All Comments on 'Spice of Transgression'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well

Not bad I enjoyed it,my wife and I don't seem to need these fantasys but whatever floats your boat, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well executed

Great descriptive quality! The flow was excellent, and it dripped verisimilitude. The little twist at the end was just twisty enough to be not wholly expected without dropping into Shyamalan territory. ;)

Happy_Married_ManHappy_Married_Manover 14 years ago
Hello Fast and Sloppy.

This was a well written story. I know some readers will accuse you of being predictable and the story is little over played on various sites around the net. But personally I liked it. And you did describe it very well. All in all a good story with a good fantasy. Well done sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't expect that twist

Wow. I was reading a great story of infidelity, of a wife looking at finding her womanhood again because the husband was disinterested. (I'm in a relationship with a woman who is in a loveless, sexless marriage). I'm thinking about my own story, then out of the blue this hot story is revealed. It great to know that a married couple can find a way to spice up their sex life without cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Could hear the Engine running

and see the diesel smoke, but there is a terrific exhilaration in seeing the train roaring downhill right at you, and you can't move to get out of the way, BUT you wrote it sooooo well that it still deserves top numbers!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
well done hot and erotic

A good ending that took me by surprise. Thanks

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
I completely

bought it. Had the possibility of being a real outing. Had it been me, though, there would have been a lot of foreplay dancing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
I like things like this

Lucky I had warning or this would have been something I would have avoided. I don't like the whole cheating on your partner thing. I don't have this fantasy or fetish or whatever, but I liked this a lot. The improvised bondage could have been a lot more, but It was great the way it was.....And the naming of the guy as Mr. Van Halen was cool, how did you know that's one of my favourite bands, Mr Sloppy. Once again, good story.

ExoManiExoManiover 13 years ago
Great Story

Very well written. I'm going to have to read more of your stories, in the near future.

KingRichard923KingRichard923over 13 years ago
Well done!

Just like I like my bacon. Seriously, you ran me over with the well hidden climax. Well done!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
cute little twist at the end.

At first I thought: "Oh, well, another cheating wife story". So the end "twist" was a happy surprise. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

Loved the twist at the end. Might have to try with my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrific

Well-crafted story with a fun twist at the end. Good use of language and imagery. You kept the pace of the story up-tempo which translated into a very Hot and Exciting Tale. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Thank You! Can't wait to read more.

kemanderkemanderalmost 10 years ago
Yes

And some of the posted stories truly ARE awesome. This one is solidly ensconced in the awesome category! Thanks for a very fun AND erotic reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

This story is ideal. It allows for some illicit sex between consenting strangers, living the fantasy and honoring marriage vows. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice

A husband and wife playing games together. Fun.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good stuff

You had me fooled. I thought it was just another wife turns whore story. Good surprise, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very nicely done!

You succeeded on many levels. It was hot and nasty and kept my interest right to the last word.

The little twist at the end caught me by surprise although it really shouldn't have, but I was rushing along so fast I didn't have time to think about it.

Thanks!

R.

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this. At a certain point in the bar I realized she was role playing with her husband. Still good.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago

Not sure where it dawned on me that it was hubby and wife but it didn’t spoil it for me, nice well thought out plot great characters and just so well paced.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Very well written... and an excellent story! Though, I kind of thought after the guy came in her ass, her husband would let himself in the room for his meeting... LOL

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - I got it shortly after pump salesman left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous