Spell, Crook and Handle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers

I was using an artist's brush to carefully remove debris from the pottery shard. It was painstaking work but worth the effort. I had freed enough of the piece to remove it from the earth. I had already marked its position on the map. I sat back and examined the markings on the piece when I saw something glitter in the soil. I put the shard down and using a hand spade gently moved the dirt to reveal the piece of untarnished metal.

I cried out and the professor was there in no time. He watched me as I revealed the gold coin. It was a traditional Chinese coin. It was round with a square cut out of the middle. There were a series of marking on both sides of coin. While I could speak Mandarin fluently I was still very rusty on reading it. I took the treasure from the soil and handed it to my boss. He whistled softly as he translated the markings. I spent the time marking the coin on the map beneath the pottery shard.

"You have quite a treasure," the professor said joyfully. "I have heard rumors of such things but to actually hold one."

"What is it," I asked looking up at him.

"Why my boy this is none other than a first dynasty Lei Ting. This coin was minted by the Taoist sorcerers to bind demons."

"Oh hell," I said feeling a chill despite the temperature. "Is it still in there?"

"Of course not," the professor said smiling. "There is no such thing as demons."

A sudden wind sprang up from the South and clouds sprang up from a clear sky. The entire camp came to a halt and looked up at the darkening sky. I stood up and took the coin from the professor's grasp. I patted him on the shoulder and gripped the coin tight.

"Here we go again..."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers