All Comments on 'Spring Break Ch. 07'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow... Incredible

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Ending

This is one of the best stories i've read on here in a long time thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic job

I like the entire series. But it's too bad you had to make Carl a stalker. I know happily ever after has to have some harsh realities to make people realize what they have, but it was still too bad.

GoneAgainGoneAgainover 18 years ago
Enjoyed Reading!

I'm assuming you were ready for a break from writing this story line since you ended it the way you did. I really wish you had been able to continue the story even if you called it by a different title. You still had lots of interesting story left and I would have enjoyed reading it in the proper detail. I also hated to see Carl's turn for the worst but if you had written it in detail in the story, even it would have been a good read. You also missed a good story line where you could have written about ALL of the girls getting pregnant by him and not just Melinda! Regardless, can’t wait to read your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brings back memories

Your story could very well have been written by me when I was attending the University of Kentucky. I also had two wonderful ladies who went with me on Spring Break to Florida. It was the most mind shattering time of my life and I still dream of Nancy and Barbara and what the three of us did while hardly leaving our suite of rooms at Daytona. I get rock hard just thinking about it now! cb

werebarewerebareover 18 years ago
First class story, great ending.

This has been one of the best stories I've read here, and the ending was perfect.

One of the things very few authors do in this context is to create stories that accept that in real life, some people just aren't going to be happy with a situation in the long term; Carl being pissed off gives the whole thing a better balance, even though it was pretty tough on him.

Well done, HLD, I hope you write more. I'll keep an eye open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
kind of a utopian ending

Loved all the stories, but this ending was jsut a little too Utopian as far as finances go, and good luck. Sort of implausible, even for fiction. Loved the rest of the installments tho. very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the perfect ending to a wondeful series

I must say, that was the pefrect ending to this series. I really enjoyed reading every word, from beginning to end. It actually brought a tear to my eye reading the last half of this last submission.

Kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved your story - awesome!

I really enjoyed your well written (amongst the best), very insightful story. You displayed a profound understanding of human nature that is rare. Please continue to write, the dynamic of sexual interplay and human relationships is very appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Brilliant

very very good story, continue to write plz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I like happy endings

Most excellent. There were a couple of grammatical quibbles I could point out, but the story was good enough to override them completely. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Damn good!

Sounds like a (too much Disney maybe?) fairy tale in regards to all the sex. However, even if it was only half true - DAMN!

I thought I have had some wild experiences, but you definately caught that golden goose!

Kick ass story bro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

I loved the whole series... It is an excellent series. Even if the sex wasn't in it, it would be a good thing. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I Loved The Whole Series !!!!!!

I Couldn't stop reading and cumming! I can't wait to read more of your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

The story was well written and easy to read. I enjoyed it from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well Done

I like how realistic the relationships between all of these charaters were. Although the sex was definitely of super-hero dimensions, I always wanted to read more. I especially appreciate the last chapter--I was dying to know what happened to all of them. Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow!

this is one of the best series i've ever read on here! you made the characters real and actually took the time to develop them, as well as having some incredible sex scenes! i lost track of how many times i came! you have a talent for writing as well as erotica - keep them coming! (not to mention cumming! ;) )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing

loved it from start to finish...easily one of the best stories on lit!

maybe leah or katie(or maybe both of them...but lets not get carried away!) could have agreed to let him give them a child...that would have been truly special...ofcourse....only if melinda also agreed wholeheartedly...

secretSEXYloversecretSEXYloveralmost 18 years ago
touching, hot, amazing.

this story was wonderful. not only was it VERY hott, it was sweet and an amazing love story. when i first started reading the series i thought it was just a good hot sex story, but it turned out to be so much more. the epilogue wasnt focused on sex but i read it anyway because i needed to know the outcome of the foursome. i loved the ending, loved the story, and was touched. its nice to read how much true love and sex can intertwine. thanks for writing the amazing story<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful

This story is life- we laugh, we cry, we love. Beautifully done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great series

I loved this series, by the third or fourth part I was more interested in what happened to the characters than the uh....other aspects, not that they weren't great too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great stories

Very good and well written series. You make the characters come very much alive and it is a joy to read. Also a very plausible story I think.

I especially like that you made the epilogue. It sorta ties everything together in a nice and good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant

A fantastic series, great insights into human emotion and easily the most gripping erotic story I have read. I couldnt stop myself from reading well into the night and look forward to reading your other submissions.

Andy

(Australia)

ggslggslalmost 16 years ago
The Detail Makes all the Difference

This series was exceptional, and that was due, in my opinion, to the high degree of thought and preparation that must have gone into not only the characters, but into getting the setting just right, as well. I look forward to more work of this caliber.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
simply put

Excellent series I know 3 years but late but I stumbled upon a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a great story. Easy to read, easy to enjoy and easily the best series I have read on this site. Just one question, if you have the time to answer: Are you a proffesionale writer?

I would also like to say I think it was a good idea to keep the caracters two seperate couples, ant not make the "I" person the father of all the girls' children. It would have been too polygami sekt-like, atleast for my taste.

IndyMSpankUIndyMSpankUover 15 years ago
Very Romantic!

This series could easily be one of the top in the Romance category, not just Group Sex. You made very realistic characters and situations. Thanks for such an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

Great story. I don't mind the perfect ending for the main characters; that's what we all want deep down, a perfect ending. Fiction should be idyllic. Keep on writing, and I look forward to getting to your other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I think that this was beautifully written and abosolutely loved the ending. I thank you for this :)

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
great

Said it on other chapters this is a great read, well put together.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved the story and I like that you added an epilogue instead of just ending it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hard to say goodbye!

Wonderful story that nicely balanced a good story with erotica. I loved all your characters; they were nicely fleshed out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

This story is amazing, i love how you developed each character and made it all work out with the ups and downs of real life. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

capnbillcapnbillalmost 12 years ago
A wonderful series

The whole series is wonderful. Well written, with a good and steadily developing plot, believeable sex, and well developed characters. One of my favorite reads on this site. Well done, and please, please, please continue writing!

petz1957petz1957almost 12 years ago
Excellent - top notch story!!

I'm glad I read the chapters in order. As you said - they definitely stand alone. BUT - the character development and initiation of Carl and Katie, with their subsequent and sad split, made it more true-to-life than any other I've read here. The sexual narrative was believable and extremely erotic. More! More!

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Great stuff

Thanks for sharing, you talent is magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Wow...simply wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's not often a story series can be erotic, funny and tear jerking all in one. Kudos of the highest regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another outstanding series

still don't know "The Invisible man's" name, LOL

as with all of your others stories / series; it seems that we meet, live & grow with these new friends

Thanks;

DKP

now onto the continuations "Weekend Getaway / Foursomes & Moresomes / Forgiveness"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hands down, without a doubt

one of the best stories I've read on this site. Excellent character development that made me care about each individual. Enough sex to keep it, well, sexy, while at the same time enough plot and storyline to keep me interested. As far as the "invisible man" him not having a name kind of suited me, makes it easier to slide into his shoes during the steamy sex scenes. Not sure if it was intentional, but appreciated none the less. Thanks for such a great story, you should consider writing about their following years in greater detail sometime

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really good story

I really enjoyed the story and this is the first group sex story that I have read completely. The people (what is his name?) Melinda, Leah, Katie were very intune with each other now Carl wanted to have his cake and eat it too and I did not read him as having the love the other 4 had for each other. Leah said if she had not moved away to go to college that she would be in Melinda"s place but who knows whats his name and Melinda are in love with each other and that's plain to see. 5 stars plus and in my favorites.

Ron Texas cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyabout 9 years ago

The stuff with Carl in the end ruined the story for me. I really enjoyed the other chapters, but the end, not so much.

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Like another commenter said, this is the first group sex series i've read all the way through and i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Comment for all chapters

I really enjoyed the stories sure a lot of sex but it was between people that truly and fully loved each other. In my favorites.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Great series! I loved how you tied everything in the last chapter and didn't just drop the characters. I can't wait to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

I loved the connections between the group.

It's a cool Story.

Please continue your great writing

Buildings_Cool71Buildings_Cool71over 6 years ago
Very good story,

Thank you for creating this multi-layered love story. Very real characters. I only left this comment on this page, but it applies to each chapter of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Life changing.

This story and the follow-ups helped me to realize that I’m polyamorous and want a life similar to this. I read this so long ago but it all stuck in my brain. Thank you. So much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SEQUELS

The next in order are:

Weekend Getaway

Foursomes and Moresomes (5 parts)

Forgiveness

This is according to the prefatory note to Forgiveness.

(Click on HLD at the top or bottom of this page.

That will provide the Submission page.

From there you can select the next sequel/s.)

Paul in Oklahoma

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Lovely, sexy series about friendship, romance, and the struggles and payoffs that come with growing clarity about one's own values. A romantic, sexy story well told.

tarkabukktarkabukkabout 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, please continue with your exceptional writing.

Thank you for sharing

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop8 months ago

Loved this , my biggest surprise is that they discussed adoption rather than the more obvious route.

tarkabukktarkabukk28 days ago

Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thank you for sharing,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spring Break Series Info