All Comments on 'Split Second Decision'

by Rigid1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it!

I wish I could get a video of my wife in such a situation. I'm pretty sure that most women, my wife included, would take advantage of a hard, beautiful cock if it presented itself while she were masturbating naked. While some men choose to deny it, women love sex as much as men, and I don't know any man who would turn down a turned on woman who catches him masturbating naked. Why expect something different from a woman? I hope the young man gets lucky and eventually fucks her. Maybe the husband can get in on some action with this young stud too. What a great lawn service that would be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot idea

Good story. I don’t think my shy wife would relieve a guy like Debbie if caught in the same sort of spot. But just maybe Jan might, the thoughts pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Need to take this further

Liked it .. now you need to keep it rolling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
my thought

a lot of wives would like to have an adventure like this one What I mean the wife would like to have her husband close to save her.. My wife loved to party down with me close.. you can add your finish to some of our parties

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years ago
****

I thought this was an OK story, but if it's a START, then it's a very good one. Like some others suggested this begs for at least one more chapter.... And I really think you could get a series from the lawn boy POV.

Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

MORE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Share him!

With a cock like his, I would definitely insist that my wife share him with me.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 6 years ago

More please! Part 2 - the young stud gets some married pussy bareback

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

There is no way my Wife would be able to keep her hands off a 10" cock in these circumstances. She would, however, want the satisfaction of being fucked by it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@how to end a marriage

How stupid do you have to be to make a comment like that? It's a fictional story you fucking moron. So it ends, however the author decides it's going to end. It takes a really small mind to get bent out of shape over fiction. You sir, win the Fucktard of the Day Award. .

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Fairly thin ,material

My word that would be fun for the overheated wife and the young boy, but......

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Replacing Hubby

After reading this story, I am definitely hiring the neighbor's kid to mow my grass and hopefully more. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sounds Familiar

While I was working out of town my wife was "shocked" when one of her friends suddenly kissed her. I knew she was attracted to him and that he liked what he saw so I wasn't surprised to learn that the kiss ended with them in bed. I knew he had fucked her when I returned and had her. As I told her how different she felt, his cock was much thicker than mine, she cried, confessed all and told me her story. I told her I wasn't upset and that I expected it to happen eventualy and had warned her that he would fuck her if he got the chance. She said it would never happen; guess she was wrong. All I asked was that she never lie to me. It might have been her feeling of guilt but for almost two years (until he was transferred) she never denied me anything sexual and still doesn't. Maybe I should have thanked him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
last comment

Yep, nothing like a willing cuckold. Are you sure you didn't tell the neighbor it was okay with you,after all willing cuckold get off on knowing their wives fuck others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lawn Boy Mows Wife!

My wife found this story and shared it with me. We enjoyed it tremendously. The husband played this one perfectly; including his final comment of "What is that on your face?" He sent young Jason on a mission and his wife fulfilled it.

My 40-year old wife has fucked almost all the lawn boys we have had, as soon as they turn 18. I set her up, she knew it, and she even began to cooperate with me by dressing sexy and flirting with the young men.

She especially loves these boys. They can fuck her and cum. But then 10 minutes later they are hard again. That is every middle-aged housewife’s dream. She has also had some mini gang bangs with them and their friends. I’ve told her, “I’m proud of you for putting that cunt of yours to good work!”

She basically takes them under her wing for six months and teaches them how to both make love and to fuck. I love watching her cum on that fresh young meat. And I love watching them cum in or on her. She’s multi-orgasmic, so she can certainly keep up with these young Energizer Bunnies.

After she has trained them to be men, they are always in demand with the girls on campus, and we have attended several of their weddings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous