Spell, Crook and Handle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers

"What is that," Lily asked her lips close to my ear.

"It is a phonetics chart," I said. "It shows how certain vowels and consonants are pronounced correctly. It is so that the spells used are done properly. This guy went all out I have to give him credit for that."

"Are those hand gestures," sis asked as new pages came up depicting finger positions for use in spell craft.

"Yep, apparently those are used with simple fast cast runes," I said scanning the text for key words. "You know spells like sleep, forget and enthrall."

"Enthrall sounds kind of kinky," she said in her sultry voice. "Try it."

"What?"

"On me, try the enthrall spell on me," sis moaned in my ear. "Make me your sex slave."

"You're serious aren't you," I asked and she nodded. "Okay you asked for it, now what is something you would never do sexually?"

"Anal," she responded without hesitation. "Nothing goes up my butt for any reason."

I pulled up the enthrall spell and read the description of its effects and limitations. I could make sis take a finger up her ass but I couldn't force her to kill herself. I was happy about that. The spell had a three part vocal component and I went back to the table and figured out the three sounds I would need to use. That was the easy part, the hand gesture was kind of tricky but with a little practice I was able to contort my digits into the proper alignment. I focused on sis lifting her skirt and sliding her index finger into her ass. I swung around in my chair to face her and while I pointed with fingers awkwardly bent spoke the three syllables.

My lust powered the spell and the effect was immediate and a little frightening. Sis smiled down at me even as she turned around, pointing her ass at me, lifted up her skirt so that it rested on her ass cheeks. She gripped one of her ass cheeks with one hand and pulled so I could see better as she slid her finger up her ass. The side effect was that she was now finger fucking her ass while I watched. I scrabbled to find the counter spell and invoked that after enjoying the view for a minute or three.

"Oh my god it worked," Lily moaned. "UNNNN... I never thought it would feel so good!"

"You can stop now," I said but she continued for another minute.

"That was amazing," she moaned as she stood up and then clapped her hands together. "Do something else!"

"You are a glutton for punishment aren't you," I said and she smiled. "Okay here's one I think I will enjoy."

I looked at the paralysis spell as well as its counter and put them to memory. I told sis to take a wide stance and put her arms out as far as they could go. A gesture and four syllables later and she was frozen in place. I got up and walked around her. Her eyes could move and she could speak but otherwise she was completely immobile. I could see the hint of fear but when I moved behind her and cupped her tits the fear was gone. She moaned while I unbuttoned her shirt and unhooked her bra. As I played with her breasts she urged me on and begged me to take her right there.

"What happens when the crew comes in tomorrow morning and smells sex in here," I asked and she laughed.

"You're right," she groaned as I teased her nipples. "I see why you chose this one, though it was a little scary at first."

"I can't believe this actually works," I said and frowned. "No way that we can sell this, it's too damn dangerous."

I cast the counter spell. It worked the third time around. I learned focus was the key and a clear mind critical to success. The scan finished and the data was automatically copied to the memory stick however a digital copy still existed on the mainframe. I didn't have authorization to delete it that is not good. I removed the book from the scanner and wondered what the hell to do. The scanning process had left a file name, time stamp and file size. How the hell could I erase it without authorization or setting off a dozen alarms trying to get to the server room? I took a page from Lily and began to pace. I didn't make those little hand gestures like she did I just muttered to myself over and over again. I held the memory stick in my hand and turned it over a few times when it hit me, memory.

"No way would that work," I said and sis gave me a strange look. "But if it did..."

"Out with it," she said at last.

"I am going to try and use the Forget spell on the computer," I said as I pocketed the memory stick and picked up the spell book.

I wrote down the file name so I could search for it after my attempt. I went over the spell until it was burned into my mind. I practiced the vocal part over and over again. I was surprised at how simple the hand gesture was. Now I was ready. I cleared my mind and then thought about the file name until I was sure of success. I gestured at the work station and spoke the syllables. I typed a search for the file and there it was still on the damn mainframe. What had gone wrong? Maybe I was being too specific. Maybe all I needed was to think about the spell book and let the rest just happen.

I repeated the process but this time just kept an image of the book in my mind. I cast the spell and held my breath. I keyed in the search and was rewarded with 'item not found'. It actually worked! We left the lab and headed back to the vault. Sis was so excited about calling Rhonda and telling her all about the book. I thought about the implications of that sort of publicity.

What would Rhonda do if she were told there was a real life grimoire in her vault? If I were her there would be a ton of academic press on the matter. They would hand it over to specialists in the field and Lily's name would be a small byline in someone else's doctoral thesis. Besides, the book was way too dangerous to let out of their hands. The idea came so simply to me. It was the perfect solution for a monstrous problem.

"Let's pack up and get out of here," I said.

"Yeah, I can tell Rhonda tomorrow when I get in," she said smiling. "We have some celebrating to do."

We gathered up our stuff and sis gave me a queer look when she saw I was still holding the grimoire. The forget spell hit her right between the eyes. She blinked a few times and looked around confused.

"You ever have that feeling like you walked into a room and forgot why you went there," she asked.

"Yep, you all ready?"

"Yeah, let me do a quick double check, ledger, laptop, cleaning supplies," she said looking at the new and orderly rare book section. "Looks good, let's lock this up and call it a night. What's that?"

"This is that journal I told you about that I bought online," I said and she made a face.

"You mean you were meaning to tell me," she said as she closed the vault. "I am not the only one that is forgetful."

"Guilty as charged," I said as we walked to the elevator.

We got to the front door and she began to turn on the alarm and lock up. I pointed at the security camera and cast the forget spell again. If it worked as planned any footage of the book would be erased from its memory. Sis gave me that 'you are so weird' look and then just smiled. We walked down the driveway to my car and she took my arm.

"You ever consider doing anal," I asked.

"NO WAY," she shot back giggling.

"Oh come on," I pushed.

"No... no... and NO," she said moving her butt away from me as far as she could.

By Hook or by Crook:

The snow was falling sideways and the meteorologists were calling it the worst snowfall on record. I was huddled up by the roaring fire in my parent's cabin in the middle of nowhere. The crackle of the fire and its aromatic scent filled my senses as I stared into the dancing flames. The cabin was located half an hour drive to the nearest bit that could be called civilization and a three hour romp back to the city. I was glad I had stocked up for just this sort of emergency.

It had been four months since the premier of the new and improved rare book section at the public library. I had even been invited to the ribbon cutting ceremony. It was a twofold strike on the library's part. The second announcement was their unveiling of a rare copy of the Egyptian book of the dead. It was on display and man how it drew a crowd. Sis had gotten not only a raise out of the deal but when Rhonda announced she was retiring Lily was going to take over as the youngest head librarian in the institution's history. Mom and dad were so proud of her. So was I but I was distracted by the thing that I had stolen. This grimoire, this spell book that actually worked!

As I stared into the flames one of the logs collapsed as it was consumed. The desire to share what I knew was maddening but who would believe me. I could do real magic! I had memorized nearly two dozen simple spells over the last four months but I had barely scratched the surface of the power in this grimoire. I had quit my job working for my parents and taken refuge out here in the wilderness living off my college savings. I think my family believes that I am upset over my sister's success and for now I am going to let them believe that.

Once I have mastered what I can of this book I will return. But for now I have to push the limits and discover what I can do. The video camera is in position and aimed at the one piece of comfortable furniture in the cabin, an old high backed leather chair. I move from my spot by the fire and sit in the chair. I picked up the remote for the camera, collected my thoughts and clicked record.

"This is my fifteenth experiment," I began. "This one is going to test the limits of the invisibility spell. I have three phases for this test. The first will see how well the spell works under normal lighting conditions. The second will check to see if I appear under ultraviolet light and lastly I will check and see if I show up under infrared photography. Well here goes."

I performed the spell and held up my hand. Of all the spells this one is the most disconcerting. There is something wrong about holding up your hand and not seeing it. I moved my hand, wiggled my fingers and I couldn't see any sort of distortion. I hit another button on the remote that activated the full spectrum camera. I waved at the second camera and made a few faces. Finally I switched on the infrared camera and repeated the other movements. I switched off all the cameras and looked at the footage. The standard camera showed no hint of distortion, movement or anything. I was surprised to find similar footage from the other two cameras. I had just cast the counter spell when there came a pounding on the front door. I switched off the cameras and headed for the door.

"Who is it," I called out.

"Open the damn door," yelled Lily.

I opened the door a little when the howling winds flung it the rest of the way open. Sis stepped in covered in a layer of snow attached to her parka. I shouldered the door closed and threw the bolt. The wind howled outside and by the time I had turned around sis was standing by the fire. She had taken off the parka and slithered out of the down leggings. She was wearing sweat pants that clung to that apple butt of hers like a second skin. The hoodie did a great job hiding those great tits of hers. Wow, six weeks on my own and my sex drive was seriously deprived.

"Three cameras," she said as she turned around to warm her ass. "What are you doing?"

"Why are you here," I asked ignoring her question.

"You need to come back with me," she said. "Something is wrong with mom and dad needs help taking care of her."

"Define wrong, is she sick," I asked.

"No, she has been acting weird the last couple of weeks," she said making a face.

"Weird, what is that supposed to mean," I asked and Lily just shrugged. "Great, just fucking great..."

"There is supposed to be a break in the weather tomorrow morning," she said.

"I'll start packing," I said. "I need to box up some of this stuff. It is way too valuable to be just left here."

"You never answered my question," Lily said frowning now.

"No I didn't. I am doing some research."

She accepted the fact that I was unwilling to speak about my research. It was only a few minutes later when she opened up about how strange mom's behavior had become. In short mom's sex drive had shifted into overdrive. She's been flirting with male renters when she went around collecting the rent. Apparently dad had caught her and the new maintenance guy in a compromising situation. Mom hadn't cheated on dad but it was a close thing. They were desperate to have me back. What the hell was going on? In the back of my mind I wondered if the book and my studies might not have something to do with mom's problems. Sis saw my expression and told me not to blame myself.

"I doubt empty nest syndrome is to blame for mom's hormones," she said in her most comforting tone.

"What if it is something I did," I said

"Like what," Lily asked and I just shrugged.

"It's just that I've..." I began and stopped that thought mid-sentence.

"Oh no you don't," Lily replied her eyes narrowing. "What were you going to say?"

"Maybe she is acting out because," I said and stalled again. Lily glared at me which reminded me of our mother. "Okay... okay, maybe she is like this because of what a failure I turned out to be."

"Have you lost your fucking mind," sis cried her face flushing with rage. "You are not a failure. You are out in the middle of nowhere for a reason."

"Yes."

"Are you out here escaping?"

"No, I need time to figure this out and then maybe I can make my own mark," I said.

"I envy you," she said and I looked at her like she was the crazy one. "I am the oldest. I have had the burden of not failing for so damn long."

"And you haven't, you are amazing," I said and that seemed to clear that unspoken tension between us.

I hugged her and felt the last of the bitterness evaporate. We just stood there holding each other while the wind howled outside. Then sis shifted her position and whispered in my ear.

"There is another reason I came all the way up here."

"Ah ha, you 'do' have an ulterior motive," I said feeling her proximity now. She smelled so damn good and it had been a long time up here all alone.

"I uh have a favor to ask," she said her body molding to mine.

"Last I heard you have a young man in your life and your bed," I said.

"Yes that is true, but, he doesn't have something you do," she moaned in my ear as she cupped my groin. "His cock is not nearly the monster yours is."

"Um, I don't want to get in the middle of..." I tried to be the good one and failed when she unzipped me and fished out my dick. "UNNNN... if you do that..."

"What, you mean something like this," she said as she dropped down to her knees.

I looked down just as her lips engulfed the tip of my cock. I groaned as her hands and lips worked me over. It didn't take her long to get me painfully hard. Even as her head moved up and down on my erection her hands tugged at her sweat pants. She was bottomless in no time and I moved my hips slowly fucking her face as she tossed her pants onto the bed. Lily got to her feet and reminded me of how flexible she was. She lifted her foot up and placed it on my shoulder and then my dear sweet sister took my cock in her hand and guided it between her pussy lips. I moaned as I sank deep inside of her and she just smiled as she took charge.

