Spring Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************************

Katie and Carl did a good job of looking busy when we emerged from the bedroom. I made a couple of calls and then we caught a bus over to EPCOT and headed towards the back of the park. One of the tricks I learned several years ago is that the crowds usually hit the attractions at the front early in the day and then move back to the World Showcase when it's lunch time. After all, that's where all the good food is.

We started off with the relatively tame rides in the Mexico and Norway pavilions, then did some shopping in the other countries as we circled the World Showcase Lagoon. We were waiting for the American Adventure movie/animatronic feature when the girls disappeared in to the restroom.

Carl and I talked idly. I had noticed throughout the morning that his eyes were lingering on Melinda and Leah's curves. So had Katie's, for that matter. I grinned at the thought of what we were planning for them. I just wondered how long we were going to string them along.

The girls returned. Leah wrapped her arms around me from behind and then slipped her hand in the front pocket of my shorts. She kissed me on the cheek and then let go. I reached into my pocket and found Leah's soaking wet panties. She winked at me.

Melinda flirted with Carl; her blouse was easily a size too small and he couldn't bring himself to talk to anything but her breasts. Of course, every other guy (and most of the girls, too) who saw her stared at her chest as well. She enjoyed seeing him uncomfortable and did her best to make her boobs bounce around.

Katie looked spaced out all morning. If she and Carl had indeed been watching us, I think her eyes were now open. Wide open.

While her life wasn't exactly sheltered, Katie had dated the same guy for the past five years. I don't think she had ever kissed anyone other than Carl and I'm sure she had never even considered having a same-sex encounter. She told me once that she had watched some softcore porn with Carl and found it exciting, but that he had a much more active fantasy sex life than she did, and that intimidated her.

Like the other girls, Katie was a little shorter than I, but she was very petite. Her breasts were small and perky, unlike Melinda who was voluptuous, and Leah, who could be described as "athletic". Katie had some body image issues (mostly related to her breasts) but she was very pretty and had a perfectly round ass.

While she didn't get the looks Melinda did from the front, she certainly did from the backside. The only problem is she never saw those stares.

Melinda took Carl off to get some popcorn, leaving me, Leah and Katie sitting a bench.

"Are you and Stretch having a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah," Katie replied. "We've never been to Disney, and it's been a lot of fun. How about you, Leah?"

"It's been great. I've had a wonderful time. It's helped me forget about Darren . . . that bastard. I'm glad I was able to come with you guys," Leah replied. "Stretch?"

"My sister came up with that." Katie blushed. "It's because he's so tall."

Leah looked at me incredulously. Carl easily topped six-four and although he was lanky, had filled out over the past year or so. With Katie next to him, they looked kind of odd together. In their prom pictures, even in heels she was a head shorter than him.

His height wasn't the real reason Katie's sister bestowed the nickname on him. His feet werehuge. And you know what they say about guys with big feet . . .

Melinda and Carl returned with a couple of bags of popcorn. I got some frozen bottled water out of the backpack. In the heat, it had partially melted, but was still cold. We passed around the munchies and mapped out a plan of attack for the rest of EPCOT.

Every now and then, when I knew Leah was watching, I patted the pocket with her panties in it, and we shared a knowing smile.

Finally, the American Adventure started and we filed in for the show. The five of us stayed at the back of the pack and when we were seated, we were conveniently in the middle of the back row. Carl was the furthest to the left, then Katie, Leah, me and Melinda.

The lights dropped and the show started. I held hands both Leah and Melinda's hands, which drew a curious stare from Carl, Katie and the guy sitting to Melinda's right.

Part way through the show, right when George Washington was camped out with the army at Valley Forge, Leah let go of my hand and she slipped it under her skirt. I looked across her and saw that Katie was watching her, too.

Leah's hand moved almost imperceptibly, but I saw eyes close and she bit her lip.

Then she brought her hand out from under her skirt and held it up for me.

I took it in my mouth, sucking the juice from her pussy off it. It didn't all taste like her which mean some of my cum was still inside her. Melinda noticed what I was doing and squeezed my other hand.

My teeth ran over her fingertip. As an added bit of trivia, next to the genitals, the part of the body that has the most nerve endings per square inch are the fingertips. I sucked on it as if it were her nipple and that got Leah excited.

I looked over and Katie was still watching us. Our eyes met. I smiled and she looked away.

Leah was thoroughly enjoying having her finger in my mouth. When it was clean she took my hand again and whispered in my ear. "Thank you."

"Katie was watching you." I said quietly.

Leah looked over, but Katie had turned her attention back to the show. Or at least she looked like she was trying to watch the show. We saw her squirm in the seat and hoped it was because she liked what she had seen.

"You two are bad," Melinda whispered in my other ear. "I knew there was I reason why I loved you guys."

The show ended and we filed out. The five of us continued around the World Showcase, stopping at some of the pavilions to shop. We picked up some pastries in France then caught the 360° movie in Canada. Throughout the day, everyone bought some other souvenirs and had them delivered to the room so we wouldn't have to carry them around all day; just another advantage of staying on the properties when visiting Disney World.

Every now and then the girls would flirt with Carl or cuddle up with me, but for the most part we kept it under control for the rest of the morning.

By early afternoon we had finished seeing the countries at the back of EPCOT and headed up front to other attractions. We stopped for lunch in the food court at The Land, did the boat tour and even managed to catch the behind-the-scenes walking tour.

When EPCOT opened back in the mid-80s, a lot of people didn't know what to make of it. While it was a theme park, it didn't have the kiddie appeal of Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom. They actually tried to teach the visitors stuff. That turns some people off; who wants to be educated on a vacation, right?

Well, I loved it. I still love EPCOT; it's easily one of my favourite theme parks to visit. Not only are some of the rides great, but the food in the World Showcase is top rate (especially in Italy and Japan).

I dragged the rest of the crew on the Journey into Imagination, Horizons (this was before they tore it down and replaced it with Mission: Space), the Fasttrack and my personal favourite: Cranium Command ("Where do you think you are, Buzzy? Disney World!?!?!").

As we walked around, Katie and Carl stayed together, holding hands. I noticed a couple of times Leah or Melinda got Carl by herself leaving Katie and I. We talked and pretended nothing out of the ordinary was happening, although once I found myself with Katie's hand in the crook of my arm as we headed from one attraction to another. I looked back at Leah and she smiled at me before putting Carl in between her and Melinda.

One of the calls I had made before we left was for a dinner reservation at The Living Seas. On top of being a fun attraction, they have a wonderful seafood restaurant that has tiered seating around the giant aquarium. Every table has a good view of the fish swimming by and if there's a diver in the tank, they usually make a point to make faces at some of the people eating dinner, especially the kids.

When we sat down for dinner, Melinda slipped something in my pocket and then she kissed me on the cheek before sitting down. I soon found that I had both my girls's panties and they were smiling devilishly.

We ate and talked some more, then went into The Living Seas exhibit. After the short introduction movie and fake elevator ride, we walked around the many exhibits. While we were there, I made it a point to stand behind each of the girls, one at a time, hold her by the waist and push against her ass.

"Can you feel how hard you make me?" I whispered in their ears. "How about I lift this skirt up just a little and slip it in right now?"

"You've been running down my legs all day," Leah told me. "It's been driving me crazy. I almost made Melinda take me to the bathroom and eat your cum out of me."

Melinda said, "I can't wait to get that cock back inside me. I want to ride it while Leah sits on your face."

That almost made me want to head back to our room right there.

We left The Living Seas and headed over the one ride we hadn't gone on: Spaceship Earth. It's the giant "golf ball".

By this time, it was late in the day and the line was almost non-existent.

The Spaceship Earth cars have four seats each, two in front and two in back. They turn 360° so riders can be pointed left or right at what Disney wants you to see. They also have very high backs with speakers in them that makes it hard to see what's going on in other cars. The sides of the cars were also very high, and if a rider shrunk down, only their head would be visible if anyone were looking in.

As we were standing in the short line, I had my arms around Melinda and Leah.

"I want both of you to cum on this ride," I whispered to them as the ride attendant pointed us towards a car. "But no kissing."

The two girls got in the front seat of one car; I got in the back seat alone. Katie and Carl were in the car behind us.

As the cars moved out of the loading area, I leaned forward and peeked into the front seat.

Leah had Melinda's tits in one hand and the other in between her legs. Melinda was trying not to cry out and draw attention to them.

I saw Leah lean and stick her tongue down Melinda's throat. That prompted me to peek over again and chide them. "No kissing!"

The girls groaned in frustration, but went back to playing with each other. When we got into sections of the ride that were better lit, the girls calmed down (a little) for fear of being spotted. They had already attracted lots of attention just holding hands in the park. While that wasn't a problem for them, they didn't want to give any of the little kids a show they (or their parents) might not be ready to see.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching them, but not surprisingly, all of the other riders's attention was on the attraction.

About halfway through the ride, I heard a gasp come from the front seat of the ride car.

Looking over the seat, I saw Melinda biting her lip and trying not to scream. Leah was squeezing one of the other girl's huge tits and frantically rubbing her pussy. Melinda's skirt was pushed all the way up and her hips were pressing desperately against Leah's hand.

After a couple more strokes, Melinda whispered, "Oh, god! I'm cumming!"

Then it was her turn.

Melinda pushed Leah's skirt back, exposing her pussy. She rubbed her clit a couple of times, then without warning or mercy shoved two fingers inside her.

I leaned back and tried not to cream in my shorts.

Several more soft gasps came out of the front seat. I imagined Leah gritting her teeth and stifling the urge to cuss up a bluestreak of pleasure.

If we had been back in the room, she probably would have been saying something like, "Oh, fuck . . . Melinda, fuck me . . . that feels so good in my pussy . . ."

But since we were on a ride with how many other people, she didn't say a word. The thought made me smile, though.

I heard a feral grunt from Leah and then the movement and noises stopped coming from the front seat. I peered forward again and the girls were sitting together, holding each other in their arms. Both their eyes were closed. Their nipples were hard and their skirts had been hastily pushed down. Their hands were slick with pussy juice and they smelled like sex.

If this ride had nightvision cameras on it, which it probably did, whoever was on the other side got a good show.

A couple of minutes later the ride ended and we walked out. Leah and Melinda were both in a post-orgasmic daze.

We didn't get a pin from the attendant at the exit ramp, but she did have a knowing smile on her face.

I held them each of the girls by the hand and the feeling of their pussies on their fingers was electric.

Katie and Carl said nothing, although they probably saw some of the action. More importantly, I'm sure they knew that there was some action going on in our ride car, but they just didn't know what. And sometimes, wondering or imagining can be more erotic than actually watching.

The five of us headed back to the World Showcase. Leah, Katie and Carl wanted to see the laser show on the lake and I think Melinda wanted to sit down for a few minutes.

A crowd had been gathering for some time when we got out of the ride so we worked our way back towards the Canada pavilion and found a seat on a bench. Leah disappeared, probably to the bathroom and Carl and Katie took part of the bench. Melinda and I sat next to each other. She still had kind of a vacant look in her eyes; Leah must have done a hell of a job on her.

I took her by the hand and sucked on her fingers. That brought her back. There was a fire in her eyes. I love that look. The I'm-going-to-fuck-your-brains-out-later look.

Leah returned wearing a set of glow-in-the-dark Mickey Mouse ears and handed out some Mickeycicles. We passed them around along with some of the bottled water in the backpack. Leah sat on my lap and instead of the ice cream bar, I sucked on her fingers, too.

I noticed that Katie was absently watching us and Carl was trying to look like he wasn't staring.

Melinda leaned over and whispered something to Leah. Both girls giggled.

Leah kissed me behind the ear. "Carl's got a hard-on."

I glanced over and sure enough, there was a bulge in his shorts. The girls exchanged a wicked look and then Melinda whispered something in Katie's ear.

The redhead blushed. Melinda said something else and pointed at Carl. Katie blushed some more.

"Go ahead," I heard Melinda say.

This time it was our turn to be the voyeurs. Katie looked around to see if anyone else was looking at her. I think she thought everyone in the world was zeroed in on her, but in reality, no one was paying us any attention. There were lots of folks around us, but they were talking and laughing among themselves. And even if someone did see us, we didn't know them and wouldn't see them again. At least there weren't any kids around where we were.

"Do it, Katie," Melinda whispered more forcefully.

Katie nervously looked around again and then reached her hand over to Carl's leg. He jumped at her touch.

The three of us sat there, smiling and watching. Katie's hand brushed the bulge in Carl's shorts, her fingertips ran up and down the crotch a couple of times. His eyes hooded with pleasure.

She ran her hands down the inseam of his shorts. I assume it was the length of his cock. I swear she went halfway to his knee.

Katie only did a couple more strokes then took her hands off him. They shared a quick kiss. She glanced over at me. I winked. Her face turned bright red and then she looked away.

She was saved by the start of the laser show. I absolutely love the lasers and fireworks of EPCOT's closing show, "Illuminations." Although I've seen it over a dozen times, I still find myself enjoying it as if it were the first time.

Leah was still on my lap. I had my arms around her waist as we watched the show.

She jumped slightly as my hand untucked her blouse from the skirt. When the show started, they lights dropped for the lasers and the fireworks. No one was paying any attention to us anyhow.

Anticipating what I wanted, Leah took my hand and placed it on her breast under her blouse.

I squeezed it and pinched the rock-hard nipple through her bra. Paying careful attention to both of her firm breasts, I groped her for most of the show.

"You're cock is so hard right now, isn't it," she whispered in my ear.

"Yes, it is."

"You want to be inside me, don't you? I can feel it pressing against my ass." Leah nibbled on my earlobe.

"I've wanted to be inside you all day. Ever since you gave me your panties this morning."

"All that's between your cock and my pussy are your shorts and boxers, right?"

"That's right."

"Carl's watching you feel me up. Did you know that?"

"No, I didn't know that."

"He's watching you play with my tits. He wants to be you right now."

"I'll bet he's wanted to feel you up since Sunday."

"Would you let him feel me up?"

"Maybe. Would you let him grope your tits like this?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to be sitting on his lap, feeling that monster cock hard under your ass?" I liked where this was going.

"Yes."

"What about Katie? Do you want her to feel you up, too?"

"Yes!" Leah's voice was becoming ragged.

"Can you turn her into a LUG?"

"I'm sure I can." Leah was moaning, and not just from be playing with her breasts. I could tell the thought of taking two more lovers this week was turning her on. "What about you? Do you want Katie sitting on your lap?"

"That would be nice."

"Do you want to play with her perky little titties?"

"Mmmmmm . . . yes."

At that moment, Melinda pressed against us. "Stop it, you two! You're making me horny."

"What if we don't want to?" I whispered back.

"Stop it, or else!"

"Or else what?" Leah asked, laughing quietly.

"Or else I'll spank you."

"That's no incentive to stop."

"How about this: stop it or Iwon't spank you."

"Spoilsport." Leah pouted. "You're just jealous."

"You're damn right."

I squeezed Leah's breasts one more time then took my hand out from under her blouse. Just for good measure, I ran my hand along the inside of her thigh and under her skirt, almost to her pussy. Melinda smacked my arm playfully.

"Be good!" she whispered.

The show ended and we went back to the room. The trip seemed to take forever. First we had to walk from the back of the park to the front. Then we had to find the bus to the Old Key West Resort. And then there was the short walk from the bus stop to our room.

At first, I thought Katie and Carl would want to go out again to some of the Disney nightlife, but they seemed content to get back to the room, even though it was only 10:00 or so. We made plans to go to the Animal Kingdom first thing in the morning.

Melinda and Leah surprised the rest of us with goodnight hugs for both Carl and Katie. I noticed that Melinda made sure that plenty of her cleavage was visible and she went out of her way to press her breasts against Carl. I thought I also saw Leah give both Carl and Katie a pat on the backside as we went to our bedrooms.

I closed the door, but didn't let it latch. I knew that after a few minutes it would open itself just a crack.

After that, I threw both girls down on the bed. They scrambled to pull the covers down before I was on top of them.

The lights were off, but there was just enough light coming through the curtains to see what was going on.

"You two have been bad today!" I peeled my shirt off. They had kicked their shoes off but were otherwise still dressed.

They lay side by side on their backs, holding hands. I dropped to my knees and forced Melinda's legs apart. My tongue went to her bare pussy and I began to lick her.