Spice Plantation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked about the other Westerners. The two mechanics were Bob and George - I didn't catch last names. Both were Americans. There were two nurses - Jenny and Deborah - and Dr. Hartley. The nurses were from England and Dr. Hartley was another American. There was also the school teacher, Joan, English by birth, but raised in India. Beyond that I could expect about two hundred fifty native workers, about evenly split between men and women. At least all of the staff spoke English and Nate informed me that English was the language Mr. von Holt had chosen for the school in which he educated the native workers. He did explain that beyond the staff and Mr. von Holt's rare visits. I probably wouldn't see any other Westerners at all.

The contract specified that I could have three weeks each year of holiday. If I wanted I could save them and use six weeks every other year and von Holt would provide a round trip ticket to anywhere in the world I wanted to go.

I asked Nate about what I would need to bring. Would there be any special work clothes or anything like that? He seemed to be holding back a laugh and then settled and began to explain. The climate was tropical. There was never a need for jackets and most of the western men wore only shorts - usually made from old American blue jeans - or the native sarongs to work. Then he said, "You balked a little when I mentioned the possibility of a uniform for work. Let me assure you your choice of clothing is in no way limited. But let me also explain about one of von Holt's rules. This applies to the native workers and is not enforced for the westerners. Mr. von Holt is a great believer in the natural theory of living. That's one of the reasons he settled in that part of the world. A number of years ago he happened on the island where our workers are from and has described it as an earthly Eden, a real paradise. He decided to model the plantation after it as much as possible. Somehow I suspect there may have been some additional reasons. But whatever the original cause, one of the conditions of employment which he has set forth is that whenever possible the workers must be nude."

I looked at him in astonishment. "Are you serious?" I asked.

"Very," he replied. "The men wear a breechclout for protection when doing rough field work, but the women, who mostly work in the preparation sheds and around the dwellings remain completely naked. Likewise when the men return from the fields they strip also."

I visualized dozens, even hundreds of naked men and women. Especially naked women. The pictures I had seen of the islanders from that part of the world had shown unusually attractive people. The women were small of stature but beautifully formed. At last I managed to ask, "The workers don't mind this?"

Nate smiled. "No, in fact they love it. You are probably not familiar with that part of the world, but the people grow up in a natural paradise. There is no nudity taboo and usually the most they would wear would be a kind of wrap around garment called a sarong. This is a lot like a kilt and might be worn by both men and women. Also the young people growing up have no real sexual taboo and sex between them is not looked down on at all. Once a year the workers are taken back to their own island for a two week holiday and von Holt allows each of them to choose a dress, or pants or something made with trade cloth. The women love the bright colors and the men usually pick blue jeans. They wear these to show off in their home villages, but when they come back to the plantation, they once again go nude." In a somewhat rare display of feeling Nate added, "I do love the view."

I let this information filter through my churning mind. "Well, I believe I can get used to that." Then I smiled and added, "Too bad the rule doesn't apply to the western women as well."

Nate laughed and then said, "It doesn't. However, remember I said there are no restrictions on how the staff dresses. Most of the staff has "gone native" to the extent that they often follow the dress code even without the rule."

This opened new possibilities. Two nurses and a school teacher. Oh, well. They would probably all be old and fat.

We discussed the duties and, despite the fact that I had no experience with processing spices, both Nate and I agreed I could learn the details easily and that there seemed to be nothing that should cause a problem. Finally, less than thirty-six hours since I first met Nate and heard of this position, I made a decision which will probably alter my life completely, and signed the contract.

January 25.

The last week has been more busy that I imagined. Although I have little family here and less worldly goods, I found that taking care of even this small amount in preparing for an extended absence could take a lot of time. I managed to get away up north for two days to see my parents and my brother, John. My parents were very supportive, I think because they understand what my mother calls my "free spirit" and my father refers to as stubbornness or more charitably, my non-conformity. John is only eleven and I don't think he has quite grasped how far away I'm going.

I had to close my bank account, settle with my landlord, pack a few belongings and either give away or take to my parents' home the rest of them. There was no particular girl I was leaving and I didn't really have any close friends here in the city. And, as the situation stands, I had no problems to resolve with my employment. Tonight I'll take the train to London where tomorrow I'll board a ship for a new life.

---------------------------------------

I closed the book, but continued to let my open hand stroke Judy's bare pubes. She once told me she first shaved her mound when she got a small bathing suit and saw how little would be left after she trimmed it. Then she found she liked the feeling and has kept it bare ever since. Whatever the reason, I love it this way. The feel of the smooth skin under my sliding fingers is always exciting, not to mention the sensation when I run my tongue across it.

Judy had been listening with rapt attention. "You're not making this up, are you? The journal really says the workers had to be naked?"

I stroked a little more. "No, that's exactly what it says. The men could wear the breechclouts when working in the fields, but other times - and for the women, almost all the time - skin was the order of the day." I could see the signs of excitement on Judy's face and body as she imagined hundreds of naked islanders. Unlike my uncle at that time, we had seen a lot of pictures of the natives of that part of the world as well as full color movies and tapes. They were some of the most well formed and attractive people on earth.

I decided to take advantage of Judy's thoughts. "Just imagine," I began, "hot, tropical sun, clear seas, white sand beaches, and everywhere you look, beautiful, naked people. Lovely girls with swaying hips and pouting breasts. Handsome men, muscles rippling down their backs, tall with strong arms, and everything they have clearly visible. And no inhibitions." Judy was starting to breathe rapidly again and I lowered my head to suck at first her left and then her right nipple. I let my tongue begin to trace patterns across her smooth front, slowly working my way south, until it began to slide over her smooth mound. I settled between her legs and applied my tongue to her dripping pussy, licking with broad, slow strokes and then flicking the tip of my tongue back and forth across her protruding clit.

Judy was starting to go mad, straining against her bonds and squirming against my mouth. I continued to tease and suddenly she could take it no more and cried, "Oh, Paul, I need you. Now! Fuck me, Paul. Oh, God, fuck me!"

Judy wasn't the only one having a hard time waiting. At her command, I moved up her body and held myself with just the tip of my cock pushing against her dripping pussy lips. "Now, Paul. Please. I need you inside me. Oh, please fuck me!"

How could I resist such a plea? I didn't. I pushed myself all the way inside as deeply as I could go and Judy strained against me as much as her bonds allowed. Then I began to move in and out. This wasn't one of our slow, passionate sessions. No, now I rammed myself in as hard and fast as I could, withdrawing nearly all the way and slamming back inside with a vengeance. Needless to say we didn't last a long time. In not very long we both were trembling in orgasm. As I came I grabbed her ass cheeks and dug my fingers in hard, pulling us together as closely as possible.

As we caught our breath, I let my grip on her ass relax a little. I lay on top of her for a few more seconds and then began to release her from the lounge.

"Paul, that journal really turned me on. Does the rest of it live up?"

"There really hasn't been anything in there yet except that Nate told him the workers are always naked. This is nothing, just wait. What's turned you on is that incredibly hot imagination of yours. You are just a really hot piece, Woman."

Judy gave me a mock slap on the ass. "You shouldn't really talk to me that way, Sir," she said.

"I'm sorry, My Lady. It was rather chauvinistic. I should have said you are a really hot piece, Professor Woman."

This was too much and Judy and I both broke down laughing. "Come on," I said. Let's take a quick trip to the bathroom, put another couple of logs on the fire, and then if you're not too tired I can read you some more of the journal.

Before we settled in again I looked out of the window. There was now at least a foot of snow and the wind was blowing hard. Well, I didn't plan on going anywhere else this weekend. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

I added the logs and then turned to Judy. "Maybe we should do something else to keep you from getting bored this time."

"I'm not likely to be bored."

"Never the less, I think maybe I should add this." I held up a butt plug. "Come on, Lover, bend over." Judy loved the feel of the plug - as I did myself - and didn't hesitate to bend forward and grab her ankles, spreading her legs apart. I teased her body for a couple of minutes and then began to rub lube around and into her puckered rear hole. As my finger penetrated she sucked in her breath, but also wiggled her bottom back against my hand to get me in deeper. I rubbed the slick substance around and round and finally pulled my finger reluctantly out, but replaced it with the plastic plug. I began to work the smooth intruder in and out, each time going deeper and deeper, until finally I gave a hard push, popping the large rounded bump inside her ring of muscle and bringing a small cry. Judy shivered as her anus closed around the narrow part of the shaft and the larger part gave her that really full filling she loved.

I gave her a long hard kiss and then led her back to the lounge and soon had her arranged on her back once again, her wrists and ankles spread and bound to the top and bottom of the frame. I lowered myself beside her and once again began to read the old journal.