All Comments on 'Spin Vector Symmetry'

by Erinaceous

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Good

Good story with lots of space adventure, and Physics! I flunked algebra so your math and theories was way over my head. Love the story, five stars!

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago

Your right about the amount of math.

What a good adventure, are there more

GHreaderGHreaderalmost 5 years ago
What a fantastic universe

Thank you fro letting us explore this universe with you. This is another great read.

ErinaceousErinaceousalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Crusader, maddict, GHreader: many thanks for your great comments. I'm glad you liked my latest story.

maddict - I hope you'll look at my other stories.

If you want to read them in order of publication, then start with Every man's Fantasy chapter 1. If you want chronological order, then 'Murder on Capella Space Station' comes first, followed by 'Spin Vector Symmetry', then 'Every Man's Fantasy', with 'Precession' coinciding with the end of chapter 27 of EMF and 'The Mystery of Eden Homeworld' following it, just before chapter 28. Enjoy!

Regards,

Erinaceous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved the story but ....

..... now I have to read Sasaki & Watanabe so I can understand it.

Never had this sort of problem in the femdom category :-)

H

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinaceous@Erinaceous
I've just submitted my 2021 Geek Pride story to be published in May. It's the 2020 story that I never finished. The title is 'We are such stuff'. The story is 18,500 words long and is written in an odd style as an experiment: all dialogue and no narrative. I'm still slowly ...