All Comments on 'Springer Mountain Bride'

by LoquiSordidaAdMe

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
xelliebabexxelliebabexover 5 years ago
Sweet

I like this story a lot. The characters and plot work so well. Good job my friend !

thurerigthurerigover 5 years ago
LOVED IT!

Great Story!

Sidney43Sidney43over 5 years ago

I have no idea why there are not any other comments so far on a great read. I loved your story and will now have to read the precursor tale. The sentence when Springer replied "no" to having a sibling was priceless and I laughed my ass off.

I was having a bad day to go along with the rain and this story just lifted my spirits, so thanks for posting.

Five stars from me.

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 5 years ago
Wow!!! Short review

I read dancing I the rain and was pleasantly surprised to see this sequel. What a wonderful story. Possibly one of the best stories available on this sight

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 5 years ago
Wow!!!! Short Review

I read Danvin Naked in The Rain and found myself extremely pleased to find this sequel. This story may well be the best written and best plat on this sight. Thank you

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Sitting here trying to think if I like this story or not......

NOPE

I LOVE IT.

BUT..... I wish I would have known about the Prequel story BEFORE I got to the end of this one lol. I would have read that one first.

I will have to admit after reading literally a 1,000 stories on here, I was getting very anxious in several parts. I just didn't really see this having a happy ending. I could see Molly being gone one morning with only a note and him having to raise the girl on his own. Maybe with Molly promising to return one day after she figured out who she would become and 10 or 15 years later she shows up with a few other kids in tow after already Living another life that she ended up "Settling" with after getting knocked up again. Only to find out Chris has moved on as well and has another family. Or worse, she dies at childbirth or from an accident.

(Like I said, I have read WAY TOO MANY stories on here lol)

I have known too many and even dated a couple of "Molly's" in my younger days. Some say they are not "Wired Right", Free Spirits, Nomads, Gypsies, ADHD, Anxious, etc.

Take your pic at one of many different names or conditions. I guess I speak from personal experience. I'm not "Wired Right", I'm a Nomad, I have ADHD, I'm Anxious. Well, at least I was for several decades. If I'm being honest, I am a Male version of a "Molly".

I never stayed tied down in one place or often one thing for very long unless I was living in the States or back home in Minnesota. Thru the Military I have been all over the world and ended up doing all kinds of different things. The Military worked good for me because we were always moving around always a New War to be fought in a different Nation or Continent.

But my "Molly" lifestyle came at a price, a very LARGE and UNFORGIVING Price. I missed out on much of what most of you take for granted with your Careers, Friends, and Family being rooted in one place for years at a time. To be honest, if I could do it all over again, I would do it differently. Ya, I have just as many regrets as I do fond memories.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Constantly amazed

What a pleasant surprise. Chris and Molly are two of the most compelling characters I’ve read in a long while. Springer’s birth scene was unexpectedly tenderly loving and erotic. I was moved to tears. Wow. I’m constantly amazed with the talented artists gracing the pages of Literotica. I feel like a thief reading a story like this for free. Many thanks for sharing.

ahotbodahotbodover 5 years ago
one of the best.

This is an excellent story, ringing true in the way real people talk to each other. 6* if i could

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 5 years ago
Interesting.

A nice, tale....... but they named their daughter after a breed of dog?

Tree huggers they may be, but that's just weird!!!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Sidney43

Thanks so much for reading, voting, and commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I think Lit is moderating comments now. I'm not sure how they are doing it, but I'd been watching for comments all day without seeing any. Suddenly six showed up all at once. Hope your today is better than your yesterday.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Wow!!! Short review

Thanks so much for your very kind comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I saw that you had added "Dancing" as a favorite just as I was finalizing this story, and I thought 'I should drop him a line when this goes live.' It looks like you spotted it yourself before I had a chance.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Sitting here trying to think if I like this story or not......

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on "Springer Mountain Bride". I'm glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for sharing your experiences as a "male Molly". It sounds like you've lived a life that was uniquely yours—which is all she wanted. We all have regrets. There's always a path not taken. I hope you can at least take solace in looking back on your life and knowing that it was your own.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Constantly amazed

To be honest, I shed a tear or two while I was writing it. One of my favorite authors once wrote "There's no better feeling than making a reader cry." She's right. It's rewarding to know that I was able to convey the emotion that well.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: one of the best.

I wish you could give it six stars too!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Interesting.

LOL! Serves me right for not watching the dog show on Thanksgiving. Thanks for reading.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

Lovely story. Thank you.

fixer43fixer43over 5 years ago
Read Dancing first..

I just finished this and immediately went back and read 'Dancing'. While both stories are able to stand on their own, maybe move the tagline about Dancing to the front in case the reader wants to follow the progression.

I won't repeat the favorable comments on both stories; I heartily agree.

A well crafted tale about romance/love that doesn't always follow the socially acceptable path.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Category: Novelette

It was a worthwhile read. I'm glad that I read it. Best line: No!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow! What a lovely and truly romantic story.

I smiled and laughed through all pages. Having seven kids and five grandchildren I could feel with Molly and Chris.

Please let there be s sequel. Something like 'On two wheels through South America'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow! That was SO worth it!

Beautiful love story, with just enough character color to make you want to know them more. Good job!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Read Dancing first..

Thanks so much for your comment. I work really hard to make my sequel/prequel stories stand on their own, and I don't want to lose readers who might think they have to read the other story first. That's why I put the link at the end. Hopefully "DNitR" worked as a nice prequel to "SMB". I'm glad you enjoyed them both.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Wow! What a lovely and truly romantic story.

I'm so glad the story was relatable. Thanks so much for taking the time to say so. I don't have a sequel planned, but then I didn't have this story planned when I wrote the first one. I may come up with another story idea for Chris and Molly. Their adventures in South America are certainly a possibility. Thanks for the spark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyable story. Well paced and kept my interest throughout. Thanks again.

Full 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rating.

There is one thing very wrong with this. The Terrible thing is that the rating system only allows me to give this story a five. On a scale of one to five this story deserves at least a TEN. Thank you for writing and Sharing it

ellen_devlinellen_devlinover 5 years ago
Sweet and lovely

I’m so glad you continued their story. Wonderful, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The content

This story is fantastic!! The story kept me interested throughout its entirety. I’ve paid money for books that are similar to this, and believe me, they weren’t no where near as good as this. The story was sweet and rich and it wasn’t too short, not too long and because of that I award your story, a perfect five stars. Please continue with your creativity and I look forward to reading future stories by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved it!

I love stories with detailed settings, and this one fills that bill. It’s a wonderful story. 5 stars for sure!

Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thank you for this story. I loved everything about it, including the fact that I was wrong about how I thought you were going to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a Gem

This was the best story I have across in some time. The story did have a number of twists and clues to the possible ending but the best surprise was the happy ending. I did think there should have been some relationship rebuilding with Mollys parents but that was just me being greedy. Thank you for this gem of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fabulous

Just fabulous!

Rake456Rake456about 5 years ago
Amazing!

To put it in terms of "literotica", this story has been the shades of Dreamcloud I've been missing. I could have probably read another 30 pages of your writing. As another commenter said, a true gem! I hope you've got some more in store for us.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Amazing!

Hey, Thanks so much for your comment! I'm not sure I could have written another 30 pages, but I'm glad to know the effort wouldn't have been wasted if I had. :-) I'm currently working on a another Romance for the "One Night In..." anthology that should be out at the end of April. It's been kind of slow going though. I'm not certain I'll make the anthology deadline, but the story will see the light of day eventually.

JustJaneyJustJaneyabout 5 years ago
Excellent writing!

Your writing style just sucked me in. There was no way I could stop reading! I haven’t found that many writers on Lit that are truly good writers, but you are one of them. Well done!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Excellent Writing!

Thanks for the great comment. I'm flattered that you think so we'll of my work. It's comments like yours that inspire me to keep writing when I get blocked.

IlfenIlfenabout 5 years ago
A gem

From the first few moments that I started this story, I knew I was in the confident and capable hands of an experienced story-teller. It's exceedingly rare that I get this feeling, and I last had it while reading one of Al Steiners stories.

The chemistry and contrast between Molly and Chris is so sweet and yet also tense. I loved how caring and mindful Chris is, how independent yet vulnerable Molly could be, and how they strengthen and ultimately complement each other, Molly also learns responsibility from Chris, and Chris gains the courage to chase a dream.

All of this because of them inadvertently creating a new life on a serendipitous night. Almost like as if by fate. It is a beautiful romance, and I want to thank you for sharing this with your readers. You've certainly gained a keen one this day.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 5 years agoAuthor
RE: A gem

I'm blushing Ilfen, thank you so much. "Springer Mountain Bride" is one of the two ambitious stories I've undertaken. The other is "Time to Breathe", technically sci-fi, but still kind of romantic. The others are all kind of simple strokers. My next story is another ambitious attempt, this time at a kind of romantic/erotic thriller. Comments like yours really give me the confidence to keep trying to bring life to some of my grander ideas. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Who cares what your ex-wife wants!

Don’t buy your ex-wife’s blood relatives anything. You are no longer are related! You would better off to buy presents for orphans and poor children who don’t get any presents!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great story. It's rare to come across one such well written.

rflikeslitrflikeslitover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Love finding anew author that tugs at heartstrings so eloquently and keeps taunting the reader into thinking they know where the tale is going . Kudos

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixalmost 4 years ago

Just wow, tbh. Sorry don't have more to say right now. Thanks for the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks LSAM, lovely story, lots of twists and turns, but that’s what real life is like. Loved the interactions between the characters, and little side stories. Thanks for writing it. I must check out some more of yours.

Cheers, Roger from NZ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it, would love to see a sequel of the family a couple years down the road. Do they move back to Baltimore? How is their relationship with her parents? Will they be happy if they aren't on the road? All questions it would be great to have answers to...

A01butal75A01butal75about 2 years ago

Awesome story, it rang a lot of bells in reference to my own life and family. Definitely a 5+ but would have been a 10 if the ratings went up that far!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 2 years agoAuthor

Mrfriendly8181 & A01butal75, thank you so much for the nice comments. I'm struggling right now to come up with a new story to tell. I don't know if I'll ever have a new idea for Molly and Chris, but comments like yours are encouraging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story.

SunloverSunloverabout 1 year ago

This, in my opinion, is an extremely well written and interesting story. It has a good believable plot and it holds your interest to the very end. Great job, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story! I liked the way you found a way to honour each character's traits/ needs in a way that jives with a reasonable solution for them to stay a couple.

The sequel might be time to find a location and home for them that meets their shared vision and maintains their ability to explore a bit when the urge hits. Maybe Banff, Alberta or Telluride Colorado or Tofino/ Ucluelet or Comox in BC?

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

I absolutely loved it. Molly is my kinda gal. Reminds me of my oldest friend. We didn't last as a couple but I would walk through hell for her and I know she feels the same about me. My husband too (he took a little longer to come around worried my lesbian BFF was going to try and take me away) The jealousy was both cute and annoying but she won him over. I still own the 1997 sportster that we road top less in laconia during bike week. Late 90s were a crazy wild time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoquiSordidaAdMe@LoquiSordidaAdMe
I've been reading stories on Literotica since the the 90s. Personally, I find written erotica more arousing that photos or videos, and I always gravitated towards simple stroke stories. When I first decided to write for Literotica, my only goal was to write the kind of stories...