Spring Break at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was 'neither' an option? Danielle had never swallowed cum or taken a facial. Every time one of her old boyfriends would cum, she would have them do it on a hand towel or, at worse, on her stomach after they were done fucking her missionary. Jeremy didn't leave her much time to consider her choices. He lifted her off and simply said, "Well?"

Danielle took a second to catch her breath as Brandon continued to pound her from behind.

"In..in my," she stuttered, finding it impossible to form a complete sentence with Brandon practically knocking the wind out of her with every thrust.

"In my mouth!" she shouted quickly, right before Brandon's thighs slapped against her ass again.

She wasn't even sure why she had picked that. She didn't anticipate liking the taste of cum, but she also didn't want to experience a sticky mess on her face, or especially in her hair. It seemed like the lesser of two evils.

Jeremy, though, seemed pleased with her.

"That's a good girl. Get back on it and suck that cum right out of my balls."

Danielle had noticed that his scrotum had tightened and his balls were pressed firmly against the base of his cock. He was clearly ready to explode.

"Suck, Danielle. Don't just lick," he instructed.

Danielle did as she was told, sucking on his staff like a straw.

"Fuck, that's it!" he shouted. "Fuck!"

A second later, Danielle's mouth began to flood with semen. It shot sharply against the back of her throat. Some of it slid down her gullet, but more of it pooled in her mouth and made its way to her lips. Instinctively, she closed her lips tight around Jeremy, not wanting any of it to leak. This seemed to draw a few more spurts out of him, and she soon found her mouth full of his spunk.

She made muted whimpers throughout this experience, much to the delight of everyone else in the room. They all laughed, knowing what she was going through, and that it wasn't easy, especially the first time.

Once she was sure he had pumped his last shot, Danielle sealed her lips around him and slowly withdrew her head, careful not to spill any of his seed. Jeremy pulled her up by the hair and looked straight in her eyes.

"Let me see it," he said.

Danielle went wide-eyed. She wasn't expecting this. Carefully and obediently, she tilted her head back and opened her mouth, showing off the pool of jizz she had collected. A teaspoon spilled from the corner of her mouth and down her chin, but she was able to keep most of it in place.

"That's a good girl," Jeremy said. "Now swallow it for me, baby."

She knew this was coming, but hoped that he was going to let her spit it out somewhere. She clenched her eyes tight, preparing herself for the musky, salty, gooey mess she was about to down. She then closed her lips and got it over with.

Marci and Andrea cheered her on. "Yeah, girl. Swallow that cum! Take that load!"

Once down her throat, the girls cheered louder. "Wooo! You go girl! You're a full-on cock slut now!"

The scene proved too much for Brandon, who, without warning pulled out and started stroking his cock all over her back. Danielle felt every splash land across her spine, her shoulders and the top of her ass. She could even feel as a couple lines pooled together at her tailbone, oozing there from the crevice between her cheeks. She found it incredibly erotic. As he was finishing, Jeremy reached beneath her and found her clit. It was all she needed to finish herself.

With her mouth and throat flush with the taste of cum, and with more cum spewing on her back -- and after already having the two hardest cums of her life earlier today -- Danielle erupted again. Her body was like a soundwave, coiling and recoiling as her orgasm overtook her every square inch. It was so intense she couldn't even scream. It completely consumed her. As Jeremy slowed his fingers and gently massaged her clit, she felt as if her pussy was having a seizure, such was the ferocity of her climax.

After allowing her a moment to catch her breath, Jeremy asked her to stand. On wobbly legs, she did so. As the blanket fell from her, the rest of the room was able to take in her full, post-orgasmic nudity. She was glistening with sweat, apparent everywhere except for the small blotch above her chin where some cum had dried. Her hair was a tangled mess, but in the sexiest way possible. It was a mess that hinted at the good time she'd had. Her panties were clinging to her legs just above the knee, representing the very last of her modesty. They were torn and tattered and stretched beyond further function. They were stained with her juices.

Her breasts heaved with each deep breath, projecting further out into the room, begging for admiration. At the end of them, her nipples protruded like marbles. Danielle noticed most of the eyes in the room darting back and forth between her nipples and the small thatch of pubic hair, soaked through with sweat and her own lubricant.

Jeremy turned her around so everyone else could admire her backside. Making eye contact with Danielle, he grabbed her panties and lowered them to the ground.

"These are mine now, OK?" he said, tapping her feet so she would know to step out of them.

Danielle just nodded. They weren't worth keeping anymore anyway. And in a way, she was flattered that a man of Jeremy's caliber would want to keep a memento from tonight.

"I think I need to go to bed now," she said.

"As you wish, Danielle. You don't need to ask permission for anything here."

As she made her way towards the hall, Andrea and Marci greeted her with a hug from either side. Their tits mashed together as the girls jiggled in excitement. Danielle was grateful for their approval, but really needed to collapse into unconsciousness now. The girls understood and parted to let her through.

Danielle didn't bother with her normal nighttime routine. As soon as she saw the plush mattress and comforter, she threw herself into them and quickly felt sleep coming on. Her last thought before her eyes closed for the last time was that this was simply day one. There were still five days to go.