All Comments on 'Spill The Milk Pt. 04'

by Trahi

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
TrahiTrahiover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Okay. So the formatting didn't work. Live and learn. Anyone familiar with a Grindr profile screen should know what it was intended to look like. I'm not going to pull it and try to reformat it because it doesn't actually have any effect on the storyline. Other than that, I hope you all enjoyed the final installment of Spill the Milk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EPILOGUE

Dear Trahi, you need to wrap it up. it feels... I don't know... unfinished???

anyways, you don't have to but an epilogue with a look into the future where Mitch is no longer angry with Craig, and Adam is able to exchange those '3 words' with Seth would be much loved by me

TrahiTrahiover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

Anon: This is where we stop with Adam and Seth. Any story beyond this point would be focusing on Mitch and Corey and would no longer be appropriate for the Gay Male category. However, I'm not ruling out the possibility of a sequel. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I didn't want it to end.......thank you

AfrikanAfrikanover 7 years ago
Great Story

It's a great story and especially for me since Adam ended up with Seth. I find myself agreeing with the reader who said the story has that feeling of being unfinished or some kind of a rushed ending. This is not your way of ending a story but it's still an amazing piece of work.

Pietje1955Pietje1955over 7 years ago
More please!!

Thank you for this story. I know you have said this is the end but it seems there is so much more to tell. Wish we had heard Seth those 3 words, it just would have completed his transformation. Really enjoy your style of writing, hope to see more stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pure Love

I never comment but I had to I love this story and the way it just stucks your heart in because you can really see this story playing off in your head. I really hope you continue I would love to know if they end up getting married, or what happens with Corey and Mitch, I would love for them to get their own story because it's definitely a story to tell.

Justfeedack09Justfeedack09over 7 years ago

I agree that Adam and Seth's story can end here (for now) and I appreciate the lack of unnecessary roadblocks that could have been thrown in to lengthen it. I do feel like the end was a little rushed-probably because I like the characters so much. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like this whole story. I would have liked if we knew for sure that Mitch and Cory get together.

TrahiTrahiover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

This story was from Adam's point of view. In order to continue with this cast of characters, it would need to pick up from Mitch or Corey's POV, and it would have to go in the T&C category. How many of you all would read it? Can I get a show of hands on who all reads stories in the T&C category?

OnimpulseOnimpulseover 7 years ago
"Hands in the air"!!

If it's a show of hands...then can I use both of mine?? This was wonderful, and I'm sure that Mitch's story with this cast of characters will keep us just as enthralled!! You have amazing writing skills...thank you for sharing the talent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Both hands raised

This story was every bit as good as all of your other works. I absolutely loved it. And, yes, I will follow you to the T&C catagory. Frankly, I will follow you anywhere! Here's the thing, though. That isn't a catagory many of us usually read so it might take us some time to find you. I'll start checking in there. Looking forward to Mitch and Corey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Would read your work in any category!

I would love to read more in any category! Maybe you could post a spill the milk part 4b with a short teaser for any book continuing this story in a different category so that none of your devoted fans miss it! I would find it eventually but if (when?) it's posted I would love to know right away! I stalk the new gay male page much more then the t&c page! Just a thought! Love your work please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another hand up...

I thoroughly enjoyed these characters and your writing. I don't care what the category is, if you write it, I'd love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hands up!

I would love to read Mitch and Corey's story. Keep writing!

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 7 years ago
Great story and cast of characters!

I have never checked out the T/C category before, but I would start just to read Mitch and Corey's story. I would also love to see more of all of the group!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHAT ABOUT LEGS UP Too???

cos hands are not enough!!!!!

I never feel comfortable in the T/C section but I will follow u anywhere for this story.

still hoping for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agree with continuing Mitch and Corey's story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mitch & Corey next

Loved the story. I only check the gay male category. But I would follow the characters to any section coz they really grew on me. Just post a small teaser in the gay male category to inform your readers when the story continues in the other section. Let us know what happens to growling, possessive Mitch and strongwilled Corey and this entire Single-Guy-grown-multi-family-household.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hands up, legs up for Mitch and Corey!

It seems like it would be a good idea to post a sort of "Spill the Milk Pt. 4b" here that's just a teaser of Mitch and Corey's story along with the info on where we can expect to find it. I will follow you to ANY category! This was amazing from start to finish, and I'm dying to know if guarded but sweet Corey will give hard-headed but well-intentioned Mitch a chance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hurry up!!

I want to see Corey and Mitch fall in love!!.....please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Come on dude!

Simply put i need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I just read this again and enjoyed it just as much. It would be great to read something new from you.

TrahiTrahiabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

To Anon: I've been working on Corey and Mitch's story, but it's slow going. I also have a couple other stories in progress. Unfortunately, I got sidetracked by a nasty bit of plagiarism. I don't post anything that's not complete so the delay between stories is a little longer but it means you aren't required to wait indefinitely between chapters.

I love my readers and I haven't forgotten about you guys.

Thank you for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In love

Love this story and these characters!!! I want to follow Adam and Seth until they are old and grey! Can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really feel bad about the trio's friendship. Even though Mitch could still eventually be happy, it would never be the same. The part when Craig said that his family is Mitch's family, it really hit me.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Complex Characters

Trying to cope with gay love, although I can sympathize/empathize with those who are.

As for those who want to join up Mitch and Corey, one has to realize that Mitch is definitely heterosexual, and he came to Corey's defense because he is basically a gentleman, and couldn't tolerate the behaviour of and arsehole like Larry towards Corey who did nothing to deserve Larry's outrageous behaviour. He was just acting to oust a bully.

Thank you for a well-written, interesting story. A continuation or sequel would be appreciated, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

I have always loved how complex and real your characters are. They are flawed, and their lives are messy, and it just adds to the story. I still get my happy ending fix, but I don't have to put up with oversimplified, "neat" plots and characters. I am loving the way you subtly showed in that conversation with Craig that Mitch isn't quite as hetero as we initially believed, which makes his determined interest in Corey that much more authentic feeling. I'm so looking forward to their story in the future!

I am so sorry to hear about your issue with plagiarism. I'm not a content creator of any kind, but one of my best friends encountered similar issues with some of her creations. It's really messed up. I hope you were able to get it taken down

Pitbull86Pitbull86over 5 years ago

Not gonna lie, I wish it ended with Adam and Mitch together, because Mitch was my favourite in this one, and he obviously had feelings for Adam.

But great story though! Even though it feels like there is more to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This was one of the best stories I’ve come across on this site in a long time! I loved this. The characters are so great. I’d love to see a continuation. I know you say Seth & Adam’s story is over here, but there could be a lot to show of them that could happen with them in the background of Mitch & Corey’s story. There’s some unresolved plot points, like the hints about Mitch’s possible interest in Adam, and there’s questions like, will Seth & Adam get married and have kids? Will Corey & Mitch end up living with Adam forever? There’s so much ground to cover. I’d follow this story to any category if it was continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

But please please give us more!! I can’t bear not knowing how the two of them end up!!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

Please come back and finish this story. You are an amazing writer. Its also funny mine and my husband's first date was at taco bell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A really excellent and involving story, drawing the reader into the lives of these characters in a way that most postings on Literotica fail to achieve.

If anything there were a few too many characters and sub-plots but so what - the reader just has to concentrate harder.

Thank you Trahi for creating and posting this wonderful read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous