Spoiling My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved between her legs and started kissing her all over; her knees, her thighs, her hips, careful to avoid her pussy and prolong her anticipation. I slowly kissed my way up from her knees to the inside of her thighs and stopped just short of her pussy. I was certain Dave didn't talk in bed, so I thought I'd try something new. "Jenny, do you want me to kiss your pussy baby?" I asked.

"Ohh, please Paulie," she moaned loudly.

"Please what Jenny?" I asked softly as I rubbed my finger across her panty covered mound.

"Please kiss it Paulie," she blubbered. I moved my hands to her knees and spread her legs wide, then lowered my face to her crotch, kissing her pussy through her panties for the first time. Her hands moved to the back of my head as she pressed her mound into my face with a long "ohhhh." I kissed her pussy, yet she seemed more intent on humping my nose and chin as she dragged my face up and down her slit. Her body was warm and her snatch was damp and fragrant, highlighting her arousal.

After a few minutes I pulled my head back once more and said "Jenny, do you want me to take your panties off and lick your little pussy sweetie?"

"Ohhh god yes Paulie, please lick my pussy!" she whimpered loudly, rolling her head from side to side. Once again I was struck with an idea that I doubted Dave had ever tried, so I grabbed the sides of her panties firmly in each hand, then ripped them off her body, tearing them in two. "Ohhhhhh!" she screamed surprised at my boldness.

I pulled my shirt over my head, then moved my face to her pussy once more and softly placed kisses all up and down her uncovered slit. I slid my tongue out of my mouth and gently licked her engorged pussy lips, up one side then down the other. Her hands squeezed my head as she experienced the feeling of a tongue on her bare flesh for the very first time. I savored the taste and smell, knowing I was the first person to be given the privilege of licking her. I used the fingers of my left hand to open her lips up so I could delve my tongue deep inside of her. I ran my tongue up and down her folds, then forced it in and out like a little cock as she moaned loudly "ohhh yes Paulie." I knew from her sounds and the way her body was moving that her orgasm was close, so I slid my tongue up her grove and gently licked her clit for the first time. She instantly cried out and clamped her thighs against my head. I started to lightly flick her hood with only the tip of my tongue, then softly blew on it causing her to cry out again and again.

I wanted to finish her off in memorable fasion, so I sucked on two fingers of my right hand and eased them into her pussy as I licked her clit. She made sobbing sounds as I began sliding my fingers in and out of her, amazed at hot and wet she was. She started rocking her hips into me in time with my probing digits. Her vocalizations became higher pitched as I increased the speed of my finger fucking, and lapped harder at her clit. I moved my left hand under her bottom and rubbed my thumb across her asshole, a sensation I hoped was new to her. Jen then started screaming "yes, yes, yes," over and over, then let out a long "awwwwwwwwww," as her body bounced against my face in the throws of an orgasm. I kept licking and probing her hoping to make her sensations last as long as possible.

After what seemed like hours, Jen's body slowed to a stop and her moaning softly died out. Her head was laying on it's side, hair glued to her face with sweat. Her legs were open obscenely before me, but I loved the entire picture. "Was that good sis?" I asked her.

"Are you kidding me?" she asked incredulously, then added softly "that was incredible little brother, the best I've ever felt." After a long pause she said softly "thank you."

I moved up her body and feasted of her lips again, pushing my tongue into her mouth. As I did I gently ran my fingers up and down her wet slit, hoping to keep her highly stimulated. "We're not done yet sis, don't you want me to fuck you?" I whispered in her ear.

She whimpered and said "yes Paulie, please fuck me. I need you inside me Paulie." I took her by the wrist and pushed her hand to my groin and said "good Jenny, I want to fuck you too. Can you feel how hard I am for you sis?"

"Oh yes Paulie, so hard," she sighed as her hand wandered over my bulge.

"I've never been this hard in my life Jen, you did this to me," I told her truthfully.

"Please Paulie, please fuck me now," she whispered and kissed me once more.

I wanted her to be a more active participant in our lovemaking, so I broke away from her kiss, rolled onto my back and said "undress me Jenny." She quickly sat up and peeled off her shirt and bra, then moved back towards me. Her excitement showed as she quickly reached for my jeans. She unbuttoned them, unzipped them and pulled them down my legs. She then grabbed my boxers and pulled them down too.

Her eyes went to my crotch and she just stared for a moment saying "Paulie, you're huge."

Now, I know I'm not huge, but I do have a solid seven inches, and it's pretty thick too. I could only assume that since Jen had only been with her ex, that his was smaller. That thought made me perversely happy, as did the mesmerized look on her face. "Touch it Jenny," I said softly.

She moved next to my hips and reached for my cock. She gently wrapped her hand around it and said "so hard Paulie."

"Did you ever stroke Dave's for him Jenny?" I asked quietly.

"No Paulie," she replied, staring at her hand and my cock.

"Stroke mine then sis," I told her, and she immediately began running her soft hand up and down my shaft, slick with pre-cum. The feeling was wonderful as I watched her attend to my erection, but I wanted this to be a night of firsts for her. "Did you ever kiss Dave's sis?" I asked, certain she had not.

"No Paulie," she replied again, but before I could tell her what to do she moved her lips to my cock and softly placed kisses all over the head of it, her hand still running up and down it's length.

I moaned out loud at the amazing sight before me. My beautiful sister, naked as the day she was born, stroking and kissing my cock. "Please lick it Jenny," I almost begged, and she ran her tongue across the head of my dick. She began sucking on the head, then turned her face and looked into my eyes while she did. I moaned again as I saw the incredibly sexy look on the face of my usually shy sister. I knew I'd blow my load too quickly like this, and I really wanted to fuck my sister badly, so I sat up a bit and put my hands under her arms and pulled her up to me. I wanted to fuck her in a new position, maybe doggie, but I really wanted to look her in the eyes as I came, so I pushed her onto her back and climbed between her outstretched legs. I took my cock in my hand and slowly ran it up and down her pussy lips and asked her "are you ready sis?"

"Yes, please fuck me bro," she mewed and put her hands on my hips. I slowly lowered myself into her inch by inch, making us both cry out in pleasure. "Yes Paulie," she sighed as I moved in deeper

I couldn't believe how tight she was, but I soon hit rock bottom. She moaned loudly, so I asked "are you okay Jenny?"

"Better than ever Paulie, now fuck me baby brother," she responded and kissed me hard. I slowly slid my cock out a couple of inches, then firmly drove it back into her. She groaned "yessss," as I began pumping in and out of her sopping wet snatch. She moved her hands to my chest and wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me into her harder and harder. I stopped humping for a moment and grabbed her by the knees and pushed one then the other over my shoulders. I then started fucking her in earnest, moving my entire length in and out of her. Her body moved in time with mine and we soon were slapping into one another with abandon. Strange sounds rolled out of her mouth over and over, while I grunted like an animal as I pounding into her, sweat dripping off my forehead.

I was getting close to cumming and I thought she was too, so I doubled my efforts and fucked harder than I ever had in my life. "Ohhhh god, I'm gonna cum Paulie!" she shrieked, and thrashed her head to and fro. She then screamed "cumming Paulie!" followed by a long series of loud, unintelligible noises.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pumped for all I was worth. I felt the cum boiling in my balls, arched my back as my body stiffened, then shot my load into my sister's warm pussy. I pushed Jen's legs off my shoulders and collapsed in a heap across her body, totally spent.

We laid in each others arms for a long while trying to catch our breath. We were covered in sweat and the fire had died down so I pulled the blanket over us as we cuddled happily together. Jen looked up at me with love in her eyes as we gently kissed one another. "I love you Paul," she said hugging me tightly, her eyes beginning to water.

"I love you too Jennifer," I responded, my eyes beginning to flow as well. With that, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

And this was only the start of the weekend!

12