"I've been practicing this just so I could impress you," she moaned as she began to move. "Oh I forgot how huge you are."

"This is still so very wrong," I said so that I could deny my part in it later on. "But damn it feels amazing!"

"Uh huh, now shut up and fuck me," Lily ordered.

I did as I was told. She was the older sibling after all. I began to meet her thrusts but as loud as we were the storm outside was louder still. Sis' leg began to tremble and I grabbed her ass cheeks and as if we had rehearsed it a hundred times she hopped up and I supported her as her leg wrapped around my waist. It was way too awkward so I carried her over so I could lower her onto the bed. Once her back was on the mattress she put both of her knees to her chest and made a come hither gesture with a finger.

"Come on lover and wreck me," she growled as I adjusted my grip on her body driving her knees to either side of her head.

She was cursing and screaming as I used my entire body weight to pound the living hell out of her. I thought I might be hurting her but then I saw her expression. She was in bliss. I almost faltered when I saw her eyes. The once bright green eyes now edged with a golden halo around the edges. The mattress squeaked like hell but we didn't care. I just used the springs to my advantage and let them lift her so I could slam into her that much easier.

I could feel her begin to stiffen beneath me and she was begging me to make her cum. Since she asked so nice how could I possibly refuse? I felt her nails run down the length of my back and was grateful I was wearing a shirt. She ground her pussy against me and then collapsed panting and gasping for breath. I stopped and began undressing while she caught her breath. I left my socks on considering how damn cold the floor of the cabin was. I helped sis out of her top and bra before we slipped beneath the covers. She rolled onto her side and I spooned her from behind. Sis reached down and guided me back inside of her nice and slow.

"Take your time," she moaned. "I want to savor this."

"You're in charge," I said as I moved as slow as I could.

"For the moment," she whimpered. "If I know you, you'll take over when it suits you."

I reached around and cupped her tits and leisurely played with them. We just fucked as if we had no cares in the world. For the most part that was entirely true. Though there was that nagging worry about my mom in the back of my mind.

"How is work," I asked giggling in her ear.

"Really, you want to talk about... UNNNN... god I hate you," she moaned.

"No you don't," I said as I thrust a little faster now.

"UNNN... no I don't, I love you and your cock," she groaned as she started thrusting backwards again.

"I knew it, you just want my cock," I said as I rolled her onto her belly.

She was right I had to be in charge. I knelt above her keeping her body flat on the bed. I thrust into her with more and more force. I could hear her muffled cries of pleasure and that just made me want her all the more. I grabbed her ass cheeks and mauled them as I thrust as hard as I could.

"So close," I told her.

"In me... shoot it in me," she begged.

I felt my body losing control and so could she. Sis managed to lift her ass off the mattress giving me a better target. I pulled back and hammered her harder now even as I spat on her puckered asshole and teased it with a finger.

"Oh no you don't," she growled even as my fingertip entered her.

"Oh yes I do," I replied. "Almost there... almost..." I slammed both my cock and my finger as deep into her holes at the same time.

Sis was bucking and hollering as we came together. I emptied my load deep in her pussy and slowly withdrew my finger from her ass. It took a few minutes for us to catch our collective breaths. I pulled out of her and sat there shivering. We looked at each other and made the quick dash to the bathroom. Sis beat me to the toilet so I used the sink to clean up. We swapped places even as she chastised me about what would be forever known as the 'finger incident'.

"I can't believe you shoved a finger up my ass," she said as she washed up.

"You are over reacting," I said. "It wasn't like I shoved my cock up there. It was just a finger for crying out loud."

"It always starts with just a finger..." she said and stopped. "Never fucking mind..."

"Oh shit," I said realizing someone hadn't stopped with just a finger. "I'm sorry I didn't know."

"No one does, not even mom or dad so keep your mouth shut," she snarled her eyes taking on more of that golden color.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers