All Comments on 'Spoiling My Sister'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice

Believable story, enjoyed it!

Traveller_1955Traveller_1955about 17 years ago
Great Start

You've got me hooked. I can't wait to see the next chapters. This could go in many directions and cover a serious amount of time over the course of a year or so.

Traveller

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Probably better than you thought!

You have left open the rest of the isolated cabin stay, plus their extended relationshp when they return to "civilization." Spelling, grammar, and punctuation show few lapses. The 'adult-education' theme is an interesting diversion from the too common late-teen know-it-all, do-it-all thump-thump exercises.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great start. where do we go from here?

Watch out for typos and grammer.

OldestMotiveOldestMotiveabout 17 years ago
Bravo!

Wonderful story. Others have already commented on some of the small technical problems, so I won't say anymore about that. On the positive side, you've done a great job with the story and characters. Everything flows very smoothly. Do keep it up. I look forward to reading more. I'm sure you can do a great follow-up to this story covering the rest of the weekend.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Loved It

Beautiful sibling incest tale. Thanks for sharing it.

JKQBALLJKQBALLover 15 years ago
INCEST????????????

THAT WAS NOT AN INCEST STORY!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN LOVE STORY. SIMPLY OUTSTANDING.

THANKS, JERRY

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please... it's "the throes of an orgasm."

NOT throws. Imagine the mood killer of having a lover saying "pluck me. Yes, pluck me" repeatedly at the critical moment. It's gonna get distracting cuz it sounds so damn funny. Do the feathers start flying?

Throws of orgasm makes me wonder if she wants to toss a football as she climaxes. This isn't about nit picky spelling or punctuation - I don't give a rat's

cuss - just get an editor who knows what you're writing or can just simplify the vocabulary into their own comfort zone.

Your stories are good enough to care about fixing this important flaw as it spoils readability. Thanks for your efforts.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Don't stop now!

Please continue this arc. How did the rest of the weekend go? Please don't leave us hanging!

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 13 years ago
Correct word

To supplement what Anonymous said, the correct spelling in this context is "throes," not "throws." Two different words, same pronunciation. (Throe [n]: a violent spasm or pang; paroxysm.)

And yes, while your stories are wonderful, you do need an editor. Nothing horrendous, but I'm guessing you rely fairly heavily on spell-check. The main problem I see is words commonly confused.

Aside from that, loved it! Hope to see more stories soon! Hit me up if you need an editor; I'd be more than happy to check drafts over for you. I'm registered for the editor program, you can get in touch with me that way. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are amazing

I have nt read yet your this story. But I read "Best Intentions" both the parts. You are an amazing writer. you have a talent and skill of writing. pls do continue the next parts of "Best Intentions". Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Bro-Sis Please

You do a lot of dad-daughter and mom-son (and very nicely), RWII. This shows you can do as well with bro-sis. Would like to see more of same - maybe younger ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

I have enjoyed all of your stories. They are verbally graphic and very much to my liking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thirdn of a story

this needs more back ground as to their relationship as kids up to this time . it also needs more to finish the weekend and then finish their lives delete this and repost it as chapter two. chapter one would be before this chapter three would finish the weekend chapter four would go on to have them living and loving together forever. NOW GET BUSY AND FINISH IT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
.__.

wow pedos...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sisterluv

Great1Great story.One among the best.IT'S SO FULL OF LOVE AND DESIRE..Thks a lot for posting this beautiul story,Having your sister loving you and you loving her is the most beautiful thing which can happen.10 on 10

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 11 years ago
Typo spoiler.

...'Sometimes I was gentle, sometimes a bit more 'ruff.'' [really]

I'm sorry RW11, but how did this get past proofing. I lost track of your ordinarily brilliant story-lines because I was now expecting to find another blatant howler. I know we all make mistakes, but I'm surprised [and if I'm honest, disappointed] that a wordsmith, with your prowess, would make, or allow it. :-(

Regards from London

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Spoiling My Sister:" - Paul and Jennifer - (Brother and Sister)

Since this story was posted over six and a quarter years ago, it is very doubtful there will be any further enlightenment into the lives and loves of this amazing couple, so very, very much in love!!!

In my opinion, some writers could care less about heeding reader's wishes for another or two chapters to finish off incomplete story-lines--AND we do have to remember the writer's "salary" doesn't pay the mortgage (i.e. they write for free), but some writer's do say they love (I wonder) the accolades! So with that thought in mind, we reader's might just be beating our heads against the wall, or pounding our puds and ejaculating white enamel paint, for our efforts! This story has little in the way of introduction, wrote Paul and Jennifer up to a beautiful existence for one single day, one carnal, incestual brother and sister sexual roll in the hay, and....the story ends with a (drum roll).......... looking forward to ONLY the next day. These kids have now rescued each other after failed marriages, have confessed and vowed their total dying love for each other, and the story is fini, kaput, over, ended in just one day and one carnal fuck!!! Bummers!

This story is without any doubt an absolutely, majestic, magnificant, awesome, deep-seeded and monumental love story of a man and a woman, who just happen to be a brother and sister, in love in the teen years, went their separate ways and have now come full circle, to rediscover and renew their long, lost love they never truly lost. But yet we avid readers get one day of their lives, and a beautiful detailed accounting of their foreplay, and one earth-shattering fuck, and the story--and their renewed love lives--is over (for we readers)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely story

I've always wanted to play with my big sister. Mine would be only the second cock she's had in 40 years. I think i'll have to just keep dreaming.

justcusinsjustcusinsover 10 years ago
Spoiling My Sister

This is a great story but it just leaves you hanging like an unfinished blowjob!!

How about finishing it off so all us readers can have relief!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
beautiful

Though it left the story unfinished and the weekend only begun, I love this story. Could've used a little more buildup, if he intended like he said, to pamper her. Bubble bath, candles, music - he should've totally romanced her all over again. It was posted awhile ago, so I guess there won't be more, but if this writer runs into a block and needs some 'fuel' for another story here it is. It could easily have one more chapter where they declare and cement their love and so forth. Good Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Lovely and sexy.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
?

Never heard bible thumper used as an excuse to not have sex in marriage??? NOTHING is banned in the bible in the marriage bed. married bible thumpers fuck like bunnies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maybe writing is like

foreplay. The words should be more than "We got on the floor and fucked" and so should the act be more than that too, hmm? Either could be one or the other. I prefer your version. Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Is there a 2nd chapter anywhere?

Very erotic and touching story but It just got started. I hope this writer is not Like so many others and just left it in love limbo.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
True love

The only criticism I have is, you never finished this beautiful story and by the looks of things you never will. How sad....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

juanviejojuanviejoabout 3 years ago

I LOVED IT! CINCO ESTRELLAS.

DAWG8265DAWG8265over 2 years ago

Next Chapter, Please!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Why is that an author writes the start of a great love story and just when it starts to get good it stops and leaves the reader hanging. Well done, 5 stars to this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Horny

I'm horny

MrSlyMrSlyover 1 year ago

I'm in schock at the skill of the writing.. so perfectly passionately written and by far the most realistic entry to the intimacy, in spite of the switch happening within a paragraph.. there are lessons here for literally every other writer i have come across on this site. It hurts me though that you have left out the first and last three or so pages to this beautiful story. My first read from you, but glad to see so many other stories to delwe into.. Thank you!

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Well done. Polished with grace and style, passion and heat. She needs to be groomed into the Venus he knows dwells within. Her daughters need a better example of the woman who is their matriarch, It is his duty to release the creature from the cocoon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue this erotic love story!

ManningDP69ManningDP6912 months ago

With being her previous marriage she isn't on birth control, and now...? Part 2 and 3 or more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous