Spice of Transgression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to be gentle with me John," she said to him, looking up at him through her disheveled mass of hair that had tumbled across her face.

"Oh?" he said, freezing in his hurried undressing to arch an eyebrow at her. "You like it rough?"

She only nodded.

"How rough?"

"Be a brute," she panted.

He was in his tee-shirt and trousers now. He smiled wickedly as he approached her. Rose wondered if maybe she hadn't gone too far. What if John Van Halen was a brute? I'll soon find out, she thought and the thought thrilled her.

He unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. His cock bobbed luridly in front of her, pointing at her chest like a thick, fleshy gun. He stepped closer so his penis rested propped against her sternum. He reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair to pull her head back.

"Push your tits together," he ordered.

She did, taking one of her generous breasts in each hand and pushing them together around his rod. With her head pulled back she could feel but not see his cock grinding slowly between her boobs as he tit-fucked her. She could only see his face, vividly aroused and full of depraved intent as he gazed down at her. She felt as if she could come right there, pushed to climax merely by the force of his desire for her.

But he broke the spell by releasing her hair and stepping back to pull off his remaining clothes. She watched with keen interest, wondering what he would do her next. She felt like her heart skipped a beat when he retained his belt after he'd shed his pants and boxers. He threaded the belt through the buckle, making a slip-loop and approached her with an evil leer. She crawled away, backwards on the bed. He followed, crawling up onto the mattress after her until she was backed up against the headboard.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

He didn't answer, not with words anyway. He reached around her to grab her left wrist, then her right. He was able to hold them both in one of his large hands as he brought the belt up and lashed them together. In a few seconds he had her tied to the headboard.

"Please… no," she pleaded unconvincingly as he grabbed her ankles and pulled her body out across the bed. He stood on his knees between her thighs with his rock hard cock pointing towards the ceiling. She looked at it with awe, unconsciously licking her lips.

"You want this, don't you?" he asked her.

"Yes," she said softly.

"Beg for it."

"Please. Please fuck me with your cock."

"Keep going."

"Stick it in my pussy. Fuck me hard. Fuck me deep. Make me come."

"What else?"

"Fuck me like an animal. Fill me with your cum."

"You dirty slut," he said with a leering smile. "You're about to get fucked harder than you've ever been fucked before."

"God yes, please."

"We'll see if you're singing the same tune when I'm done with you," he said and reached down to grab hold of her panties. With a sudden tear he ripped them from her body. She opened her legs wider, desperate for him to invade her.

He lowered himself down to slap his cock against her pussy and tease her clit with his head. She hummed in frustrated desire as he slid his shaft up and down along her sopping slit. Finally he let his fat glans pop inside her, but paused, teasing her still; letting it rest there while he looked down upon her cruelly. She whimpered with unsatisfied lust as he withdrew it to slap at her clitoris again.

"Please John. Please fuck me," she said. She was not playing anymore as she honestly begged for his cock.

He brought his penis to the gates of her eager vagina and slowly, oh so slowly, began to feed it in. She quivered and writhed as it filled her inch by inch. She pushed her pubis up to urge him on, to tempt him deeper. And deeper he plunged, until, finally, he had disappeared into her totally and the hilt of his shaft ground into her tender, sensitive lips.

She came. Unbidden and violent, the orgasm took her with a sudden fury as he rested inside her and the firm pressure of his pubic bone pressed onto her clit. She bucked and panted as she rode the waves of pleasure that flowed through her like a potent torrent until the throbbing storm of pure pleasure ebbed from her, leaving her quenched, although she was still greedy for more.

As she returned to her senses she was able to focus back on him slowly pumping his manhood in and out of her sex. He was taking his time to feel each wonderful inch of slick friction as he invaded her and withdrew over and over. He reached down to take her lust hardened nipples firmly between his fingers and twist them as he worked his manhood in and out of her wet channel. She felt her arousal spike again. She watched his long muscular body undulate above her as he worked himself into a flushed and sweaty state. His tense sinews beneath his wet skin were highlighted deliciously by the yellow-orange light coursing through the window from the streetlights below. She strained at her bonds to force her muscles to stand out against her slick skin, giving him a view similar to what she was enjoying. His tempo increased in response.

