Spring Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,971 Followers

She was already wet from the night's earlier action, so I devoured her juices.

Melinda moaned with pleasure. Leah had rolled over and was playing with Melinda's breasts through her shirt. She had it the top four buttons undone and was pulling the massive breasts out of their cups.

My tongue pushed its way into Melinda's soft folds as Leah attacked her breasts.

She started to moan.

"Oh, god . . . I have been waiting for this all day."

"Did you want him feeling you up during the laser show?" Leah asked.

"Yes!"

"You wanted to be sitting on his lap, didn't you?"

"Oh! Right there . . . Yes . . . YES!!!"

"Did you want me doing that on the ride?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

I smiled at the way Leah was taking control.

"Yes, I wanted you to . . . OH! I wanted you to eat me out on the ride!"

"Like he's doing right now?"

"Oh, dear god . . . Yes!"

My tongue worked in figure eights around Melinda's clit and I could feel the muscles in her legs getting tense. I knew she was getting close.

So I stopped.

Reaching up, I pulled Leah's mouth off Melinda's heaving breasts. Both girls squealed in frustration.

I pushed Leah down on her back and spread her legs, just as I had done to Melinda. Then I attacked her pussy, too.

Leah arched her back when my lips enveloped her clit. Her scream was muffled by Melinda's mouth closing over her own.

I looked up to see the girls groping each other and kissing passionately. I smiled to myself.

The girls broke their kiss when Leah threw her head back. "Oh, fuck . . . that feels so good . . . don't stop . . . don't stop . . ."

"Don't stop what?" Melinda asked, rolling one of Leah's nipples between her fingers.

"Don't stop eating me!"

"What's he eating?"

"My pussy!"

"It's not a pussy tonight It's a cunt," Melinda said firmly. It was her turn to take control. She squeezed the breast she was holding. Leah cried out louder. "These are your tits."

The blonde girl leaned over. Leah tilted her head back in the submissive position. The girls kissed.

"You've been a bad girl today, Leah," Melinda kissed her way down the other girl's neck to her sensitive collarbone. "You are going to be our little whore tonight. Do you want to be our whore?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want to be your whore. I want to be your slut! Just don't stop eating my pus— . . . my cunt . . . don't stop eating me . . . Please! Oh! Oh, god . . . oh, fuck . . . I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

I felt Leah's pussy fill with the warmth of a small orgasm. The dirty talk was turning her on, too.

Standing up, I reached for the girls blouses and pulled them so they were both sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Can either of you see if the door is open?" I whispered.

"Just a little bit." Melinda said quietly.

"More than the way it just pops open if it's not closed right?"

"I think so."

"Good, let's put on a good show."

I gave each girl a tender kiss, then got up on the bed. I propped a couple of pillows against the headboard and sat up. I motioned for Melinda to sit next to me. We kissed and I groped her breasts, which were still hanging out of her blouse. I was pretty sure that the entire bed could be seen from the door, which was indeed opened a couple of inches. There wasn't any light in the hallway, and not enough light in the bedroom to see out.

"Does our whore want to join us?" I asked Leah.

"Yes."

"Then strip for us."

Leah climbed on the bed and stood in the middle.

She began to slowly move her hips, swinging them back and forth, not only for us, but for whoever might be viewing her from the backside.

Taking one finger in her mouth, she sucked on it seductively. Then she ran her hands down the length of her body, smoothing the wrinkles out of her clothes.

When her hands came back up, she pulled the hem of the skirt up just enough to flash us her pussy.

Leah's hands went to her covered breasts, which she cupped and jiggled for us.

"That's it," I coaxed her on. "Play with your tits for us."

Meanwhile, Melinda's hand was roaming over my bare chest and down to my shorts. Her eyes were glued to our lover as well.

I was mesmerised by Leah's hips moving slowly back and forth. Her hands lifted the blouse, exposing one bra-covered breast at a time, then both.

She took them both in her hands and rubbed them in small circles, pausing only to pinch her nipples.

My hand went to Melinda's leg. I pushed her skirt up and ran my fingertips along the inside of her thigh.

Our attention went back to Leah as she lifted her blouse over her head and then flung it across the room. It landed just short of the bedroom door.

Leah continued to move her hips back and forth and once again she ran her hands over her body. Her eyes locked with mine. They seethed with desire.

Her hands went behind her back as she unclipped her bra, then cupped her breasts again.

She rotated her shoulders seductively and the straps fell, one by one. I reached over and pinched Melinda's erect nipples, but never took my eyes off Leah. In response, she dropped one hand, flashing us her bare breast and then covered it again with the bra cup in her hand. She did the same with the other and smiled teasingly.

Melinda couldn't stop staring either.

Leah turned around and swung her hips back and forth a few times. She discarded the bra, crossed her hands over her chest and turned to face us again.

We waited in anticipation.

Still covering her chest, Leah dropped to her knees and leaned in to kiss me. Our tongues met. Her eyes rolled back in her head as I held her face and kissed her deeper and harder.

She pulled away.

It was Melinda's turn. I watched the girls share the same kind of deep kiss and then Leah turned her attention back to me.

She kissed her way down to my collarbones and then my chest. She licked my nipples, causing them to harden and then did the same to the chest next to me.

Melinda pulled her back. "Undress him."

With her breasts still in her hands, Leah straddled me and kissed me again. Then she leaned forward, moved a hand out of the way and put a nipple in my mouth.

I sucked on it like a baby. She moaned with pleasure. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

She then directed me to the other one and I paid it the same attention.

Leah pulled back and kissed me. Then she bent over and began kissing her way down my chest again. With each kiss, her hanging breasts brushed against my stomach. As she worked her way lower, I could feel them pressing against my hard cock.

When her mouth was at my belly button she unbuckled my belt and unsnapped my shorts.

I could feel her breathing on my stomach. It was warm and full of anticipation. I glanced over at Melinda, who was watching in some erotic hypnotised state.

Leah's cheeks brushed my crotch as she took the zipper between her teeth and then pulled down.

Ever so slowly, my shorts opened. My cock twitched against Leah's chin. She smiled. Pleased.

Our eyes locked and her hands went to my hips. I lifted my butt up a little and she pulled my shorts and boxers off, only to throw them somewhere off the bed.

Still on her knees in front of me, Leah pressed her chest against my crotch, her eyes never leaving mine.

She took my stiff prick in her hand and stroked it a couple of times then pulled back.

With my cock still in her hand, she slapped it against her breasts. Then she rubbed the head against one nipple. Then the other.

A drop of precum smeared across her chest. She rubbed it into her breast as if it were lotion.

Not to be left out, Melinda reached over to feel up our lover. "Take it in your mouth while I play with your tits, whore."

Leah smiled with delight, as if she were a five year old being given a piece of candy.

My eyes rolled back in my head as Leah mouth closed over my cock.

Her head bobbed up and down on me. I put my hands on her shoulders and fought the urge to thrust upwards into her mouth.

After a couple of quick strokes, she took as much in her mouth as she could and held it for what seemed like an eternity. Then she pulled back so I was almost out of her mouth and then took it again.

I was in heaven.

My head fell back on the pillow as Leah continued to work me in her mouth.

I didn't notice that Melinda had rolled of the bed. Leah hadn't noticed either as she continued to pleasure my cock.

Up and down. Up and down. Fast then slow. Up and down.

My eyes were closed but they opened quickly when I heard Leah let out a surprised yelp.

She had a shocked look on her face and her eyes were wide open.

"Don't you dare take that cock out of your mouth," I heard Melinda say sternly.

Leah was still on her hands and knees in front of me. Melinda was behind her, holding something in her hands right under the other girl's ass. Leah's skirt was still on, so I couldn't see what it was.

"You were a bad girl today weren't you, Leah?" Melinda asked. It wasn't really a question.

"Yes!" she replied, my cock never falling out of her mouth.

"Do you know what happens to naughty girls?"

"No."

"Liar." Melinda pushed forward with whatever it was she had in her hands. Leah grunted. I couldn't tell if it was from pleasure or pain. "What happens to naughty girls?"

"They get spanked," Leah managed to reply, her voice muffled by my cockhead.

"That's right."

Melinda lifted Leah's skirt and smacked her ass with the palm of her hand. The sound echoed throughout the room.

"That was for not wearing any panties all day long—"

Smack!

"That was for being bad during the George Washington show—"

Smack!

"Do you like that in your cunt?"

"Yes!"

Smack!

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I love it when you fuck my cunt," Leah cried out.

Smack!

"That was for making me take my underwear off for dinner and then not playing with me—"

Smack!

With each blow, Leah's eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned with pleasure and desire. She tried to keep sucking me, but her attention was elsewhere. I didn't care.

"That was for the hand job you gave me on the ride. It wasn't long enough and I only came once—"

Smack!

"That was for the show you two put on during the lasers and fireworks—"

Smack!

"That was for not letting me join in—"

Smack!

"What was that for?" I asked when Melinda said nothing.

"Just because I can." Melinda grinned evilly. She ran her hand over Leah's ass, which was surely a hot, bright red. "Why can I spank you just because I feel like it?"

"Because I'm you're whore."

Smack!

"That's right. Whose whore are you?"

Smack!

"I'm your whore."

"And what do you do, whore?" Melinda didn't hit her again, instead using whatever it was she had in Leah's pussy.

Melinda's hands moved quickly behind Leah. She must have done something with whatever she had inside Leah, because the brunette's eyes nearly popped out of her head. She yelped again and lurched forward. My cock fell out of her mouth and she squeezed it in her hands.

Smack!

"And what do you do, whore?" Melinda asked again.

"I suck cock. I eat pussy," Leah breathed. There were tears in her eyes. "I get fucked."

"That's what I like to hear." Melinda turned to me. "What should we do with her now?"

"I think she needs to take this cock in that tight little cunt of hers," I said, smiling. "But first, someone else needs to be naked. Undress the both of you, Leah."

She let go of my cock and turned. Moving with lightning quickness, Leah was all over Melinda. Their mouths met and then Leah's hands were on the other girl's body, tearing at her clothes.

When Leah turned and I could see what Melinda had been up to. One of the things Melinda brought with her was a little bag of "toys"; there was a small purple vibrator buried between Leah's ass cheeks. It was attached to a wire, and Melinda held the controller in her hand.

I thought I heard Melinda's blouse rip and a button or two pop off. Leah was like a savage, starved for sex.

Melinda shed her blouse and bra, then turned her attention back to Leah.

Both their skirts came off and soon the girls were collapsed in a heap, their hands everywhere, their mouths emitting nothing but primal moans and grunts.

Slipping around behind the girls, I flipped Leah over on her back and angled her so we could be seen from the door. I lifted her legs and put her knees in the crooks of my elbows. That lifted her ass off the bed and I plunged my cock into her with one swift motion.

She would be unable to move her hips or legs in that position, but I would be able to fill her up with my hard cock. Melinda continued to smother her with kisses.

There was a little give when I entered her, but the vibrator had already stretched her for me.

Leah let out a soft groan. Melinda looked on, lust, envy and desire in her eyes.

I began to push in and out of Leah's pussy. Her mouth dropped open. While our morning lovemaking had been slow and easy, this was hard. Fast. Feral.

Every time I hit bottom, we made a slapping sound that seemed to echo off the walls.

"Look at the whore's tits," Melinda said as I pounded into our lover. "They're going crazy!"

Melinda reached down and pinched the other girl's nipples. Leah's breasts were bouncing up and down on her chest in time with my thrusts.

"God, that feels so fucking good," Leah said through clenched teeth. "I love the way your cock feels in my pussy!"

"Your what?" Melinda smacked her breast.

"My cunt!"

"Fuck her good." Melinda came around to my right so that she faced the door. She bent over and put her heavy breasts in Leah's face. "Suck on them, whore."

Leah took the offered nipples in her mouth, suckling on them eagerly.

Putting a hand behind my head, Melinda turned me towards her and we kissed desperately, our tongues dueling.

There we were, the three of us connected by our mutual lust and desire. Leah was flat on her back, with her legs in the air, absorbing the furious blows from my cock plowing in and out of her pussy. Melinda hunched over Leah's face, alternating her magnificent breasts into the other girl's mouth and kissing me at the same time.

"P-p-p-please . . . don't . . . stop . . ." Leah moaned.

"Don't stop what?" Melinda asked taking her breasts out of Leah's mouth.

"Don't stop fucking me," she wailed. "Please don't stop fucking my cunt!"

I love it when my lovers beg.

Just when I didn't think things could get any more intense, Melinda turned the vibrator on. Both Leah and I let out a surprised gasp.

"Oh, Jesus!" I exclaimed. I could feel a tingling on the underside of my cock and in my balls. I wasn't going to last much longer.

"What about your ass, whore?" Melinda smiled. "Did you think I forgot about that?"

Leah couldn't handle it any more. She started to scream out loud with every thrust I made.

"Oh, fuck . . . oh, fuck . . . fuck my cunt . . . fuck my ass . . . fuckfuckfuck . . ." Her chant only grew louder when Melinda turned the vibrator from low up a notch.

"Do you like that?" I asked Leah, trying to hold on for just a little longer. "Do you like that vibrator in your ass?"

"Y-y-yes!" she screamed. "I love it!"

I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Do you wish that were a real cock instead of a vibrator!"

"Yes!"

"Do you wish that Carl and I were fucking you right now?"

"Yes! Oh, god, yes!"

I smiled inwardly. "You really are a whore aren't you?"

"Yes!" she said louder.

"Yes, what?" I asked. My cock was a blur in her pussy. I was going to cum. And soon.

I felt Melinda's hand behind me. Caressing my backside, working its way lower.

"Yes, I'm a whore!"

"Whose whore are you?" I asked loud enough so our watchers at the door could hear.

"I'm your whore!"

"Whose whore are you?" Melinda asked sternly. I felt her turn the vibrator up another notch.

"I'm your whore!"

"Whose whore?" I buried my cock inside her and held it.

"I'm your whore!" Leah shouted. She was delirious and nearly incoherent. "I belong to both of you. Just don't stop fucking me . . . please . . . please don't stop . . ."

I pulled out again and then worked my cock in and out of her pussy at a blazing speed.

Leah let out a scream that I'm sure woke people up two buildings down. I felt her pussy contract and fill with her cum. Melinda bent over and muffled Leah's cries with a kiss.

At the same time, she reached under me and squeezed my balls.

I bellowed with pleasure and pulled my cock out of Leah's ravaged pussy. My cock was slick and I started to stroke it.

My cockhead erupted and I shot cum out onto my lover. It streaked along her belly, from the mound of her pussy to just underneath her breasts.

I could barely hold myself up with my other arm as the room started to spin. My cock continued to flare, even after all the semen had emptied out of my balls.

Leah and I gasped for breath. Melinda let her up for air and began to lick Leah's stomach.

Her hand collected small gobs of my jism and Melinda brought them to our lover's eager mouth.

The sounds of our lovemaking filled my ears. My heart pounding in my chest. Our laboured breathing. The soft hum of the vibrator still buried between Leah's ass cheeks.

I sat back on my knees, watching one of my lovers scoop my cum off my other lover and share it.

Melinda dropped the vibrator's speed from high to low. I could still hear it, but it wasn't the same angry buzzing that it had given off at the height of our coupling.

Leah's face radiated a soft post-coital glow in the light that shone in around the curtains. The intense, controlling look Melinda had earlier had melted as she cradled the other girl in her arms. They kissed each other gently and Melinda turned the vibrator off, leaving it between Leah's clenched buttocks.

Even in the darkness, I could see a dark spot on the bed, pooling beneath Leah's limp body.

Rolling off the bed, I said I was going into the bathroom to get a towel, but instead moved against the wall and into the bedroom door's blind spot.

Melinda pulled Leah over on top of her and the two continued to make out. Both smiled with contentment.

With a couple of quick steps, I moved to the door. I think they heard me coming because there was some shuffling before I threw the door open.

Carl and Katie froze like deer in headlights, a combination of terror and embarrassment on their faces. Katie was sitting in Carl's lap. Both were dressed; Carl had on a t-shirt and boxer briefs, Katie had a short nightie on.

They were busted and they knew it.

Their faces were flushed. I couldn't tell if it was from the action they had been watching or the fact that they had just been caught. Probably both.

The two of them stared at me—standing there naked—for a long moment. Neither said a word. Leah and Melinda had turned their heads and looked very amused.

The room was dead silent.

"It's okay." I smiled reassuringly. "There's a better view from inside the bedroom."

Katie's jaw dropped and she tried to say something, but words had escaped her for the time being. Carl was trying not to stare. His eyes went to me and then the girls and then Katie and then the girls again and back to me.

I reached out my hand.

"Oh, god. I'm sor . . . I'm so—," Katie stammered.

"Shhhhh," I said quietly. "It's okay . . . really. Would you like to come in?"

I almost asked if they wanted to join us, but decided that might be pushing it.

"Get over here, you two," Melinda called sternly from the bed.

Still dazed, Katie took my hand and I pulled her to her feet. Then Carl.

I ushered them into the room. Melinda and Leah couldn't take their eyes off Carl's crotch. Under his boxer briefs he had a huge erection. I saw the girls lick their lips.

HLD
HLD
2,971 Followers