Split in Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Okay... answer me this, why do you want to be Were?" Amy said as she took another sponge to her arms.

"You know my past... do you know why I joined the military instead of going off to med school like my parents wanted?" Susan asked.

"You were a single child, always alone, wanting to be a part of something bigger, the military filled that void and when your time was up the pack did. It helped that your sexual preference was accepted and encouraged by the pack even when your parents rejected you." Amy said. "Although in my world you were taken under Nathanael's wing and started your healer training."

"A healer?" Susan said surprised.

Amy nodded, "It is your ability. Healing I mean, you are particularly good at drawing out foreign objects without causing more damage, it was why in my world the military didn't want you to go when your time was up, you were dead handy to them but your heart missed us so you came home."

"When I am Were I will have this ability, at the moment I am just a medic." Susan said.

"When?"

"Yes when, now to answer your question. I want to be Were because I feel more connected to this life than I do with my old life, being pack will answer everything that has been missing in my life and in your world my sexual preference would have been accepted, here I was tolerated because I was good at patching people up but disliked because of my sexual needs." She moved the sponge putting more gel into it before moving on to the sides of Amy's neck to get at the paint there.

"I will be useful to the pack, I know it will be an adjustment but being turned, it's what I want because deep down, I knew Were were the good guys and I want to make things right." Susan said as Amy finished doing her legs.

Amy quickly washed her face and rinsed the soap away. "Hop in." She ordered.

Susan frowned but stripped and hopped in before Amy. It was Amy's turn to scrub Susan's back.

"Being Were won't be easy Susan, not until this world rights itself." Amy told her after several long minutes of washing.

"Nothing worthwhile having is." Susan answered.

Amy smiled and stood, carefully getting out of the tub, she grabbed a towel and started to dry off. "Come on." She coaxed before she went back to her room. Susan quickly followed using another towel to dry off. Amy was spreading out some plastic sheeting and towels on her bed. "Sit." Susan went to wrap the towel more firmly around herself. "No take it off."

Susan dropped her towel and crawled onto the bed wondering what was going on.

"I will turn you tonight." Amy explained. "I will bite you half a dozen times. I bit you once before and it took you over a year to become fully Were so I am hoping that biting you so many times will turn you quickly. I can't scratch as my Were-ness doesn't work that way. I will also be in hybrid form when I bite you. You must not fear me, I will not harm you." She promised.

"What happens if I do fear you?" Susan asked.

"Your body will act as if it is a forced turn and you will go through the rages. I would rather that not happen, I like my room the way it is." Amy told her with a hint of humour.

Susan chuckled.

"Better." Amy said before she let her beast come forward. Susan watched Amy's change with fascination not fear, she honestly doubted that after everything Amy had done to free her that she would do something to seriously hurt her now. Susan watched everything from the way Amy seemed to get larger to the change of her bone structure until she looked more beast like, white fur erupted all over Amy's body. She watched as hands turned into dangerous paws but again they didn't instil fear. Amy's head was the last to change, becoming more cat like and as usual Amy's teeth were the last thing to grow in. Susan watched as Amy showed off her teeth in all their fierce glory but even knowing that soon those same teeth would be biting into her didn't frighten her.

Susan reached out, she was fascinated by the massive eye teeth that seemed so impractical, how did Amy hunt with those things, she thought to herself. Amy opened her mouth wide and Susan suddenly knew how Amy hunted, she could almost open her mouth to a full one eighty degrees which freed her teeth to do as nature intended and bite down. Her jaws didn't have a strong bite like a wolf or even that of other big cats, but with teeth like hers she didn't need it, her teeth, on their own, almost always ensured death through blood loss.

Susan gently touched one of the displayed eye teeth, near the gum the tooth was almost two inches thick and tapered in a long slight curve to a deadly sharp point. She slid her fingers across the slightly rough surface. Amy let Susan appease her curiosity knowing it was helping her calm down. "I was wondering for a moment how you use these things," Susan said as she removed her fingers. Amy closed her mouth and rumbled a laugh as she licked her nose.

Amy carefully crawled onto the bed and over Susan who lay back. Gently rubbing her face against Susan's body and purring gently to relax her. Susan wrapped her arms around the big head and scratched behind her ears. Amy licked her in reaction to the pleasurable scratching; she moved her tongue across Susan's chest to her left bicep. Before Susan could tense Amy's teeth were biting into the soft flesh, it burned for a moment but she quickly ignored it, relaxing knowing that Amy wouldn't hurt her and that she would survive this.

Amy's teeth pulled out and she licked the wounds closed to keep Susan from losing too much blood, Amy's eyes met Susan's but Susan still looked at her with trust. Amy licked across Susan's chest again, scraping against both nipples causing Susan to moan, Amy bit down again into Susan's right shoulder over the joint. Susan winced as one of those massive eye teeth struck bone but it was the trusting wince of someone who might be getting a wound seen to instead of a wound being inflicted. A third bite quickly followed to her right bicep then Amy gently licked at her bite wounds.

Three down, three to go, Amy thought to herself as she rubbed her face against Susan's chest, desire coursed through her, once she finished turning Susan they were going to play.