But then he stopped, withdrawing his penis at the height of its iron firmness. He slapped her clit again, causing her to squirm helplessly.

"I don't want to finish yet. Looks like you're gonna need to come again," he said and let his legs slip back off the bed as his face dropped to her pussy. His fingers and tongue found her at the same time and soon she was once again being rapidly driven towards climax. Two of his fingers pushed into her to hook back and stroke her g-spot as he pulled her pelvis towards his face. His tongue lapped and played along her lips while deliberately avoiding her clit. But his mustache, oh his mustache, it floated across her sensitive bud over and over as hundreds of the bristly hairs each teased her forward. She tried to resist the inevitable, tried to hold back and enjoy the sensation of bliss flowing into her from her lips, and g-spot and clit all at once, but it was too much to ask her animal body. Soon she was tensing up to a tight bomb of pleasure and exploding in a wailing, panting climax.

His face was wet, his mustache literally dripping her fluids as he kissed his way back up her body. He lingered on her breasts, lapping and nibbling at her soft mounds for many minutes before their bodies met at their genitals and he easily slipped into her again.

He renewed his urgent, driving thrusting. He was pushing down on her with his body, using his mass to dominate her. It was hard to breathe as he pushed her into the mattress over and over; his adam's apple in her face, his musty breath washing across her forehead. He was fucking her like a selfish brute now, not caring for her pleasure, just using her, slapping into her with rough, fast, frictionless jabs.

It was then that she decided she wanted to go further than she had ever gone before. "Wait, wait, wait a minute," she panted.

He paused reluctantly, "What's wrong?"

"I have a surprise for you in my purse."

"What? I don't think I need…"

"No, seriously. Go get it."

His cock slipped out of her hyper-wet hole too easily as he got up. He gave her a curious look as he stepped over the little table and opened her purse. She could tell when he saw it because his breath caught in his throat.

"Wow, are you sure about that?"

"Yes, come on. Do me dirty John Van Halen."

John put the tube of KY Jelly down on the table and moved over to release her hands from the belt. She sat up and looked at him through her mass of disheveled black hair.

"Where do you want me?" she asked, still catching her breath.

"Get up," was all he said.

She did as told. He pulled her arms behind her back and guided her to the window.

"What are you…" she started to ask but he slipped the belt over her head and cinched it tight around her neck.

"Speak when spoken to," he said roughly and let the impromptu noose relax.

"Yes master."

He pushed her against the glass. She put her hands up splayed out on the cold smooth surface. She could see cars driving and people walking down below in the dark of early evening. She felt total exposed; even more so when John's KY coated fingers began to rub at her pucker and she lurched forward so her breasts were mashing into the glass.

He was careful to use plenty of lube as he glazed her asshole and poked in a finger, then two. Rose groaned in discomfort as he worked her tight orifice open, but even so she felt a hot thrill that after thirty two years her last category of virginity was finally going to be shed. Then she felt his fat, firm head at her anus and he was pushing. It was uncomfortable, unrelenting, it felt wrong, but she wanted it, she wanted it so badly.

"Oh, ouch," she said as he popped inside her reluctant orifice. She squirmed in pain against the glass as he pushed deeper. God, it was like losing her virginity all over again. She thought back on the summer before her sophomore year of high school, Scott Johnson's pool party, the walk-in closet off his parent's bedroom with Josh Schramms. It had hurt then too, it had hurt so badly, but so much intense pleasure had come after those first few moments pain. She would be patient, she would endure.

Remembering her other loss of virginity helped her relax and soon John was pumping in and out of her easily, delving deeper up into her guts on each push as he played at tightening then relaxing her belt-noose. She felt an odd pleasure building in her, new and strange but undeniable. There was something deep within this unexpected place that was pushing her rapidly to climax again. This filthy, forbidden act was revealing itself to hold new, fresh fields of ecstasy. And she was plunging headlong towards them.

As she felt herself nearing the brink of climax again while she was being pushing into the glass again and again, she heard John speak. She was so focused on this new sensation she had to ask, "What?"

"Look, slut. Those people down there can see you."

She looked down. A group of businessmen where standing around pointing up at her. She was surprised when she felt her arousal leap at the idea.

"They're watching me," she gasped.

"I bet one of them is your husband. Your husband is down there watching you get ass fucked."

"Oh no, I can see him now."

The idea of Roger watching helplessly from below as she lost her anal cherry to a complete stranger was too much for her. She had just begun to scream in guttural, bestial shouts as she reached another peak of pleasure when John pulled the belt tight around her neck again. Suddenly her lungs were burning for breath as the orgasm wracked her body. The lack of oxygen seemed to multiply her pleasure to nearly unbearable heights as her consciousness threatened to collapse. But she didn't care. Intense physical release exploded from every cell of her quaking body and she ached for it to continue like a junkie getting a dangerously potent fix. She rode the avalanche of satisfaction to verge of blacking out when John released the belt again and she hoarsely gulped the delicious air as her climax ebbed away.

She sagged against the window as John continued to thrust into her relentlessly. Finally he pulled his cock from her with an unfortunately wet noise and ordered her on her knees. Without thinking she obeyed. He stood before her and rapidly stroked his throbbing, twitching cock and she realized what was coming; something else Roger had always hinted around about, but which she had always refused. But now she looked up at John with eager eyes, ready for his filthy flood.

With a deep sigh that caught in his throat John released his load across Rose's heaving chest. Long, thick strands of pearly jism sprayed across her body and coursed down over her breasts to hang from the undersides in stingy drips. She reached up to rub it into her skin. If felt good. It felt so good to feel so dirty. She looked up a John. He gazed upon her with a look of profound love.

But then the pounding at the door shocked them out of their reverie. It was a rude, vigorous knock; the kind that demanded immediate attention.

"Mr. Williams… Mr. Williams…" said the low voice for the other side of the door. Irritation hung in every syllable.

She laughed. "I guess the gig is up Mr. Williams."

"I guess we got a little carried away babe," he said sheepishly. Then he shouted to the door, "Yeah, just a sec."

Inez let Rose drain out of her as she dragged herself up onto the bed and pulled the comforter over her nude body; slick with sweat and cum. She watched as Roger threw a towel around his waist and answered the door. There was a low, tense conversation that she couldn't make out. When he returned he gave her a shrug. "We have to out in fifteen minutes and they don't want us back. We're banned."

"Oh… Just because of a little semi-public fornication?" she said with mock surprise.

"I know, right? How is a married couple suppose to keep the spark fresh if they're gonna act like fuckin' puritans?" he said with feigned outrage.

"Thanks for shaving your beard honey. That was very sweet," she cocked her head and smiled lovingly. "I'm sorry we'd let things get so… blah between us."

"Me too babe, but I have to say, this little game of yours was the best idea you ever had."

"Thanks. I had fun too. I guess I miss being slutty sometimes."

"And I miss being a scoundrel."

"You think your mom will watch the kids again next week?"

"Mom? Fuck, she'd watch them every night if we asked. Of course they'd end up spoiled little monsters…"

"No. Let's make it next week; I think I'm going to need some recuperation time before I'm ready for John Van Halen again."

"No. John Van Halen is dead. You're going to get nailed by a different cad every week."

"Oooo. Then you'll be fucking a different slut. Maybe I could experiment with some wigs."

"I like the sound of that. But listen, we better get out of here before they throw us out. That security guard was pretty pissed."

"OK, Mr. Williams, Whatever you say."

He paused and looked at her with dewy eyes, "I really love you Inez."

"I love you too Roger. However… do you think John Van Halen might be able to drop by my house for a shower before we go pick up the kids?"

"Will Mr. Van Halen be fucking Rose or Inez in the shower?"

Inez looked up at the ceiling and considered. "I'm not sure. But we can decide on our way. We've got all the time in the world."

******

We writers who post our stories on Literotica write for the sheer joy of creating (occasionally) high quality, text-based pornography. We expect no reward except an occasional note from a reader saying our story was awesome. So if you want to support your writer, just let them know if you like their stuff. And, if you don't like what you see a note telling your writer what they've done wrong is the best way to help them improve. Thanks.

12