All Comments on 'Spying on My Mother'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
TibxoTibxoabout 8 years ago
Another great story.

I love all your stories, HeyAll and this is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was great

Don't worry about the word THAT you just keep on writing just as you are. Us the word THAT as much as you like. five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WELL DONE

THIS DESERVES A SEQUEL. YOU REALLY MUST DO ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THIS STORY, WE NEED TO SEE IT DEVELOP TO A CONTINUOUS AND LASTING LOVE BETWEEN A MOTHER AND HER SON.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
A sensuous story with building sexual tension.

Of course, a sly person would have made duplicates of the pics he took from his mother's computer. Keep one set in one folder and a second set in a hidden folder. If you have to show them being deleted, you still have your backup folder. And if you felt an urge to continue this story with a sequel, there's no need for Mom's lover to know that after he takes his leave, she's going to slip into her son's room for Act Two. Or you could write a story in which Aunt Jackie and cousin Ronnie come by for a visit and the sisters share their sons.

mike_195mike_195about 8 years ago
awesome

awesome story dude i really hope you make a second part make her want her son more then the other guy

NickelFishNickelFishabout 8 years ago
Great story!

I hope there are more chapters to this story. It's a great piece of writing, hitting all the right places. This is definitely a story to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Keep it cumming. They need to be regular lovers and maybe evn become monogamous.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
GREAT STORY!

I agree, you need at least one more chapter where son and mom share aunt and cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good story

Many lads spy on mom. Just seeing mom nude makes a lasting impression. Seeing prim and proper mom in sexual encounter is something that has lifetime effect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
an outstanding story, as always from HA

The last reader has it right. Lots and lots of boys are very curious about their mom's physical charms, her breasts, ass, and especially the hairy hole between her legs that was their own birth canal, where they came into the world from. The lucky son in this story has to feel that he's won the lottery of life because he gets much more than just a glance at that wonderful hole. He "caressed her long dark labia and clitoris with my finger, before sticking it inside to finger her wet cunt, feeling it's tightness. Feeling its warmth and fluids." Then he proceeds to fuck the living shit out of his own mother. Now he feels like he's ten feet tall and the king of the world. Just goes to show the power over her son of his own mother's beautiful glorious cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Marvelous - epic.

I was right there with the narrator.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

bootneck81bootneck81about 8 years ago
Enjoyable

A really enjoyable read, I find after years of reading on here I can only stay focuses on well written stories, FF to your profile to see what else there is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

Wow....you had me hard from the start to the end. The story was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great read!

Loved it. I hope this story lone continues. I can see this going in several directions. Loved it again.

ratimomratimomabout 8 years ago
Very hot story

Concept was good. Son spies on mom, mom finds it. To stop his spying, mom uses her sisters theory which returns on her like boomerang. Son takes extra advantage and handles her thighs and love hole, caresses her dark labia and clitoris with his fingers which is more than what any mom expect from her son. After this it was clear that son will fuck his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Superb

I love your description of the son examining his mothers cunt, spreading her labia and inserting his finger inside her before going down on her with his tongue.

I was so hard reading it. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BRAVO! ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

Re anon 04/14/16 'A very good story', i fully agree with what the anon said.

I was a voyeur son. I spied on my mom. I saw things that were proving beyond any doubt she was cheating on my dad. At a point during a swimming pool party my mom & her boss were alone in the kitchen. She was in her bikini with an apron on, standing by the range. He was feeling her thighs from behind the knees all the way up to her ass; then he kissed the back of her neck, his hand still on her ass. She turned around, smiled at him, removed his hand from her ass, and said, "O my god, can't you control yourself? Not here, not now, please. Someone could see us." She looked at his half erect dick, tapped on it with her palm & told him, "Don't go back like that."

Whateve i saw at the time, has hardly faded in my memory. The effect was lasting indeed.

THIS STORY IS VERY VERY EROTIC.

If U R into mom & son stories, this is a must-read.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 7 years ago
Very nice

I liked it. Grammar quite good too making it an easy sexy read.

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 7 years ago
Top Notch, Like all your stories

You have been on my favourite authors list for a long time. I've read most of your stories and I return to my favourites over and over again. Keep it up and so will I. All the best to you.

suzidosuzidoover 7 years ago

very intense.I would need some more stars then 5,at least 10.I read it slowly not wanting to end.Sorry for my poor english,thank you for the fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A great read

Not enough stars to pay the compliments. Well written and very sexy read. It's a shame it had to end. Any plans for a follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

What a story made my dick hard as rock

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Another great story!

I loved it. I bet they do it again... I bet he eats her pussy and makes her cum and cuumm and cuummm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Was a great story you should add a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon 06/15/16 "BRAVO! ☆☆☆☆☆-..."

OMG! I wish i had seen what you saw.

I never saw my mom in any compromising situation.

However once she was in our living room with her girlfriends from work.

They teased her that 6 guys from work asked her out to no avail.

They were telling her that the owner's son had the hots for her & that she must not say No to him. "We all see he is ogling you. Yes, OK, he is a gentleman... but have you seen his package? Impressive... So what if you are married? He does not want to marry you, he wants to fuck you... he is single, so he is fair game..."

My mom is 40 and very very attractive. She has chorus line legs. She is slim & tall. C-cup boobs. Very well dressed. I have a crush on her big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great mom

I wish all moms, as hot as you, we're that way. Nice story.7D96

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cold Chills

Your story, true or not, was hauntingly similar to what occurred between my Mother and I some years ago. For me it was a reality trip down a past of shadowy memories that I have cherished for years. Thank you. RonG

HoltarenHoltarenalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic.

Brill story. The possibilities for a very long series are endless. More, please.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
It's sad, this story had lots of potential!

Please revisit this story!

it was a good read.

VlueRougeVlueRougeover 5 years ago
pls continue this series

this is really a good mix of stuff

The exhibitionists mom part is good. Pls consider making this as a longer series of stories. Many will surely enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BRAVISSIMO! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (5.25/5 = 105% "Above expectations")! The story was imaginatively conceived & brilliantly crafted.

👍 👍! Thank you.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
great story

i think this is one of your best stories. it seems a little longer than most - which is good. it could use a chapter 2. thats my only complaint about your stories - you develop good, sexy characters, a good storyline, then - its over. MORE please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SUPERD INCEST.

IT WAS VERY EROTIC & I WOULD HAVE LOVE TO HAVE HAD A BROADMINDED MOTHER LIKE THAT. I ACTUALLY SAT HERE WITH A BONE READING YOUR SEXY STORY. ANY MORE AROUND?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved it.

Well written and made to sound so real and not exaggerated or over done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice story. I too spied on my mom for years. I used a small mirror under the bathroom door. The design of our home was that unlike the homes of our neighbors that had a skylight in their hallways, we didnt--sonitndid get dark even in the daytime. I say Mom full naked in all her glory, and I never realized she's got a banging great body!!m that's what happens when your from a culture that never reveals any parts of their body!! I saw mom with a hairy pussy, and I saw her shaving if all the way--as she stood in the bathtub facing the door. I remember as this progressed, mom got more sexual--as if she was giving me a show of something.

Years later when we were together on vacation and had to share a bed together because of a "hotel mix-up" (she booked the room),. She got out of the shower, dried up and then talked about how I don't have to prep on her. I was embarrassed as my cock was hard. She then told me that it's only fair for her to "feast" her eyes on my when I get naked. I took off my clothes and had no care in the world that my mom will see my hard cock.

Wenhqve been sexually open with each other, gave each other massages--the only thing sexual we have done is nothing more than oral. I'm glad mom has been understanding and open minded. I never peeped on her after that hotel stay, and we had more trips together since--andnshare one bed Everytime.

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 1 year ago

Don't see this format often. 5*

assman70assman7010 months ago

Very nice work. Hope to see more of it soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!

I gave it a 5.0 = 100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)!

My kind of mom-son incest story. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your mom is a keeper. Don't move out! The two of you need each other at present.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING THIS COMMENT BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE IT.

Quote:

allnitediner, almost 7 years ago

Top Notch, Like all your stories

You have been on my favourite authors list for a long time. I've read most of your stories and I return to my favourites over and over again. Keep it up and so will I. All the best to you.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excerpt from the story. SPOILER ALERT!

"Then I watched her turn around and walk naked to the bathroom, making no attempt to get dressed. Her bare ass looked beautiful as each curvy butt cheek swayed with every step she took."

On a scale of 0 to 5, I gave you a

6.25 ("exceeds expectations!")

mast7304mast73048 months ago

10 of possible 5 Stars. Incredible hot!!

Thank you.

LizziepeeLizziepee8 months ago

Wow thoroughly enjoyed it I have read nearly all of your stories please keep up the good work

soiram2605soiram26056 months ago

Make this story a series... Voyeur son and exhibitionist mom... Delicious

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was so hot, I've always had a thing for my stepmom, wish this would of happened to me. But at least I got to see her naked everyday, I would spy on her in the bathroom, she had DD with huge nipples, I couldn't help it she was a little overweight but It didn't matter just the thought off seeing her naked got me so aroused, I couldn't wait to see her naked everyday so I could jerk off, to this day I've never had such a hard hard on and huge cum shot. But those are all memories now. But it was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My mother seemed to have a new lease of life after dad had died,for the first two years of living on her own she didn't seem bothered about meeting other men but this soon changed when her friend told her to join a dating site, I was told that all of dad's old friends had taken her out,so it gave me an idea and I installed secret cameras in my mother's bedroom,every weekend she went out on dates with guys,the cameras I bought were motion sensitive and my phone sent me a message to say they were active! It was Friday night about 11 o'clock and my phone went off, I clicked on the app and saw my mother going into her bedroom with a guy,she put the light on and I could then see who was with her! It was my father's business partner Ken! Ken and dad had a printing firm and when dad died Ken was left half of the business, my mother sat on the edge of her bed and undid Kens trousers pulling his cock out! She was sucking his cock then got undressed herself! She got on all fours on her bed and Ken started fucking her, although they were pensioners they really knew how to fuck! Saturday night came and a different guy was with her in her bedroom fucking her, every weekend two different men were fucking her but the icing on the cake for me was when two black guys fucked her together! Mum was 68 and these two guys were younger than me! My dirty slut of a mother had one big black cock in her mouth as the other one fucked her pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22230 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...