All Comments on 'Spoiled Sister'

by oldnudist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well we need to know what happens next....

There are any number of things that could happen but best to keep the tension going. Its fun but it seems to me that the sister has virtually started to offer herself by her open display..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good story. We need to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great sis !

Story is good , please keep it going.....

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 9 years ago
Not bad .

That's a good start but you need to finish it .You did fine for a first story but I wish you would have done another page . Please keep writing and I'll keep reading .Thanks ..

brosismombrosismomalmost 9 years ago
WHY WHY

WHY in hell,Did you end it there,next chapter ASAP Please

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 9 years ago
O M G !! Don't Let Her!

Please DO NOT let her ask him to lick her pussy clean and NOT GET ANOTHER BONER! He probably would blow one of those three balls in the room to smithereens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where's the story?

So we get a little background and even a little complaining about how the sister is the favored child. The story itself is boring and I don't see any incest here. So he's seen his sister naked by accident well I think we all have some story like that. This story is like a thousands other stories in the incest section except I wouldn't call this incest. I know you can do better and I don't criticize you to be mean or even because your a bad writer but because I know you can do better.

The main problem is the flow the first half was fine but the more I read harder it was to read. I would have preferred a longer story, a minimum of 2-3 pages is the norm here. Aside from that maybe reflect it bit on the sisters feeling/actions and work on the build up to actual incest.

Maybe the sister was actually testing the waters and the whole "wardrobe malfunction" is all part of her plan to seduce him and was watching him masturbate as she pretended to go up stairs. Maybe she feels guilty of being the favored child and wants to make it up to and express her feeling to him at the same time. Its your story and you can write it any way you want I just want to illustrate how much of the story you could be giving us by showing us both sides of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a f**k up place to end a chapter on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous