrils that descended upon Kat. They moved slowly at first but then struck with lightning speed. She was up in the air and held fast as the second part of the spell took hold. The tentacles slunk down and took up their positions.

"You ready," Louis asked as he linked his senses with the tentacles.

"Do it..." Kat whispered. "UNNNNNN gods..."

He flipped her so that her ass was up high and he could watch as the twin whip-like appendages invaded both her holes. They started out nice and thin so they could easily slither their way in. As they filled her up they swelled and her whimpers became cries of purest bliss. Then they began to move and Kat became down right profane. She was cursing and screaming as Louis violated her hard and fast now.

"Don't be gentle," she begged now. "Come on and fuck me, fuck me like you mean it!"

Louis just smiled and brought two more tentacles down. One he slid between Kat's firm young breasts and the other slid between her lips. The tentacle between her breasts sprouted smaller tendrils that pushed her tits together to maximize the experience. It looked like something out of a bad Japanese hentai but damn it felt amazing. Louis was reaching sensory overload and fast. Kat's back arched as she came and Louis was right behind her. Multiple orgasms struck him at once and he fell against the bed. He withdrew the tentacles inside of her and waited. Kat hung there for a long moment and then her head came and she looked at him. She was grinning like a fiend.

"OH... I like that... do it again... do it again!"

"You asked for it," Louis told her as a soft slippery sound filled the air.

"Are you kidding me," Kat said as she watched the tips of two of the tentacles split in half and moved towards her. "OH YEAH...!!"

Louis collapsed to the floor as the last of his mana was used up. Kat tumbled to the bed below with a childlike cackle of laughter. She lay on her back panting and gasping. Louis was kneeling next to the bed completely exhausted. After a few minutes he managed to climb onto the bed and pull her close to him. He could hear her heart beating in her chest and her body was covered in perspiration from her erotic ordeal.

"Well," he asked.

"You did it... you wrecked me completely and utterly," she purred.

"I will keep my promise," Louis said as he passed his hand over her eyes.

"Tokyo," she muttered just before he stole the memory from her.

"It will be as a dream," he said. "As we agreed I will bear the burden of my secret."

They snuggled in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep. It was mid-morning before either of them stirred from their slumber. Louis opened his eyes and there was Feng carrying a tray with freshly brewed coffee and orange juice. She set the tray down and handed him his coffee.

"Well look at you," he said accepting the cup. "You are so enjoying this, aren't you?"

"As a matter of fact, I kind of enjoyed watching last night," Feng replied with a wink.

"Is she programmed to be a voyeur," Kat asked sticking her hand out for her cup of coffee.

"She is now," Louis said smiling.

"Here is your coffee Kat," Feng said as she handed over the second cup. "There is orange juice too."

"Yeah... yeah," Kat replied smiling as she took in the intoxicating aroma of the coffee. "MMMMM coffee... unnnn my ass is a little tender this morning."

"You gave me the all clear," Louis replied.

Feng left and returned with a second tray with two full English breakfasts and a pot of coffee. Kat and Louis ate in bed while Feng set out their clothing. Louis watched her move from one closet to another to a chest of drawers and holding up options until a full outfit had been chosen for each of them. Feng really appeared to be enjoying her new freedom as a hard light construct. He would have to do something really nice for Jon, like get him laid.

"So what's the plan for today," Louis asked as he forked his last piece of sausage.

"I don't know," Kat said. "I just want to spend time with you."

"I suggest window shopping," Feng offered.

"Ooh, that could be fun," Kat said smiling. "It might take my mind off my tender ass."

"I am so going to put you over my knee and spank you," Louis said reaching for her.

"The hell you are," she squealed and dashed naked into the adjoining bathroom.

"I will recharge... try not to use all the hot water," Feng said with a smile.

"Cheeky little thing aren't you," Louis said as he followed Kat into the bathroom.

"I suppose I am."

It was a long and leisurely 'shower' for the two of them. Despite her protests Louis managed to bend her over and swat her ass cheeks. They finished their shower, dried off and dressed. Fed, fucked and clean they headed out for a day of window shopping in the greater London area. They alternated between driving and walking. Sora and Feng were never far behind as they hit a rather particular series of stores. There were shoes, clothes and jewelry and not all in that order. Louis glanced at the old book stores, knick knack shops and antiques but Kat seemed oblivious to them. Now he did enjoy the lingerie store and the several bits and pieces Kat tried on and eventually purchased. They stopped for lunch and while Kat was pumped with her adrenalin coursing through her veins Louis was more reserved and quiet.

"You are not enjoying yourself," Kat said between sips of soda.

"I love seeing you happy," Louis replied dodging her statement effectively.

"That's not what I said or meant," she fired back. "Why don't you take the helm for the rest of the day?"

"Really... I thought you really wanted to go to that one particular jewelry store," he said and she grimaced. "Tell you what, let's finish lunch, hit that store and then I will play navigator."

She smiled and it was agreed. It was after all only the third jewelry store compared to six of the others. Louis looked around and returned his gaze to Kat. It was one of those pinch me to make sure I am actually awake moments. He was having lunch with one of the most attractive and sought after women on the planet. She was the sister of Nick Shaw, billionaire and philanthropist and he was the son of a very loving and kind parents. He had always known affection and support while she and her mother had been on the run from the Russian mob since Kat was an infant. Maybe they were both lucky.

123456...8