Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, I wanted to finish this up before anything got completely out of control or the baggy swim trunks that I was wearing could no longer hide the state of my penis. Right now it was in a semi (mostly) hard state but wasn't so bad as to be tenting out. Glancing to the side I was glad to see that my step-daughter appeared to be asleep again and oblivious to the goings-on right next to her. I was so focused that I had almost forgotten about her presence until now.

As I resumed applying the lotion on her left leg I took a slightly faster pace, wanting to finish the job quickly and put a little distance between Riley and me. As I reached her upper thigh, I watched as she actually widened her legs a little bit more than what they already were. Her suit bottom was so small that it caused the material to slide into her slit on one side and I saw that her left outer labium was now completely exposed. I was not prepared to touch her bare pussy so I stopped a little bit short and hoped that she wouldn't burn there since I'm sure that would have been a terribly painful spot. Proclaiming that she was all done, I started to withdraw my hands when she quickly reached back and lightly grabbed one of my wrists.

"Wait, you forgot an area," she said and placed my hand square on her exposed rear.

"Riley..." I stammered.

"I sure don't want to get burnt there, especially since we have a long car ride in a few days. No one here will care that you touched my bum and if you are that worried, it will be our little secret," she replied with a little grin on her face.

I had to admit that a part of her argument made sense but it was obvious that there was more to her game than simply wanting the sunscreen applied. The bad part is that I had an extreme weakness when it came to making my step-daughter, and now her friend, happy.

Riley was already using her hand to guide mine over her buttocks when I decided to cave in. Feeling my hand move more of its own accord, she relaxed her grip on my wrist and allowed me to proceed with a little bit of guidance. At one point, as I applied the sunscreen near the cleft of her ass, the tip of my middle finger grazed over her sphincter and caused her to give a sudden jolt and a sharp intake of breath. At the same time, she rolled her hips a little bit that pushed her up against my finger and I could feel her hole pucker for that brief moment. I looked down and noticed that a small dollop of the lotion had clung to her puckered hole and I couldn't help think that it looked like someone had cum in her ass. After that thought I quickly finished up before anything else could happen.

I gave her a little swat on the butt as I stated that I was all done but before I could actually get up, she twisted around a little kind of trapping me between her legs and reached out to give me a big hug while expressing her thanks. Normally, I wouldn't have thought much about it except for the fact that our bare tops were now pressed together. I could feel her rock hard nipples burrowing holes into my chest and couldn't help getting even harder while we embraced. Not wanting to be discovered, I let go of her and began to shift my weight away from her. She got the hint that the hug was over and let me go as I backed up, arose, and went back to my own towel to hide my engorgement.

I lay down on my stomach to hide the swelling in my groin and tried as hard as I could to get comfortable but was completely unable. I finally gave up and decided to get away from the two bikini clad beauties for a while. I put my sandals on and asked Riley if she could tell me how to get to the spot where they had found all of the clams.

She propped herself up on her elbows and then pointed down the beach. "You go about a third of the way down the beach and there is a little trail and then..." she started. "Oh hell," she exclaimed and stood up, "after that it gets a little convoluted. Why don't I just take you there?" She grabbed a t-shirt and put it on over her bare chest and then slid on her shorts and sandals.

Although this defeated the real purpose of my leaving it wasn't like I could exactly tell her that I didn't want her to come because her teasing was making me hard and horny.

"I recommend that you put your shirt on because there are a few tight spots in the trail and you don't want to get all scratched up" she stated.

As soon as I had grabbed my shirt and a net bag to put the clams in she headed off down the beach and said "follow me."

Despite that fact that I had been trying to get away, I had to admit as we headed there that I was actually glad for the guide because a few forks in the trail were not very obvious and wouldn't have been easy to find if I didn't know where I was going. About twenty minutes later we emerged from the woods in a secluded little niche between some large rocks that was probably only about fifteen feet wide but penetrated the shore line easily by one hundred feet or so. Looking at it from the shore line I wasn't even sure that it would have been easy to find from the boat.

Riley walked over to one of the rocks, said "this is it," and removed her sandals, shorts, and shirt and placed them on the rock leaving her in nothing but the thong again.

I quickly removed my shirt and sandals as well and placed them on the nearest rock to me and waded into the water to hide my again hardening cock. I was feeling around for clams with my feet when I suddenly became aware of Riley's presence next to me as she put her hand on my arm.

"Over here is the best spot," she said as she came in close, pressing her nipples into my arm when she took it to lead the way.

She pulled me over to a spot about 30 feet away telling me that it was where she had found the most clams and the two of us began to dig around in the silt. Success came fairly quickly and for the next five minutes we were both putting great quality clams into the bag. Riley then declared that she was going to lie out on the rocks and encouraged me to have fun. She did a quick arch through the water that flashed her bare ass at me, swam to shore, and exited the water in a pose straight out of a swimsuit magazine.

The whole thing was sexy as hell but I quickly put it out of my mind by returning to the task at hand. I spent almost the next hour collecting good number of clams and got pretty picky about the size and quality that I decided to keep rather than throw back. Once I decided that I had enough, I headed back to the shore to let Riley know that I was done in case she wanted to return to the beach area. I dropped off the bag at the waterline and walked over to the five foot tall rock that she was laying out on only to receive my next shock.

Knowing that she was only scantily clad I didn't pay too much attention as I approached but as soon as I stepped onto the rock I found myself staring straight between her slightly parted legs at her completely bare pussy. It was a beautifully shaped slit with puffy outer lips completely enveloping her inner lips and hiding them from view. I assumed that she shaved or waxed because there was no sign of pubic hair visible, even from the mere four feet away that I was standing. I cleared my throat to let her know of my presence and watched as she opened up her eyes, staring directly at me, making no motion at all to cover her nudity.

"Did you get a good catch?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I think that we have a good amount to bring back with us."

She propped herself up on her elbows and with a coy look asked me "are you sure that you couldn't use just one more clam?"

The next thing that I knew, she opened her legs wider, pausing for a moment to allow me to get a good look, and then leaned forward reaching around me to place her hands on my ass. She pulled me in a bit closer and slid her hands up to the waistband of my swim trunks, swiftly pulling them down and freeing my engorged cock.

"My God," she exclaimed. "It looks even larger than it felt the other night."

I was puzzled for a moment, only to remember the brief grope in the hot tub. Thinking back to the moment I realized that I had not actually known who had done it and that I had simply assumed had been my step-daughter.

Riley gave my dick a few long, slow strokes and then leaned in to give it a kiss on the head, looking up at me the entire time. It was an incredibly sexy sight and was only made more so when she stuck her tongue out and slowly licked the tip right up the slit.

"Riley..." I stuttered.

"Shhh," was the only reply that she gave and then placed her mouth over the head of my dick and circled her tongue around the tip.

She stroked me slowly with one hand as she continued the tongue action and pulled me in while kneading my ass with the other hand. After a moment she let go of my ass and took a hold of my hand bringing it to her breast.

Finally, the shock of what was happening wore off a little and I began to massage the slight swell of her breast and play with her nipple. The first time that I touched the hardened nipple, she jumped a little and I realized that they were extremely sensitive. I took advantage of that fact and every time that it seemed like she was settling in a bit I would give it a little pinch that caused her to jolt. I brought my second hand up to play with the other breast and nipple and we continued like this for a few moments while she started slowly taking the first few inches of my dick into her mouth.

Suddenly, she stopped all movement and I could feel her shudder around my cock as she had a small orgasm. I couldn't believe that it had come so quickly or with so relatively little stimulation and I wondered how she would act with even more.

She opened her mouth wider to take a few deep breaths and I withdrew from her. She began to protest but stopped as soon as she realized that we weren't done yet when I leaned down to take one of her nipples between my lips. At first I simply kissed it and pulled it a little with my lips and then opened my mouth to suck on the hard nub and flick it with the tip of my tongue. She began to moan, quite loudly I might add, and would give a sharp intake of breath each time I got a bit more aggressive with it until I could tell that she was thoroughly enjoying it.

Always the tease, when I sensed that she was becoming overly aroused I stopped abruptly, waited for a moment for her to come down and then did the same to her other breast. Once I returned her to that heightened state I once again stopped. Both of the nipples were rock hard and stood out proudly from her chest.

I then leaned her back to lie down and planted a few kisses down her chest, working my way to her crotch. The closer that I got, the more I could smell the slight muskiness of her juices flowing. Her outer lips were becoming engorged with blood and had turned a rosy color. Closer inspection also revealed that she was not hairless as I had previously thought, but that the small patch of hair above her slit was so short and fine that it couldn't easily be seen unless you were close to it.

I slowly traced an outline of her pussy with the tip of my tongue, taking great care to not hit any of her most sensitive areas. I wanted to take her to a higher state of ecstasy before getting her release than she even thought was possible. After a few of these circles, I gently opened her folds a little with my fingers and let my tongue run up her slit from bottom to top but staying low so as to avoid contacting her clit.

By now Riley's juices were flowing freely and I was thoroughly enjoying her delicate, sweet flavor. I continued to dip my tongue inside of her pussy and had her loudly moaning from the experience. She reached down to grab a hold of my head and pulled it in almost like she was trying to pull me inside of her. I could feel her attempting to guide me up to her clit but I maintained the control of her ecstasy as I continued to eat her out for a while. Periodically, I would either slow down or stop completely in order to keep her hovering on a high level but just short of getting her release.

After hearing her curse me out, I decided that it was finally time to change things up and left the spot in between her thighs. I slowly moved back up her body, kissing it along the way until I had returned to her breasts. I again enjoyed sucking on the hard nipples for a few moments and then continued up to plant little kisses on her neck and gently nibble on her ear. Finally, I moved fully on top of her and gave her a deep French kiss. Lying on top of her as I was, I could feel her hard nipples pressed firmly into my chest and the extreme heat radiating out of her pussy against my hard cock nestled in her folds.

Riley began thrusting her hips against me causing my cock to slide through her lips. As I listened to the sound of her breathing I could tell that she was rapidly approaching an orgasm from the contact against her clit so I drew back despite the fact that I, too, was enjoying the sensation. When I shifted back, the tip of my penis moved downward so that the next time that she thrust her hips forward I started to enter inside of her. Even she seemed a little shocked when it happened and stopped her movement. I took back control of what was happening and pressed forward slowly. After sinking into her almost two inches and feeling no resistance of a hymen I decided to continue and kept entering her until I was buried completely inside of her. The whole time she was staring straight into my eyes with her mouth agape making no sound and appearing to not even be breathing. As soon as my pubes pressed firmly against her engorged clit she let out a cross between a scream and moan and I could feel her have an intense orgasm around my cock. I stayed deep inside of her until she had finished the orgasm.

Once she had come down from her orgasmic euphoria, I began to thrust in and out of her. I started off slowly and built up speed as her lubrication became distributed around my cock. In no time at all, Riley was moaning loudly again and I could feel her fingernails pressed firmly into my back. Before long I was going full tilt into her, adjusting my position occasionally to change the angle of my thrusts inside of her and either increasing or decreasing the amount of contact against her clit. Periodically, I would also lean down to lick or suck on her nipples. She wrapped her legs around my ass, trying to guide me and control my position to keep me against the swollen nub. Despite her best efforts I continued to maintain control of the angle and had her hovering on the edge for what seemed like an eternity.

After such prolonged intense sensation, I felt the buildup of my impending orgasm. I did everything that I could to hold off but her tightness made it extremely difficult. I was very relieved when I soon heard, and felt, Riley approaching her climax as well. I changed up my thrusts in order to increase the stimulus and quickly bring her to orgasm and was rewarded a few moments later. She screamed in ecstasy and I could feel her pussy convulsing around my cock as I released a huge load inside of her just seconds after she exploded.

After catching out breath for a moment we shared a passionate kiss. Riley commented that we had best be getting back to where my step-daughter was. Agreeing, we both got out clothes back on. I grabbed the clams that I had collected and the two of us did the trek back to the beach.

"Where have you two been?" came the question as soon as we were spotted. "Oh; out clamming," she continued without even giving a chance for reply when she spotted the bag.

The three of us hung out for a little while longer, laughing and joking around before it was time to start heading back ashore. The trip was uneventful and that evening was spent with the whole group enjoying another nice seafood dinner and relaxing out by the fire pit until we all went to bed.

The next morning started off as any other; waking up to have breakfast followed by discussing our plans for the day. My wife mentioned that over half of our vacation was gone and said that she would like for all of us to do something together that day. The boys immediately groaned their disapproval at having to hang out with two "old" people (my wife and me) as well as their sister, not to mention her friend. We told them that it was going to happen whether they liked it or not and the discussion turned to what to do for the day. After much discussion it was decided that we would take a walk on one of the wooded trails in the morning and then go out to a nearby shooting range once it was open at 11:00.

The trail was nice and relaxing since the day hadn't warmed up too much yet. We only had one scare caused by a snake spooking my wife that was easily dealt with by giving it a gentle nudge with my walking stick and watching it slither off the trail into the woods. There had also been a few opportunities to show off my foraging skills when we encountered wild strawberries, cactus fruit, and beach beans. All in all, we had an enjoyable time on the walk and ate an early lunch before heading off to the range.

Our family had all been shooting before but apparently Riley had never even held a firearm before now, let alone shot one. Since I was the most experienced shooter, my wife suggested that I coach her a bit. Everyone in my family had been shooting somewhat regularly for at least a few years so they headed right away to fill out the range paperwork and select weapons to use. I took Riley aside and taught her some fundamentals before joining the rest of the clan on the range. I had selected a simple semi-automatic .22 rifle for her to start off with. I took her and my youngest son, who wasn't too experienced himself, down to the far end of the range where we would be away from the other shooters and I could talk them through things easier. After another five minutes or so of coaching I felt confident enough in their understanding to finally let them have some ammunition.

The three of us started off very slowly with me standing in between them coaching while they took one shot at a time. I would watch as they fired each shot, see where they hit the target, and offer suggestions on how to improve. It took about 15 minutes before each of them had fired through the seven rounds that each rifle held. My son had gotten back in the hang of things quickly but Riley's target looked like she had barely hit it at all. The rounds that had actually hit it were spread all over it and there were no hits at all in the large black circle at the center of the target. I told her to wait there for a moment and brought my son over to where the rest of the family was and asked my wife if she could keep an eye on him while I tried to work with Riley. I mentioned that he was doing pretty well and should need minimal guidance but due to his age I felt that he needed closer supervision.

Returning to the end of the range, I started coaching her on a few problems with her stance that I had noticed while she was firing. We talked about her sight alignment and breathing as well and we did a bunch of dry firing until I thought that she had gotten over trying to anticipate the rifle firing. She seemed quite attentive and appeared to truly want to learn and do well but seemed very down on herself that she hadn't easily picked it up. She even commented on her displeasure that she was an adult and couldn't do it but a ten year old could. I did a lot of encouraging and even offered to let her simply fire away down range with no target until she had gotten more comfortable and then we could work on her marksmanship but she was having no part of that. I finally felt that she was almost ready to shoot some more without extremely disappointing results for her but she was still having a big stance problem that she didn't seem to be correcting with the coaching.