All Comments on 'Spoils of Victory'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Want More

Hope this story is continued!!

jefferson7jefferson7about 20 years ago
Foreplay?

This must be the start of a beautiful weekend! We need more well-written stories from a master story teller.

gamma33gamma33about 20 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE.

AS ALREADY NOTED, THIS STORY CRIES FOR CONTINUATION. I MEAN, THERE'S A WHOLE WEEKEND TO FILL, PLUS THE NUDIST COLONY VISIT.

Kirk482002Kirk482002about 20 years ago
You need to get cracking on part 2

How could you end it here? Obviously you're just messing with us and have another installent on the way. I hope. Great job on this one!

jackbxxxxjackbxxxxabout 20 years ago
What a great start to the weekend!

I loved the introduction. I can hardly wait to read about the adventures at the nudist park. There's nothing quite as exciting as fuccking outdoors with strangers. I'll be looking for chapter II!

BroadswordBroadswordabout 20 years ago
Ahhh, the possibilities.

As everyone else has said, this is a wonderful start to a story that's full of sexual possibility between this couple. But, there also seems to be plenty of room to flesh out these characters by reliving the heated encounter that brought them together in the first place.

Although, I'm sure you've already thought of that.

Good Luck.

model41model41about 20 years ago
More please

This has pre & post directions to go. Please look in both directions. Well Done!!!

LakedmLakedmabout 16 years ago
Most Enjoyable Story

I hope for more of this one. You are a top author.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Oh yes, it was a good story. I like ...

those which have escapades into public nudity. Opps. This one didn't get there did it. That was just where my imagination was taking me (along with most of the other folks who commented). Yep. As much as I enjoy your stories Alex, and how you get to the point, so to speak. Sometimes I'd like to complete a longer read, one that really expands the situation. But then, most of the stories end that way. Finished with unanswered questions and possible situations yet to be explored. Well, I'm only in year 2004 and it is now almost 2012, so there may be more related stories ahead. I hope so. Thanks for this one, though. It was good.

oldman77oldman77over 9 years ago
mighty good

I plan to read all of the "Spoils of Victory" episodes. I really enjoy this type of story.

Wish I was still able to enjoy all the actions portrayed in these episodes, used to have lots of fun, when younger. Keep writing, and hope you receive lots of good comments.

Will check rest of submissions and read all that grab my fancy.

oldman77

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Short HOT and a fun entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES