All Comments on 'Spice Plantation Ch. 01'

by professorjames

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wowwwwwwww

Please write the next chapter! This is HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Does this place exist...?

What I wouldn't do to be inside your mind....please write the next chapter soon.

V

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ultimately unsatisfying

Stop wasting your obvious talent on formulaic 'reality TV' style erotica. These two dimensional 'beautiful people' characters in exotic locations trying to tell us 'this is real', has run its race and is now verging on the trashy.

Make us care.

professorjamesprofessorjamesover 19 years agoAuthor
Concerning previous comment

If you feel it is such a waste, why spend your time reading my stories. You have provided a similar comment, often including personal slurs, on nearly all of my stories along with a vote of "1". Of the 18 readers who voted before you, 2 had given the story a "4" and 16 had given it a "5". After your vote a total of 35 votes of "5" would be required to return the rating to its previous value. You obviously seem to think your opinion is worth more than overwhelming majority of readers who had voted, yet you hide behind the name "Anonymous". A similar pattern has appeared on almost all of my stories and it may be clearly seen that you primarily wish to lower my scores. I will state only that I do not write to please a self-styled "expert" who has no regard for the opinion of the majority of readers and I feel only pity and contempt for one who indulges in such unsigned attacks. I believe in the future I will simply delete such unsigned slurs. I honestly feel sorry for one who is so desperate to degrade the work of others and refuses to identify himself. Are the grapes truly so sour?

Professor James

Spice1959Spice1959over 19 years ago
Bravo

Well said professor, I totally agree, if someone has some critisism then they should have the balls to sign it with thier own name, instead of hiding behind an anonymous tag.

Just delete the wining windbags comments and let the rest of us enjoy your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Actually

i tend to agree that your stories have a sameness about them - and by the way - if you are not a member you can't leave a name - and your still allowed to comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow hot

cant wait to read the next chapter

ChickletChickletover 18 years ago
Good First Chapter

So far so good = ) I can't wait to check out the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

~🌟~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous